Unity ComeCloser [v0.19.1] [ComeCloser]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Works and it's cool and everything, but I'm surprised hair wasn't fixed on at least the first character or reworked on the second.
Found some positions where the actors move themselves when penetrated, those are pretty good, I'm sure everyone would like more of those too.

dababylover

Nov 21, 2017
Does not work for me with Air link on quest 2, in the headset its constantly loading and doesn't even open and on the desktop its stuck on an image of blue sky and clouds

May 22, 2022
Would like to try this but every time i run it, it crashes as soon as it starts. any solution?

GPU
Radeon RX 580 Series
Primary/Discrete

CPU
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700 CPU
@ 2.90GHz 8 Cores

RAM
16 GB

oculus quest with link
Just Make The Start Window Small, It Should Work, Smaller Than 640x480

Reactions: drecfp

KhanhNgg

Jul 2, 2020
where i find holo menu in the game? or vr setting (oculous or index valve)
Holo menu
This in-game interface offers many useful tools. You can call it back in your hand by pressing and holding the primary thumb button (by default) during one second. You can also grab it by the handle and place it wherever you like.

23d2dq

Nov 22, 2020
Holo menu
This in-game interface offers many useful tools. You can call it back in your hand by pressing and holding the primary thumb button (by default) during one second. You can also grab it by the handle and place it wherever you like.
Did try that and it not appear the holo menu when i pressing and holding the primary thumb button for few times and not working. My guess vavle index not working with this game or what?

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes