Unity ComeCloser [v0.19.1] [ComeCloser]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

DouchebagMcSwag

May 1, 2022
Nah man, the other ones are still there (other versions).
If he wants us to buy the game, then he should just release it for a fixed price and not the subscription model. It's just way to much. Would be happy to pay a onetime fee for 60 bucks for just the oculus version.
I believe you just need to sub once to get access....but you don't get updates once you quit subscribing.

bruhbruh77

Nov 24, 2020
Nah but I think it won’t be possible anymore the dev is stalking this so they prob delete it whenever someone posts it or something like that
Can he? If that was the case, why wouldn't he try to delete v0.10 in the OP too? (Unless it was free already)

zmbr

Sep 11, 2020
Nah man, the other ones are still there (other versions).
If he wants us to buy the game, then he should just release it for a fixed price and not the subscription model. It's just way to much. Would be happy to pay a onetime fee for 60 bucks for just the oculus version.
I visited their Patreon and they have a new plan for 100$ that gives "life-time access to all versions of the game and all future content, even if you stop pledging." aka buying. It's more pricey than 60 bucks though.

Bigsieboon

Apr 11, 2022
I visited their Patreon and they have a new plan for 100$ that gives "life-time access to all versions of the game and all future content, even if you stop pledging." aka buying. It's more pricey than 60 bucks though.
Yeah 100 seems a bit to much at this point for what the game offers.

zmbr

Sep 11, 2020
you pay for lifelong updates so if they keep on updating the game like they are doing rn it will cost them alot of money in the future
It's 8 months worth of subscription - right now. Considering that updates don't come out every month - April had no updates for regular patrons, and July might not have an update as well, we can say a year at least. We can't be really sure that they are going to work on the game a year later.

And more importantly, they get money right now, full amount.

VirusWar

Aug 16, 2017
God bless whoever got the 0.12 version.
May the winds be strong but the sea calm.

Edit: just noticed this
"New Member;
Joined Aug 16, 2017"
Indeed.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes