4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Yeah, while the updates may take a long time there's no question this is the highest quality game there is right now. In terms of H-games, this is for sure the AAA title. Hell, it's basically the only AAA title, the second best would maybe be A or AA.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
its me or we have a pattern for russian with their games speed or just close very fast

wynlard

Jun 15, 2019
We have min. 2 weeks for waiting he stopped the patreon for this month too so my thoughts tell it will be released in early February (y)

Last edited:

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
We have min. 2 weeks for waiting he stopped the patreon for this month too so my thoughts tell it will release in early February (y)

I think he paused payments for this month as a show of good faith for the update taking longer than he had estimated, Not because he may not get it done in January.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
It would be nice to have the mini-games be Optional, not having the sketchbook and phone's mute/unmute function effect the story.

Lora/Mom reminds me a little bit of Linda (MC's mother) from "MILFY City", with both being gorgeous and both having super close (well, at least physically) mother-son relationships. Linda being the pursuer of the romantic relationship with MILFY City's MC. But we'll need more details, copious details to learn how close was Lora and MC was before the start of the story.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes