4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
Classic overambitious project. With 4 distinct storylines (plus a 5th hinted at in dialogue) it's very unlikely any of them ever reach a satisfying state of completion.
Or all of them will end with perfection!!:WeSmart: so far this game has been awesome and deserves every bit of attention it can get, every dev is different so you can't really say what happens to one of other dev's games will certainly happen in this one.
Can't wait!!!
150o.gif

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
so far this game has been awesome
What has been shown is indeed awesome, but the fact that it has been 6 months since launch and we've only progressed this far is very worrying. If comparing the two, the worry is ahead because a game that is too big is more likely to be unfinished. If coupled with slow progress, it's really easy for this game to just fade out.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
absolutely....or you thikn 70-80 renders per month normal??? some dev do 300+!!! so here next update should be 700 new images minimum!

P.S. better be drunked than idiot
Well, if I look at your post history on this site, I am fairly sure that you're not drunk.

frozENflame

Mar 31, 2019
absolutely....or you thikn 70-80 renders per month normal??? some dev do 300+!!! so here next update should be 700 new images minimum!

P.S. better be drunked than idiot
Not a surprise to me, maybe some developer(s) makes more than 1 game (VN) so it takes time, lets give em times.
lets hope it wont get abandoned because its lame progress

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
So far the game seems good but the music after the menu screen seems so depressing to me. I wouldn't mind if it was injected into moments, but it just overstays it welcome and I almost feel like I have to turn it off.

Renders are good and the story is intriguing, but the music makes it feel like this a sad game.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Is come inside related to cream pie?
It's innuendo.

What has been shown is indeed awesome, but the fact that it has been 6 months since launch and we've only progressed this far is very worrying. If comparing the two, the worry is ahead because a game that is too big is more likely to be unfinished. If coupled with slow progress, it's really easy for this game to just fade out.
This is what concerns me, saw when this project was released. Haven't bothered getting it yet because I suspect it will be a year+ before the story picks up. More if the development slows down like you're suggesting.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Okay I am having a issue with the 4th picture in the sketch book. It tells me to click on it and I am spamming the left mouse button and I see the image is getting clear on the botton but it doesn't finish. Am I doing it wrong?

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes