Unity ComeCloser [v0.19.1] [ComeCloser]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

NinjaHanzo

Aug 18, 2020
i am having a trouble, i am using Oculus Quest 2 but when i open the game using Virtual Desktop it dosnt get in the VR mode.

Just the game opens in my desktop but it gets frozen and it does not execute. (Just a black screen)

Am i the only one with this problem? EDIT:

"Not compatible with Oculus Quest currently"

Ok, my bad.

zmbr

Sep 11, 2020
i am having a trouble, i am using Oculus Quest 2 but when i open the game using Virtual Desktop it dosnt get in the VR mode.

Just the game opens in my desktop but it gets frozen and it does not execute. (Just a black screen)

Ok, my bad.
I use Oculus Quest 2 with SteamVR and AirLink, and it works fine.

ComeCloser

Mar 13, 2021

Ok, my bad.
ComeCloser is fully compatible with Oculus/Meta Quest 1&2, with and without PC ^^ SteamVR must be installed on the computer, though.

Reactions: atur

ComeCloser

Mar 13, 2021
Question for those who have played this. What is the actual gameplay loop of this? Do you unlock content or just pick a girl and sandbox their animations etc?
There are short stories before you can access to the free sex mode with all poses unlocked. We plan on adding more unlocking mechanisms in the future.

Reactions: catsdino

ComeCloser

Mar 13, 2021
Did try that and it not appear the holo menu when i pressing and holding the primary thumb button for few times and not working. My guess vavle index not working with this game or what?
need help with holo menu, i keep trying. It might bug or what? please comment....
The holo menu can be called at any time in any scenes, by holding the primary thumb button for one second. As a reminder, primary thumb button is A or X on Valve Index and Oculus headsets controllers, and Menu on the Vive controller.

I can conform that ComeCloser supports all headsets and controllers, even WMR and Cosmos... ^^

ComeCloser

Mar 13, 2021
SoftSkin at the bar.jpg

ComeCloser 0.13, so soft you won't believe it!

Tricking the brain is what we do, and this update brings it a step forward for sure!

First, SoftSkin! this new technology - powered by the cloth simulation core, adds some deformations to the skin for even better immersion. For the moment, we only enabled collisions between your fingers and the buttocks, legs and breasts, but we will continue to build upon it to bring wobbling, waves, throat deformations, vertex-perfect genitals...

Second, the replication! The girls can now replicate your exact pace when you masturbate. All you need to do is tie one of your controller on your forearm, then clic on a button. From this moment on, their mouth, pelvis, hands or feet will automatically and perfectly move with you.

Is it still your fingers that you feel? or is it the real thing?.. We suggest that you try this with some lubricant!

Last but not least, this update also introduces the support for Vive Trackers, for both the pelvis calibration and the new replication! Not everybody will be able to enjoy this sadly, but they are game changer for sure! And the best way to enjoy ComeCloser overhaul.

Finally, the 0.13 became 0.13.1 with a new feature coming from the new 0.14: desktop gameplay! Indeed you will now be able to play the game with a keyboard and mouse, without VR. The experience is completely different but you may still enjoy it if you are not in the mood to gear up but need to spend time with your favorite hottie anyway ^^

Remember that ComeCloser is not free! It is currently in heavy development and our unique source of revenue is the crowd-funding on and . If you like the game and can afford to participate, then you should!

Have fun!

ComeCloser team

What's new:
  • Soft skin, adds gentle deformations on buttocks, breasts and legs.
  • Replication, tie a controller to your forearm and see the character moves at your exact pace while you masturbate.
  • Support for Vive Trackers, for both tracked pelvis and replication.
  • One new sex spot in the loft, 7 new poses.
  • Better overhaul CPU performance, especially on Quest.
  • Added the first mini-story in the loft.
  • Added a new fixed pelvis in addition to the tracked one. This one will stay where you place it, and can be repositioned like any toy.
  • Stiffer flexibles and player fingers.
  • Added Tracker selection in the preferences.
  • Added an option to enable/disable soft skin in the preferences.
  • Changed the introduction to explain the fixed pelvis and the replication.
  • New layer for the holo menu, to fit the new tools.
Bug fixes:
  • When changing pose, the characters sometimes twisted their neck to look behind.
  • Player bust sometimes became tiny or huge
  • The holo menu now move smoothly when you grab it.
Sneak peak at 0.14 "beta" update: New character, Charlotte! and her cabaret. Also two new sex spots for Erica in the hangar and some delicious outfits plus a number of bugs tackled...

Cuni on bed.jpg

Ancognito

Feb 19, 2022
View attachment 2087549

ComeCloser 0.13, so soft you won't believe it!

Tricking the brain is what we do, and this update brings it a step forward for sure!

First, SoftSkin! this new technology - powered by the cloth simulation core, adds some deformations to the skin for even better immersion. For the moment, we only enabled collisions between your fingers and the buttocks, legs and breasts, but we will continue to build upon it to bring wobbling, waves, throat deformations, vertex-perfect genitals...

Second, the replication! The girls can now replicate your exact pace when you masturbate. All you need to do is tie one of your controller on your forearm, then clic on a button. From this moment on, their mouth, pelvis, hands or feet will automatically and perfectly move with you.

Is it still your fingers that you feel? or is it the real thing?.. We suggest that you try this with some lubricant!

Last but not least, this update also introduces the support for Vive Trackers, for both the pelvis calibration and the new replication! Not everybody will be able to enjoy this sadly, but they are game changer for sure! And the best way to enjoy ComeCloser overhaul.

Finally, the 0.13 became 0.13.1 with a new feature coming from the new 0.14: desktop gameplay! Indeed you will now be able to play the game with a keyboard and mouse, without VR. The experience is completely different but you may still enjoy it if you are not in the mood to gear up but need to spend time with your favorite hottie anyway ^^

Remember that ComeCloser is not free! It is currently in heavy development and our unique source of revenue is the crowd-funding on and . If you like the game and can afford to participate, then you should!

Have fun!

ComeCloser team

What's new:
  • Soft skin, adds gentle deformations on buttocks, breasts and legs.
  • Replication, tie a controller to your forearm and see the character moves at your exact pace while you masturbate.
  • Support for Vive Trackers, for both tracked pelvis and replication.
  • One new sex spot in the loft, 7 new poses.
  • Better overhaul CPU performance, especially on Quest.
  • Added the first mini-story in the loft.
  • Added a new fixed pelvis in addition to the tracked one. This one will stay where you place it, and can be repositioned like any toy.
  • Stiffer flexibles and player fingers.
  • Added Tracker selection in the preferences.
  • Added an option to enable/disable soft skin in the preferences.
  • Changed the introduction to explain the fixed pelvis and the replication.
  • New layer for the holo menu, to fit the new tools.
Bug fixes:
  • When changing pose, the characters sometimes twisted their neck to look behind.
  • Player bust sometimes became tiny or huge
  • The holo menu now move smoothly when you grab it.
Sneak peak at 0.14 "beta" update: New character, Charlotte! and her cabaret. Also two new sex spots for Erica in the hangar and some delicious outfits plus a number of bugs tackled...

View attachment 2087552
This is some extreme dedication, especially since this is a website pirating games.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Phvpark

Jun 29, 2018
This is some extreme dedication, especially since this is a website pirating games.
Since making a good up to date Demo is time consuming people can actually test the game and then if they really like it, buy it, so its kinda a advertisement.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes