Unity ComeCloser [v0.19.1] [ComeCloser]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

23d2dq

Nov 22, 2020
Everything is explained during the introduction, but you can find more information here on our public board :
Sorry late to replay btw i did follow instruction of how control V.P but what button to use calibrate button on valve controller with steam vr. i did try all of button clicked and calibrated it, nothing change it seem demo it is?

randomman11

Oct 19, 2018
say, since we talking about vr games anyways, which is the best device in terms of usage (least cables, best immersion) for vr games?

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
step into the future.
Bruh, I've seen people here on F95 complain that some games don't support Windows XP. To be fair, though, if you're going to buy a headset for any game, this is definitely not it.

Last edited:

Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
Hi guys !
I'm aiming to buy the Pico neo 3 link, ( most for playing MSF2020 or DCS ) next week ( live in Europe).
Hope this game 'll be compatible with it.....
But this kind of game can be played with or whithout the link ?

Cickic

Feb 29, 2020
say, since we talking about vr games anyways, which is the best device in terms of usage (least cables, best immersion) for vr games?
Hands down the Quest 2 is best. Especially when you consider what it can play as a stand alone device and the $300 price tag.

Reactions: Hardcore1234

husheddeath05

Sep 5, 2018
Id have to politely disagree with Cickic on this one. While I completely agree in terms of price the Quest has the market there, but... it's a mere 300 smackeroos for a reason. The guts are simply cheaper. It's like the dell Inspiron of Vr. The most noticeable part is the resolution, it's much lower than the pricier Vive sets.
Personally I have the marketed Steam VR set, which is just a branded Vive. I like the way it fits my face better than the Quest 2 (which my nephew has). To Cickic's point, it does require cables unlike the Quest. But I have them mounted to the ceiling on pulleys, so there is no interference.
As far as immersion, as my wife will attest, if the headset is on, don't bother - I'm in another world entirely.
I don't feel quite as immersed with the Quest. Mind you I have little experience with it, but going there from the Vive set was like going from a modern day computer to a Windows XP rig for me

Reactions: dot7z and atur
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes