4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
In a way it does, in a way it also tells you she is trouble and needy. :p
Can you tell me whats up with the neighbor? The mod gives 3 choices: accept deal: Love, Think about it: blackmail NTR or Refuse: NTR.
If I "think about it" I will have to watch scenes of her getting fucked?
Edit: I already checked. I am glad they give right away the consequences. Guess I will have to show some love first.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Can you tell me whats up with the neighbor? The mod gives 3 choices: accept deal: Love, Think about it: blackmail NTR or Refuse: NTR.
If I "think about it" I will have to watch scenes of her getting fucked?
You can avoid seeing it I thought but canonically she is forced to suck of her boss. This leads later to an option for you to agree to help her anyway or you can blackmail her. If do not want to share her at all, just agree to help her first chance you have. This also helps getting into Aznu's panties.

Reactions: DrFree

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
OK, I have a 'memories' question: I'm playing the latest port from 0011 & I have the 1st 4 unlocked, on the 2nd page I have the 5th ( the colored one) unlocked. Then it feels like it goes out of order or IS there an order ? It seems I've skipped #6 & 7? 20200430_200848.jpg
I don't care about the order they unlock, but I DO want to 'remember' them in the correct order, is this how it's supposed to be?

The memory in green check i can get now but mom is crying in it thats what makes me feel they're out of order.

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
OK, I have a 'memories' question: I'm playing the latest port from 0011 & I have the 1st 4 unlocked, on the 2nd page I have the 5th ( the colored one) unlocked. Then it feels like it goes out of order or IS there an order ? It seems I've skipped #6 & 7? View attachment 640016
I don't care about the order they unlock, but I DO want to 'remember' them in the correct order, is this how it's supposed to be?

The memory in green check i can get now but mom is crying in it thats what makes me feel they're out of order.
Yes, firstly 5 and 8 are available and then 6 and 7.

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
to understand the game I have to play it from the first again. I completed the new update but the new characters(or not) are all confusing.

Reactions: 215303j

fdhshs123

Jun 2, 2019
Perfect work, but the update speed is too slow, you can only give up the sponsorship, and continue to sponsor after the subsequent update speed is stable

Reactions: Xanly86
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes