4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Wow! I'm really enjoying this one so far. Quite an interesting story that covers a lot of basis for many different seekers in the genre.

Reactions: volto

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
I always wonder, why do developers think people want minigames in erotic games? Like clicking enough dots in time or madly bashing your mouse button to fill up bar in the sketchbook is fun? That's just ridiculous. Do they want to showcase how good are they at reusing publicly available minigames code or something? Or is that an excuse to put less content in the game because, you know, these minigames take time?
This game would be good enough even with any sexual content. In fact, story is the best part of this game, and erotic/nude scenes are just additions. And I believe that these mini-games make Come Inside very special and unique. They really bring out the atmosphere of this game. Without them, this game would not be the same.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
This game would be good enough even with any sexual content. In fact, story is the best part of this game, and erotic/nude scenes are just additions.
That is a very controversial statement, to the point I'm thinking this may be some heavy sarcasm. The game doesn't even have enough story to properly rate it in the version that is so far posted, let alone to claim it's the best part. Unless everything else is so bad that the story has no choice but to take that first place. It's just few mins of gameplay anyway. And I think visuals are actually quite decent.

I'd also like to assume you are not just shilling this game with the mindset that any controversy is good for publicity. In case you are serious, if you removed sexual content from any game discussed on this forum there wouldn't be a single one left that could compete with mainstream gaming productions or hundreds of indie games available on steam or other online platforms. Sexual content is the most important thing that changes everything, because there is a big market for such games, but it's still too risky for mainstream producers to go into it with all the raging feminists and political correctness everywhere. Japanese titles are the only exception, but unfortunately they come with the language barrier and their companies don't seem very interested in selling such games to the outside world being hurt a lot by the rapelay fiasco.

And that's why games here should focus on the sexual content and minigames in them should too if they are to be included. Rediscovering minigames for children that were interesting two decades ago on newgrounds is not the good direction to go.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I always wonder, why do developers think people want minigames in erotic games? Like clicking enough dots in time or madly bashing your mouse button to fill up bar in the sketchbook is fun? That's just ridiculous. Do they want to showcase how good are they at reusing publicly available minigames code or something? Or is that an excuse to put less content in the game because, you know, these minigames take time?
Probably because they want to make a game that is not just a click left mouse button to progress the story type of a game. I obviously play for the sexy women, but i also prefer when a game has something more than just reading. So either a mini game, or some free roam where you can discover some secrets. That being said I did not really like the mini games in this game. Very annoying to do, and also one or two of them i just could not finish and had to download a save.
The fact that i just had to solve all of the mini games even though i did not like them shows how good the rest of the game actually is. It is just too good to look at and i did not want to miss a single scene.

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
That is a very controversial statement, to the point I'm thinking this may be some heavy sarcasm. The game doesn't even have enough story to properly rate it in the version that is so far posted, let alone to claim it's the best part.
So only a completed game can be rated positively? I agree that by now we only have a prologue, but it is extremely promising.

In case you are serious, if you removed sexual content from any game discussed on this forum there wouldn't be a single one left that could compete with mainstream gaming productions or hundreds of indie games available on steam or other online platforms.
I strongly disagree with this. There are a couple of games that could compete with classic adventure games, if only they were completed: Come Inside, Doctor Amana: Sexual Therapist (without sexual content it would probably be Doctor Amana: Psychotherapist), Locked Away and Wicked Choices. To be honest, I am disappointment with modern adventure games. Just take a look at Moebius: Empire Rising (2014) - both graphics and story are mediocre. Any game made by Artifex Mundi will give you very naive and simple story. Games created for 40-year-olds often resemble TV-series for young teens.
Even the most-valued Point-and-Click adventure games (e.g. The Longest Journey, Syberia, Broken Sword) cannot compete with a good movie. Something has happened to the market that producers are afraid to tell a good, extensive, controversial and complex story in such games. This doesn't mean that we don't have good games nowadays. There is Life is Strange, Firewatch, The Walking Dead, etc. However, I can't treat them as classic adventure games. Full 3D graphics and gameplay make it a completely different genre. Not worse or better, but different. Today more serious VN games are starting to appear, and in many respects we could consider them as the successors of Point-and-Click adventure games. Scarlet Spire doesn't have any sexual content and yet it has a more complex and mature story than Post Mortem by Microïds.

Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against well balanced sexual content, but I value a good story even more.

Sexual content is the most important thing that changes everything
And that's why games here should focus on the sexual content
We have many games that try to provide as many fetishes as possible: sissification, futa, gay, incest, bestiality, necrophilia, ntr, rape, tentacles, urination, scat, etc. And guess what - none of them are in the top 10 or even the top 100 games at any site. Most people don't want games that offer sex and only sex.
Someone said that a good game gives emotions, and I agree with this.

and minigames in them should too if they are to be included.
These mini-games are closely related to the story. You don't enter just random characters. If you put together these small pieces you will get "She cried so much that day". The same applies to other things, like gathering things in the right order. This isn't about a random duck. There is a story behind this f*cking duck:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Everything here has a meaning: a duck, a cigarette, a water pistol, a camera, etc. Maybe you just can't see it? Or worse, you don't want to see?

Rediscovering minigames for children that were interesting two decades ago on newgrounds is not the good direction to go.
Maybe you are not mature enough to understand this game?

Last edited:

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
There's PLENTY of story in the prologue for someone to be highly interested in not only coming back for updates in story progression but to also form an opinion. If you don't think so, you're just being prude and picky af. Come back when there's enough content to satisfy yourself rather than trying to start with other people who are enjoying what's already here.

Reactions: johnelros

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
Just to chime in, I honestly don't know what they are supposed to mean. Care to elaborate? Is my tiny brain missing some grand reference or hint?
Each of these items is associated with an important event in the MC's life. Each of them represents certain emotions.

yellow duck - longing for father

cigarette - anxiety, restlessness

black spot - sadness, depression

water pistol - mother's love, blissful childhood with mother, happiness

motorcycle - motherly care, mutual concern for each other

camera - living with mother, memory of mother

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes