Unity ComeCloser [v0.19.1] [ComeCloser]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Mithon6

Apr 26, 2022
  • Soft skin, adds gentle deformations on buttocks, breasts and legs.
  • Replication, tie a controller to your forearm and see the character moves at your exact pace while you masturbate.
  • Added a new fixed pelvis in addition to the tracked one. This one will stay where you place it, and can be repositioned like any toy.
  • Stiffer flexibles and player fingers.
  • Added an option to enable/disable soft skin in the preferences.
Is soft skin disabled by default ? I did not see it when trying 0.13.1 I will search the options to enable it.
Nice addition the fixed pelvis.
Replication is the double arrows in holo ? Tried it but did not understand how it is supposed to work.
Excess flexibility in fingers (and some toys) is a thing I've pointed out (in patreon comments) and you replied that it will be updated, nice to see it coming, yet I don't see a big change. Might give a try to 0.11 for comparison.

Nice new poses and spot in the loft, and I love Van's new meshed dress. Nice update for the lighting in the loft, skin was really glowing in the dark before.

I've tried to move body parts but they barely do, and when they do, they never remain were I've pushed them. Seems it was a feature in 0.12 (another suggestion done via patreon comments, that's cool to see a reactive dev)

Mithon6

Apr 26, 2022
Unable to launch it in VR(don't know why) I've found that it already works on PC desktop without any VR headset. Just saying, as some mention it does require VR at the moment.

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
This game is shaping up pretty well if it even comes out of early access on steam I will drop some money on it.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes