4.10 star(s) 123 Votes
Jan 12, 2019
This game is great but I have some criticisms:
1. The sketchbook navigation controls are stupid. I keep clicking out of it.
2. The skipping/rollback shouldn't be disabled inside the memories.
3. What's the point of turning off your phone if it still buzzes and people notice it anyway? And why didn't the MC wake up to it at night if it was muted? If everybody notices it, he should've woken up to it too.
4. In the english version the motorcycle memory has russian text in the sketchbook menu before I'm able to unlock it .

Reactions: Xumeey

Perverted beast

Aug 15, 2019
I have a lot of respect for the work of the devs in general so take this criticism in a constructive way: apart from the nice renders there’s nothing more going on for the time being. I felt no involvement with the characters, the few sex scenes are rushed and an overall feeling of… nothing. It takes more than beautiful models or environments to make a good game. Nevertheless I’ll keep an eye on.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Ok, of course I've done everything that is needed. Can you just tell me, where does this scene appear? Because the last two scenes are different ones.
The yoga .webm file is just a transition effect between the conversation with Lindsey. If you have the patch installed, it plays shortly after talking about the painting and making the dialogue choices.

The shower scene is actually exactly what follows in the game, right after the transition.

There's also a bathtub scene in the sketchbook. Which the mini game for it should unlock right before getting to the motorcycle where Lindsey is waiting.

Sodium

Oct 11, 2016
Is there any new content in this update? Reading the changelog It seems like not... just asking.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Is there any new content in this update? Reading the changelog It seems like not... just asking.
There's a few new softcore scenes. 3 memories \ flashbacks (two of which are in the sketch book) and another scene where MC is painting Lindsey posing practically topless. There could be more that I've missed, though.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
The yoga .webm file is just a transition effect between the conversation with Lindsey. If you have the patch installed, it plays shortly after talking about the painting and making the dialogue choices.

The shower scene is actually exactly what follows in the game, right after the transition.

There's also a bathtub scene in the sketchbook. Which the mini game for it should unlock right before getting to the motorcycle where Lindsey is waiting.
Not the scene nor the the .webm file work for me. Either something is broken or there's something else to do to get those things.

SapphireFire

Jun 6, 2017
Does anyone have a gallery for this game? While I appreciate this game, I am slightly too lazy to play through it. Also, I wonder what is the shota content all about?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone have a gallery for this game? While I appreciate this game, I am slightly too lazy to play through it. Also, I wonder what is the shota content all about?
No gallery sadly, huge flaw by the dev if you ask me.
There are heavily sexualized scenes with the underaged MC and his mother (not actual sex though) in this game

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes