Unity ComeCloser [v0.19.1] [ComeCloser]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Mithon6

Apr 26, 2022
What happens with your game if you stop pledging on Patreon ? I would like to tip the devs but the monthly subscription for full content is expensive.

Mithon6

Apr 26, 2022
I start the game from oculus link in desktop mode,are you doing the same ?
Here is what I do :

1- I launch Oculus software on the PC
2- I connect the headset (I have Airlink but it does not work anymore, extremely laggy and distorted)
3- I put the headset on and switch it on
4- I take the controllers in hand
5- 9/10 times I arrive without the UI, I just have the guardian + (L) and (R) circles, I push once on the power button, it goes to sleep, I push again, confirm whatever question he asks at that moment and everything loads (the virtual room)
6- I close every window and on the last small one, I click on parameters, where on the right I have "Oculus Link" (or Airlink when on).
7- I click on Oculus Link, which brings the grey UI, with the docker like bar, with the button "Computer"
8- I click on "Computer" which loads the screen of my PC in VR
9- I point and maintain the shorcut for the VR soft (on my desk or in the folder) I wish to launch, it opens the contextual menu
10- I click on "Execute"
11- The soft loads in VR... fun time!

A bit detailed but in case it could help...

Last edited:

jejesele

Jul 8, 2018
Here is what I do :

2- I connect the headset (I have Airlink but it does not work anymore, extremely laggy and distorted)
5- 9/10 times I arrive without the UI, I just have the guardian + (L) and (R) circles, I push once on the power button, it goes to sleep, I push again, confirm whatever question he asks at that moment and everything loads (the virtual room)
6- I close every window and on the last small one, I click on parameters, where on the right I have "Oculus Link" (or Airlink when on).
7- I click on Oculus Link, which brings the grey UI, with the docker like bar, with the button "Computer"
9- I point and maintain the shorcut for the VR soft (on my desk or in the folder) I wish to launch, it opens the contextual menu
10- I click on "Execute"

i will try it !

jejesele

Jul 8, 2018
Here is what I do :

10- I click on "Execute"

You just click on comecloser am i right ?
View attachment 1779927

Mithon6

Apr 26, 2022
I can't see the attachment. I "click" yes (except that I point it long enough to pop the contextual menu and clic "Execute" as I don't know how to do otherwise)

jejesele

Jul 8, 2018
I can't see the attachment. I "click" yes (except that I point it long enough to pop the contextual menu and clic "Execute" as I don't know how to do otherwise)
i added the game in the oculus library now the game start like a VR game but the loading never end xD

biggamerlol

Nov 10, 2018
GOODBYE, real worl-D.

EDIT: (VR only)
I got excited with my mouse and keyboard, then read further and realize I cannot play it... :cautious:
(according to Steam there are just 0.04% lucky souls that have a VR-headset)

Crosses fingers dev makes a non-VR version.
cant rel8 lol

thor681773

Dec 3, 2017
Anyone else having difficulty changing from the hand to the penis in game? I can't seem to activate it. Pressed all of the buttons and nothing. Please help.

Reactions: n0rpxxx

Mithon6

Apr 26, 2022
Just grab it with the left hand as you would for height setting and pull to the right spot and then relese, and boom you have a new toy ;)

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Is the version linked in the OP the full version, or the "demo" version? Because the demo version is fucking useless.

ComeCloser

Mar 13, 2021
Threesome.jpg

ComeCloser 0.11, as easy as one-two-three ^^

Lalago finally started her journey apparently! As one could have guessed, her first stop was by Vanessa's loft.

Due to the very interactive nature of ComeCloser, it was quite the challenge to have two characters in the same scene, especially for the slower hardware like the Quest but it's now done, and ComeCloser 0.11 features the first threesome sex spot!

We hope you like it, because we won't stop here! It opens up so much possibilities…

Oh, we know how big your appetite is for new sexual experiences and this update bring other delights. The models will now keep the pose you place them in instead of slowly going back to normal, and Quest users will finally enjoy some clothing!

Remember that ComeCloser is not free! It is currently in heavy development and our unique source of revenue is the crowd-funding on and . If you like the game and can afford to participate, then you should!

Have fun!

ComeCloser team

What's new:
  • One new sex spot : Lalago and Vanessa together in the loft!
  • Movable body parts now keep their position when pulled.
  • Movable body parts can now be reset by pulling them far away.
  • Updated the introduction to explain the new body part interactions.
  • Clothes on Quest (mostly static).
  • Added an option to deactivate clothes on Quest.
  • Added subtle reflexions on Vanessa's skin (generalized in 0.12 beta),
Bug fixes:
  • Hidden CC buttons were mentioned in the introduction, but none existed. Mention has been removed.
Known issues:
  • Low FPS on Quest during the Vanessa/Lalago threesome (enhanced in 0.12 beta).

Reactions: mixmox82

thor681773

Dec 3, 2017
Just grab it with the left hand as you would for height setting and pull to the right spot and then relese, and boom you have a new toy ;)
I know what you are talking about. And I have seen the penis toy in previous versions. However, for some unknown reason, it does not show up in version0.10. No matter what button I press, it never shows up. I have never once seen the floating window with the dick in it to grab. It's never there.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes