Unity ComeCloser [v0.19.1] [ComeCloser]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ComeCloser

Mar 13, 2021
Is there any plan to make keyboard (or at least the choosable pose/animations from desktop mode) to be usable in VR?
All poses are available for both desktop and VR mode. As for the animated penis and toys that are used in the desktop version, we indeed plan on adding them in VR too for a more contemplative experience.

ComeCloser

Mar 13, 2021
Dear Devs,
I have only just discovered this wonderful game, so maybe this has already been addressed... if so, just direct me elsewhere. In looking at the available VR adult games available, the missing piece, which I am really interested in, is a system where the girl/model can be somewhat against something but then have a change of heart, as it were. An example would be that the "standard" model (Vanessa, I think) would be against bondage type things. However, you could do a CC story where she winds up restrained and through repeated encouragement (through chloroform, aphrodisiac, physical stimulation) she would become more welcoming of the experience. The Villain Simulator is now starting to implement such a system (with visible measures of fear/sensitivity/arousal) but it has been a long road. This achievement seems much more interesting than bringing textures or physics to a higher level...

BTW, I am currently supporting 3 projects through Patron, and certainly have room for more...
Request noted ^^

LordBread

May 10, 2018
Hey devs, I'm having this weird problem where using the left stick in the 0.16 beta will still turn left or right, while also moving left or right. It's made controlling the camera very difficult. I'm on PC using a quest through oculus link btw.

P.S. I discovered your game through this thread some months ago. And it led me to support y'all on Patreon occasionally. I hope others will do the same one day. Your game has so much potential.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
I would myself if I had the money to spare, but the even the lowest tier is a bit much for me. Not in a place where I can spare much money supporting creators through Patreon.

ComeCloser

Mar 13, 2021
Hey devs, I'm having this weird problem where using the left stick in the 0.16 beta will still turn left or right, while also moving left or right. It's made controlling the camera very difficult. I'm on PC using a quest through oculus link btw.

P.S. I discovered your game through this thread some months ago. And it led me to support y'all on Patreon occasionally. I hope others will do the same one day. Your game has so much potential.
In 0.16, we changed the way walking works. If the controllers are both available, the right stick will be used to turn left/right, and the left one will be used to walk and strafe. If one of the controller is "slaved" (used for replication or virtual pelvis), the other controller's stick will be used for both turning and walking.

LordBread

May 10, 2018
In 0.16, we changed the way walking works. If the controllers are both available, the right stick will be used to turn left/right, and the left one will be used to walk and strafe. If one of the controller is "slaved" (used for replication or virtual pelvis), the other controller's stick will be used for both turning and walking.
Yep I know. I mean that the left stick still turns no matter what I do. It`s supposed to only move even when the right controller is available. But itll still turn, meaning it`s turning AND moving when i feel like it shouldnt be like that

Wisher

Jul 4, 2017
Does this work for both controllers?
Since i couldn't (at least in the 0.16 beta version), as a left hander, use the right controller to walk when the left one is "slaved".

ComeCloser

Mar 13, 2021
Yep I know. I mean that the left stick still turns no matter what I do. It`s supposed to only move even when the right controller is available. But itll still turn, meaning it`s turning AND moving when i feel like it shouldnt be like that
I've been able to reproduce the bug. Indeed in some configurations, strafing also turns. We will fix that in the next version, thanks for the report.

Reactions: LordBread

St3f4n

Oct 17, 2018
As a Desktop user without a VR-Headset, i would appreciate some sort of controllable animated Hands, just like in The Villain Simulator.

Reactions: Calebonetootoo
Jul 28, 2018
Hey guys look, a brand new trailer for ComeCloser ^^

Hello dev. Do you know why my menu opens so farther away, and why I cannot move on menu? Like i can rotate, but cannot move using joystick to be closer in menu.

I can move in game fine.

Since menu opens farther away, i have to physically move to the menu to start.

Also, how to grab and pose lalago? My hand does not stick kinda. Like it will move an inch or two. I have looked in the guide, but it was not clear.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes