Unity ComeCloser [v0.19.1] [ComeCloser]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ComeCloser

Mar 13, 2021
Erica on stairs.jpg

ComeCloser 0.10 update, yummy from top to toe!

It's been over a month since you have surrendered to Erica. This update is well deserved!

Power play is fun, but sex is sweet! ComeCloser 0.10 adds a lot of content around our new character Erica, so you can now go further the initial story and enjoy free sex and new outfits!

In this update, we also implemented the toes physics for all characters and make the pose transitions cleaner. But the most interesting part is the optimization of the cloth simulation, which is now faster in most situations and allow for better overhaul FPS!

Remember that ComeCloser is not free! It is currently in heavy development and our unique source of revenue is the crowd-funding on and . If you like the game and can afford to participate, then you should!

Have fun!

ComeCloser team

What's new:
  • 2 new sex spots for Erica in the hangar.
  • 2 new outfits for Erica.
  • New environment: the hangar by night.
  • Significant optimization of the cloth simulation (better FPS in almost all situations).
  • Toes physics for Vanessa and Lalago.
  • Glasses and bracelets for Erica.
  • Ambient sounds in the hangar.
  • Clothes are now immediately stable upon pose changes.
  • Better performances in the menu scene.
Bug fixes:
  • Fingers were buggy upon pose changes.
  • Limbs were deformed during one frame upon certain pose changes.
  • Lalago right hand was holding nothing in the fourth pose of the bar sex spot.
Hangar by night.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2017
Last edited:

brysie

Jul 1, 2017
"Minimum: i5, GTX1080ti. Recommended: i7, RTX2070" ??
Unless this game supports ray tracing the 1080ti is more powerful than the the RTX 2070

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
VR only means that only a maxumum of three percent of all gamers (meaning even fewer here as most favor Renpy games for some reason) are able to play the game.

It might be a very good idea to support desktop mode, developer. Or put in another way, its downright stupid to make a VR only game at this point in time.

EDIT: Not understanding the facepalms. What I am stating is fact. Which is also why A-list developers don't really do anything in VR at this point.
maybe he only made the game with the intention of playing himself then decided to publish it. So what if most of us can't play it?..

floralis

Jun 17, 2018
controls still dont work on my oculus rift s, anyone have this issue? on a very early version i remember it worked

Cickic

Feb 29, 2020
I have a older version on my quest 2 (I don't have any erica content) I can't even imagine playing on a desktop as it wouldn't do it justice, in fact it would probably suck as a game. Playing through VR is something on a whole other level.
Is the version uploaded here the censored version or the full version?

Reactions: Absolute_Icon
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes