4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
I don't recommend this game. The incest patch is confusing, doesn't seem to work for me, the game ends abruptly very fast, there's only one sex scene in it so far, it says 1/3 of the update is done and then the credits roll basically 5 minutes after you started playing.
If you finished all the content, including the mini game "memories" and the various paths with the sister, in 5 minutes...I guess I'm impressed? The game is definitely in early development, and is a lot deeper and more challenging than your typical one-handed-play VN fapfest. That being said, it has some of the best renders I've ever seen, an interesting story, well written and believable dialogue, and genuinely meaningful choices. The sister is either a teasing princess or a submissive puppy depending on your choices, and I have found very few games that give that much freedom in how the MC shapes the characters around him. This game is one of my most eagerly followed. Different strokes I guess

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
If you finished all the content, including the mini game "memories" and the various paths with the sister, in 5 minutes...I guess I'm impressed? The game is definitely in early development, and is a lot deeper and more challenging than your typical one-handed-play VN fapfest. That being said, it has some of the best renders I've ever seen, an interesting story, well written and believable dialogue, and genuinely meaningful choices. The sister is either a teasing princess or a submissive puppy depending on your choices, and I have found very few games that give that much freedom in how the MC shapes the characters around him. This game is one of my most eagerly followed. Different strokes I guess
Not the Best but one of the best I,d say.

antediluvian

Dec 29, 2019
ttll Just a note that there's an appearance of the word "mother" in the unpatched version, when you're talking to Kelly after the MC faints and Lora and Kelly trade barbs with each other, and you choose the "Rude" option. Probably innocuous enough that Patreon would never know about it, though. =)

antediluvian

Dec 29, 2019
I think the free space for just about every adult VN developer should be that lower right corner. It's not actually in the wrists, after all, but more of an upper arm kind of thing.

Reactions: gHosT_oF_AsGarD

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
This game is AWESOME! So much potential with this! Especially in regards to different kinks like the convo with Kelly and Sheila. Not to mention this game probably has the most interesting mom compared to any other game I've played that had mother/son incest :love:

Apr 30, 2018
Not sure if the dev is a university student that is just working on the game in their free time. It seems a few games development stalled as soon as school was back in session, like Being a DIK and Become a RockStar. Was hoping they'd all get updates during the holidays. Now just waiting for some love in the new year.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes