Unity ComeCloser [v0.19.1] [ComeCloser]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Bigsieboon

Apr 11, 2022
I have issue, cause when i use VR Headset i cant see my dick, so i cant "f*ck" her..

When i use keyboard and mouse (PC MODE) i can see my dick and F her

how solve this problem?
Have you opened the menu by holding the button? Then you can select the dick.

Holo menu
This in-game interface offers many useful tools. You can call it back in your hand by pressing and holding the primary thumb button (by default) during one second.

Reactions: crackia84

ComeCloser

Mar 13, 2021
I have issue, cause when i use VR Headset i cant see my dick, so i cant "f*ck" her..

When i use keyboard and mouse (PC MODE) i can see my dick and F her

how solve this problem?
Everything is explained in the introduction scene, and you can also take a look at this tutorial for more details :

ComeCloser

Mar 13, 2021
Charlotte pole.jpg ComeCloser 0.15, VIP private services!

Charlotte now takes matters into her own hands.

In 0.15, we continued working on our new character Charlotte, with new poses and a full rework of her cabaret environment. Pole dance, lap dance, you name it!

At last the famous, long-overdue Jessica Rabbit's dress ^^ We showcased this dress a while back with Vanessa but we were not able to implement it in game for technical reasons (quite the challenge!). A lot of you folks asked for it since then, and I personally think it fits Charlotte even better!

We also worked on the integration of a new hair simulation, which provides better results than the previous one and will allow us to create more hairstyles. For the moment, we only reproduces the existing styles for all characters but more styles will come in the future. As for Charlotte, she lacked a dynamic hairstyle because we knew we wanted to change the simulation, and now she has dynamic hair too ^^

But hold on, there is a tiny bonus: nipples! All our characters have quite visible nipples (because yumm!!) but you can't image how painfull these pretty little things are when colliding with clothes... In the past we would just make them disappear depending on the active clothes, but now they can flatten nicely and dynamically depending on the cloth presence. We made them less stiff too... definitely a major feature for all nipple lovers ^^

Remember that ComeCloser is not free! It is currently in heavy development and our unique source of revenue is the crowd-funding on and . If you like the game and can afford to participate, then you should!

We hope you like it!

What's new:
  • Rework of the hair system: better rendering, physics.
  • Rework of the cabaret.
  • Two new sex spots and six new poses for Charlotte.
  • Two new outfits for Charlotte, including Jessica Rabbit’s dress ^^.
  • Better nipple physics for all characters.
  • Nipples now react to the presence of clothes, and retract nicely.
Bug fixes:
  • Player's hands physics exploded when VR controllers were not tracked.
  • The replication button didn't change color in some situations.
  • Erica's and Charlotte's genitals were not deformed properly.
  • The skin on the torso above the breasts was not smooth in some poses.
Lap dance.jpg
Charlotte portrait topdown.jpg

crackia84

Jun 22, 2022
Have you opened the menu by holding the button? Then you can select the dick.

Holo menu
This in-game interface offers many useful tools. You can call it back in your hand by pressing and holding the primary thumb button (by default) during one second.
Thank you boss, all good :D <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bigsieboon

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
A full freedom posing mode would be a good addition and somewhat simple to add...
Don't know if maybe this is something you want to avoid, so that the new poses and sex spots you add are more valuable though.
Just a suggestion.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Did the VR performance get any better since V0.12?
From what I've heard the most recent update (0.16) is supposed to have improved performance for both desktop mode and PC VR. Really looking forward to it myself, since I've had minor frame rate issues in VR even with some of the settings turned down.

Reactions: MZZ

Phvpark

Jun 29, 2018
View attachment 2370800 ComeCloser 0.15, VIP private services!

Charlotte now takes matters into her own hands.

In 0.15, we continued working on our new character Charlotte, with new poses and a full rework of her cabaret environment. Pole dance, lap dance, you name it!

At last the famous, long-overdue Jessica Rabbit's dress ^^ We showcased this dress a while back with Vanessa but we were not able to implement it in game for technical reasons (quite the challenge!). A lot of you folks asked for it since then, and I personally think it fits Charlotte even better!

We also worked on the integration of a new hair simulation, which provides better results than the previous one and will allow us to create more hairstyles. For the moment, we only reproduces the existing styles for all characters but more styles will come in the future. As for Charlotte, she lacked a dynamic hairstyle because we knew we wanted to change the simulation, and now she has dynamic hair too ^^

But hold on, there is a tiny bonus: nipples! All our characters have quite visible nipples (because yumm!!) but you can't image how painfull these pretty little things are when colliding with clothes... In the past we would just make them disappear depending on the active clothes, but now they can flatten nicely and dynamically depending on the cloth presence. We made them less stiff too... definitely a major feature for all nipple lovers ^^

Remember that ComeCloser is not free! It is currently in heavy development and our unique source of revenue is the crowd-funding on and . If you like the game and can afford to participate, then you should!

We hope you like it!

What's new:
  • Rework of the hair system: better rendering, physics.
  • Rework of the cabaret.
  • Two new sex spots and six new poses for Charlotte.
  • Two new outfits for Charlotte, including Jessica Rabbit’s dress ^^.
  • Better nipple physics for all characters.
  • Nipples now react to the presence of clothes, and retract nicely.
Bug fixes:
  • Player's hands physics exploded when VR controllers were not tracked.
  • The replication button didn't change color in some situations.
  • Erica's and Charlotte's genitals were not deformed properly.
  • The skin on the torso above the breasts was not smooth in some poses.
View attachment 2370804
View attachment 2370808
Any future plans to support toys? like The Handy?

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
I just got a Handy myself. Mainly for two other games, but if it can be compatible with this game somehow too that would be nice.

ComeCloser

Mar 13, 2021
A full freedom posing mode would be a good addition and somewhat simple to add...
Don't know if maybe this is something you want to avoid, so that the new poses and sex spots you add are more valuable though.
Just a suggestion.
There is already some freedom in the posing, like you can sometimes grab and move the wrists or ankles, and we will continue to experiment and enhance this.

We won't go the sandbox route, though, for many reasons like there are plenty of games doing that already, we want to provide a ready-to-enjoy experience, there are a lot of unique systems hard to calibrate (like the replication or leaning on the player's shoulders) and others.

Harbinger98

Jun 15, 2019
Dear Devs,
I have only just discovered this wonderful game, so maybe this has already been addressed... if so, just direct me elsewhere. In looking at the available VR adult games available, the missing piece, which I am really interested in, is a system where the girl/model can be somewhat against something but then have a change of heart, as it were. An example would be that the "standard" model (Vanessa, I think) would be against bondage type things. However, you could do a CC story where she winds up restrained and through repeated encouragement (through chloroform, aphrodisiac, physical stimulation) she would become more welcoming of the experience. The Villain Simulator is now starting to implement such a system (with visible measures of fear/sensitivity/arousal) but it has been a long road. This achievement seems much more interesting than bringing textures or physics to a higher level...

BTW, I am currently supporting 3 projects through Patron, and certainly have room for more...

MrBennett

Jun 25, 2017
Is there any plan to make keyboard (or at least the choosable pose/animations from desktop mode) to be usable in VR?

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes