Unity ComeCloser [v0.19.1] [ComeCloser]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Xear17

Feb 26, 2022
View attachment 946509

Overview:
ComeCloser may look like a fun and simple game, yet it uses cutting edge technologies. With more than 80 physic muscles driving the bodies, realistic simulations of clothes and hair and a high definition VR rendering, the game requires a strong hardware to run smoothly. Options will come in future versions to include more hardware.
(VR only)
Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-04-22
Release Date: 2022-03-31
Developer: ComeCloser -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Android: - - -

View attachment 1707751 View attachment 946511 View attachment 1707752

Please update this thread. It was just released not too long ago

Reactions: boob_toucher

ComeCloser

Mar 13, 2021
I know what you are talking about. And I have seen the penis toy in previous versions. However, for some unknown reason, it does not show up in version0.10. No matter what button I press, it never shows up. I have never once seen the floating window with the dick in it to grab. It's never there.
Take a look at these posts from our public board:

The Holo menu can be called by pressing and holding the primary thumb button. It's all explained in the introduction scene.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
View attachment 1809441

ComeCloser 0.11, as easy as one-two-three ^^

Lalago finally started her journey apparently! As one could have guessed, her first stop was by Vanessa's loft.

Due to the very interactive nature of ComeCloser, it was quite the challenge to have two characters in the same scene, especially for the slower hardware like the Quest but it's now done, and ComeCloser 0.11 features the first threesome sex spot!

We hope you like it, because we won't stop here! It opens up so much possibilities…

Oh, we know how big your appetite is for new sexual experiences and this update bring other delights. The models will now keep the pose you place them in instead of slowly going back to normal, and Quest users will finally enjoy some clothing!

Remember that ComeCloser is not free! It is currently in heavy development and our unique source of revenue is the crowd-funding on and . If you like the game and can afford to participate, then you should!

Have fun!

ComeCloser team

What's new:
  • One new sex spot : Lalago and Vanessa together in the loft!
  • Movable body parts now keep their position when pulled.
  • Movable body parts can now be reset by pulling them far away.
  • Updated the introduction to explain the new body part interactions.
  • Clothes on Quest (mostly static).
  • Added an option to deactivate clothes on Quest.
  • Added subtle reflexions on Vanessa's skin (generalized in 0.12 beta),
Bug fixes:
  • Hidden CC buttons were mentioned in the introduction, but none existed. Mention has been removed.
Known issues:
  • Low FPS on Quest during the Vanessa/Lalago threesome (enhanced in 0.12 beta).
You'd get better feedback if you came closer (teehee) to sounding more casual with your encounters with people here instead of copy pasting what is basically a pr rep trying not to sound offensive on twitter. Just saying.

23d2dq

Nov 22, 2020
I m enjoy this game but one problem is that i trying to put index controller in my pocket near my pelvis and it not doing anything. what i am missing somthing i look up setting to controller to make my index controller change to pelivs instead hand so how i do it and how i fix it.

ComeCloser

Mar 13, 2021
I m enjoy this game but one problem is that i trying to put index controller in my pocket near my pelvis and it not doing anything. what i am missing somthing i look up setting to controller to make my index controller change to pelivs instead hand so how i do it and how i fix it.
Everything is explained during the introduction, but you can find more information here on our public board :

Bigsieboon

Apr 11, 2022
Nah but I think it won’t be possible anymore the dev is stalking this so they prob delete it whenever someone posts it or something like that
Nah man, the other ones are still there (other versions).
If he wants us to buy the game, then he should just release it for a fixed price and not the subscription model. It's just way to much. Would be happy to pay a onetime fee for 60 bucks for just the oculus version.

Hsyshsbsbshaha

Oct 25, 2020
Nah man, the other ones are still there (other versions).
If he wants us to buy the game, then he should just release it for a fixed price and not the subscription model. It's just way to much. Would be happy to pay a onetime fee for 60 bucks for just the oculus version.
60 dollars bruh?

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes