Unity ComeCloser [v0.19.1] [ComeCloser]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
So, you like ComeCloser?

Kind reminder that our game is not free and only accessible legally and safely through our or , for a one time $12 pledge. As a small indie dev this is our only source of revenue. The game only exists and receive updates thanks to the pledges of our players.

If you like the game and you can afford to pledge from time to time, then you should!

Have fun in ComeCloser!

ComeCloser team

I think you underestimate the benefits of exposure on a game forum with over 4 million members. I can assure you that many of your Patrons discovered this game here. There's a ton of devs on here with very good revenues that take an active part in promoting their products here. I'm just saying... it's always been that way with Pirates. You can't stop it, so use it to your benefit. It's gonna happen either way.

Namba

Dec 22, 2019
This seems like a less expensive form of a sex doll except you can't touch, if you already have a VR ready equipment that is, which costs more than a doll, and more than a whore

• Haha
Reactions: evaw

Jememoi

Mar 16, 2018
This seems like a less expensive form of a sex doll except you can't touch, if you already have a VR ready equipment that is, which costs more than a doll, and more than a whore
True if you compare with cheap dolls. Good ones are more expensive then the valve index complete kit.

husheddeath05

Sep 5, 2018
Plus, you pay once for a VR kit (versus a whore) and you don't have to clean it, which I assume is less than ideal. Don't actually know, don't have a doll...

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
VR only means that only a maxumum of three percent of all gamers (meaning even fewer here as most favor Renpy games for some reason) are able to play the game.

It might be a very good idea to support desktop mode, developer. Or put in another way, its downright stupid to make a VR only game at this point in time.

EDIT: Not understanding the facepalms. What I am stating is fact. Which is also why A-list developers don't really do anything in VR at this point.

Last edited:

dixcalibur

Apr 15, 2020
Thinking about supporting on Patreon to get full build but is there a trailer of the features? Can you pose them in anyway? Is there foot fetish content etc?

Jememoi

Mar 16, 2018
VR only means that only a maxumum of three percent of all gamers (meaning even fewer here as most favor Renpy games for some reason) are able to play the game.

It might be a very good idea to support desktop mode, developer. Or put in another way, its downright stupid to make a VR only game at this point in time.
The more VR games there are, the more people will want VR headsets.
The more people buy headsets, the more devs are developing VR content.

If everyone thinks like you do, no one will make VR games.

And by the way, games that are exclusively VR are far better to play in VR then games that support both VR and desktop.

SolusSama

May 2, 2019

EDIT: Not understanding the facepalms. What I am stating is fact. Which is also why A-list developers don't really do anything in VR at this point.
You come to a VR game to annoy everyone with your comment, thats why you're getting facepalms. buy a VR headset or go play something else for gods sake

Excablecar

Dec 7, 2018

How dare people make content that doesn't have you as the target audience, assemble the Karens immediately!

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes