4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The Developer on Come Inside should take his time on this game's update. The quality of artwork and story is worth it.

I have no doubt that expectations are high but this one is worth the wait. Keep up the good work. (y) :coffee:

Reactions: ttll and HMTheOwner

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
The Developer on Come Inside should take his time on this game's update. The quality of artwork and story is worth it.

I have no doubt that expectations are high but this one is worth the wait. Keep up the good work. (y) :coffee:
take his time? like for 9 months for 10 mins update LOL?. there are games who has the same quality but with animation and good story yet they can release an update for just 3-5 months LOL. "take his time" my ass..

fuckingfucker

Apr 4, 2020
You are not the first to make that comparison but I will still tell you that it is ridiculous.

DrPinkCake is one of the most supported devs on this site and obviously it is for his work and experience

don't get hurt too much in this thread
When he started he was updating Acting lessons every 6-8 weeks with 700+ renders and animations. He finished whole game in 18 months or even less. ttll made 3 updates in more than 2 year. I dont say that pace should be standard, but this is too much. 9 months for an update is ridiculous. And the worst thing is that he didnt give any status update last 3 months.

Drkgy

Jul 6, 2018
When he started he was updating Acting lessons every 6-8 weeks with 700+ renders and animations. He finished whole game in 18 months or even less. ttll made 3 updates in more than 2 year. I dont say that pace should be standard, but this is too much. 9 months for an update is ridiculous. And the worst thing is that he didnt give any status update last 3 months.
And that's why a lot of people support it.

TTLL is not DrPinkCake so get over it

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Bloody hell you really need a good walkthrough for this huh. It's a mess. The art is freakin amazing and is easily one of the best ones on this website, but holy shit I didn't think a VN without any sandbox element would be so messy to play. The interactive phone & notebook system is a huge mess. The walkthrough on the front page is also a mess. Thank god there are 2 good mods for this game else I probably would have dropped it quickly. More credits should go to the people making the 2 mods.

Reactions: codex35

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
DrPinkCake takeks about 4 months for update, and with 3x more renders plus animations.
You can't be that stupid now, can you? How can you compare a dev with tons of hardware and money with someone who doesn't? If you had any clue about anything you wouldn't write such bullshit.

Just for you so you can understand better what i wrote: pinkcake has over 7k patrons and does that for year; ttll has 262 patrons. The hardware, which has a gigantic influence on the time needed for renders and animations, is way in favor of pinkcake and thats the only reason he is able to put out updates with this size in this time.

fuckingfucker

Apr 4, 2020
You can't be that stupid now, can you? How can you compare a dev with tons of hardware and money with someone who doesn't? If you had any clue about anything you wouldn't write such bullshit.

Just for you so you can understand better what i wrote: pinkcake has over 7k patrons and does that for year; ttll has 262 patrons. The hardware, which has a gigantic influence on the time needed for renders and animations, is way in favor of pinkcake and thats the only reason he is able to put out updates with this size in this time.
He earned that with his work. Maybe its better to compare begginings.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
He earned that with his work. Maybe its better to compare begginings.
And then go and compare the quality of the work AND ask yourself if ttll has a family a job and so on and if pinkcake had the same to that time also come inside is a bit more complex than a simple VN, like acting lessons is. There are way to many variables in play to say "but he did that so you have to do that or you suck".

Don't get me wrong, it sucks that it takes so long for updates but i hate it when people get into a thread and compare the dev to someone else when they don't have all the facts and/or aren't able to see or don't know the differences like quality of renders or how complex some things are compared to others.

fuckingfucker

Apr 4, 2020
And then go and compare the quality of the work AND ask yourself if ttll has a family a job and so on and if pinkcake had the same to that time also come inside is a bit more complex than a simple VN, like acting lessons is. There are way to many variables in play to say "but he did that so you have to do that or you suck".

Don't get me wrong, it sucks that it takes so long for updates but i hate it when people get into a thread and compare the dev to someone else when they don't have all the facts and/or aren't able to see or don't know the differences like quality of renders or how complex some things are compared to others.
I understand that everyone has own pace, but if he is slow, it would be ok to give some status updates on development. Do you agree?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I understand that everyone has own pace, but if he is slow, it would be ok to give some status updates on development. Do you agree?
Sure i can agree with that. A lot of devs neglect to inform at least their patrons and thats a bit sad, even when i can understand that someone is maybe not the most social person, a update maybe once a month should be ok even for them.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Sure i can agree with that. A lot of devs neglect to inform at least their patrons and thats a bit sad, even when i can understand that someone is maybe not the most social person, a update maybe once a month should be ok even for them.
An update once a month should be the bare minimum...

Shiken

Jul 6, 2020
The game and girls are absolutely stunning. Hope he picks up the pace and release more frequent updated. Also would be nice to see the animations improved.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Quick question, I don't understand the LORA scene in the house. Is Kelly supposed to be there ? When you wake up she's there, I tried everything possible to get her to dislike me but it seems impossible. It says in the wiki that Kelly shouldn't be home if I want a longer scene, how do you do that exactly ? She's always there when I wake up doesn't matter what choices I make.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

July thoughts.
Hey there.

Thank you to everyone who still supports me, despite the lack of communication and slow updates.

I take into account my previous mistakes, so I won't say release dates. Or even the current update progress, because as always at any moment I may want to do a little more than I planned.

But I can say that everything goes better than I thought, I like new scenes and renders that I already made, which is rare for me.
There's not much going on in my life, I wake up, make renders and scenes and then go to bed. =)
But I still feel a huge desire to keep working.

Work began on the translation of the second episode of the game into French, German, Turkish and the whole game into Chinese and Arabic.
(The translations are done by volunteers, not me.)
If you can help with translation into one of the languages shown in the game settings - write to the discord.
And if you feel that you don't have enough communication with me, you have questions, suggestions, tips - write to the , or in comments here or in personal messages.
I am not hiding and I am always open to you.

I hope you enjoyed the wallpapers and sneak peek. =)

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes