Unity ComeCloser [v0.19.1] [ComeCloser]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes
May 22, 2022
Just Make The Start Window Small, It Should Work, Smaller Than 640x480
More notes if you can run it. If you walk through intro , one time , re lunch it , more options become available, if you play it one time you will miss nicer pleasures nice game , I been trying to find out how to put money on a prepaid card for this game I have no luck on that website

ComeCloser

Mar 13, 2021
Currently, ComeCloser 0.12 is accessible to the public with the $12 tier on Patreon
ComeCloser 0.13 is accessible in "beta", with the $25 tier

We are working on the 0.14, which should land in the first half of September. 0.14 will bring the keyboard/mouse gameplay, along with a preview of the fourth character Charlotte, new poses and clothes for Erica, and other things ^^

You can find all the latest information, patch notes, answers and tutorials you need on our public board here :

Have fun with ComeCloser!

Reactions: zmbr and Luiz 愛

Suddledown

Jun 21, 2018
Currently, ComeCloser 0.12 is accessible to the public with the $12 tier on Patreon

We are working on the 0.14, which should land in the first half of September. 0.14 will bring the keyboard/mouse gameplay, along with a preview of the fourth character Charlotte, new poses and clothes for Erica, and other things ^^

You can find all the latest information, patch notes, answers and tutorials you need on our public board here :

Alriiight I've been waiting for the 0.13 release because of the tracking and the better performance, as soon as that comes out I'm becoming a patreon, and whelp if the 0.14 version is also coming next month thas awesome!
Thanks for such an awesome experience!

Reactions: ComeCloser

Bigsieboon

Apr 11, 2022

Just make it one time payment pls.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Question for those who have played this. What is the actual gameplay loop of this? Do you unlock content or just pick a girl and sandbox their animations etc?

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes