Unity ComeCloser [v0.19.1] [ComeCloser]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ComeCloser

Mar 13, 2021
LordBread: i'm guessing this is the v0.15 beta version?

Everyone: Anyone else got issues with smooth locomotion in the nightclub? On my PC only teleportation seems to work. I suspect this is a issue with the Beta nature of this version.

Can anyone provide v0. 14 (non-beta)?
This is fixed in the WIP 0.16. I think we will roll back this change in 0.15.1 when it leaves beta in the end of January.

ComeCloser

Mar 13, 2021
I'm trying to play on my PC+Quest (Through Oculus link Rift) And...this thing has barely has any controls in it? Some objects have a very weird pick up toggle. And I can't find a way to change hands into a penis to have sex with the girl. Tested everything. There's not even a readme that explains anything.
I guess you have not tested to take a look at our Patreon page, or you would know about our knowledge base :

^^

Banana674

Mar 21, 2022
You are right, most of the Time the GPU spend for the game is for the three following systems : dynamic hair, dynamic clothes and soft skin. The physics of the body is handled by the CPU.

These simulations are generally not present in games and they explain why ComeCloser requires such performances. You can observe the same kind of results in similar games like Virt-A-Mate or VR Hot. Also we are just a small indie team of err.. one coder ^^ I would like to hire a second coder but it's hard when players don't pay for the game ;)
Sorry for not paying! Im broke rn but im pretty sure you can find a coder pretty easy on here. Anyways in 5 years im going to be a great coder so leave a spot for me!

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Also we are just a small indie team of err.. one coder ^^ I would like to hire a second coder but it's hard when players don't pay for the game ;)
Yeah sorry, as much as I want to support this game I'm not in a great spot financially. The only patreons I'm supporting at the moment are the ones that have really low-price options (One is $1 a month and the other is $2). I've also realized that I lack the hardware to make this game as good as it can be (stronger PC, good trackers for my hips) so I wouldn't get much out of supporting this game. I'll still buy the full release whenever that happens though, I just can't be pouring 17.50 a month into this for who knows how long.

Also I have to ask, if you're the only person working on the game and a programmer how did the characters come to be? And while I'm at it, what do you think the time frame is for us to get physics for the booties?

Last edited:
Reactions: dot7z

ComeCloser

Mar 13, 2021
Yeah sorry, as much as I want to support this game I'm not in a great spot financially. The only patreons I'm supporting at the moment are the ones that have really low-price options (One is $1 a month and the other is $2). I've also realized that I lack the hardware to make this game as good as it can be (stronger PC, good trackers for my hips) so I wouldn't get much out of supporting this game. I'll still buy the full release whenever that happens though, I just can't be pouring 17.50 a month into this for who knows how long.

Also I have to ask, if you're the only person working on the game and a programmer how did the characters come to be? And while I'm at it, what do you think the time frame is for us to get physics for the booties?
I've been working alone for the three first characters. The characters are a mix of things bought here and there and modified to fit the game, mostly on the DAZ marketplaces. Now I work with two full time people, a tech artist and a game designer. They mostly did the new hair, the cabaret, some clothes, and a lot of poses so far.

I'm not sure about the physics of the buttocks. I think the soft skin added a lot to it and give me some time before I work again on it. I will most likely enhance the soft skin technology next, with deep throat bulge, buttocks jiggle and waving, that sort of things. But what I really want to work on is a fat technology that make real fat animations for the breasts, buttocks and belly. This is ultimately why I need to hire a coder, so I can leave the gameplay/UI to them and focus on the core mechanics myself.

Reactions: Mindrem

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
I'm not sure about the physics of the buttocks. I think the soft skin added a lot to it and give me some time before I work again on it. I will most likely enhance the soft skin technology next, with deep throat bulge, buttocks jiggle and waving, that sort of things. But what I really want to work on is a fat technology that make real fat animations for the breasts, buttocks and belly. This is ultimately why I need to hire a coder, so I can leave the gameplay/UI to them and focus on the core mechanics myself.
Sounds promising, by "fat animations" do you mean being something like being able to deform around objects and change overall shape? So something that would allow for more convincing boobjobs, buttjobs, etc.?

jeffejam

Nov 15, 2020
Is there away to adjust the floor in session? or any way to access options while in session? I can only see that u can change it on menu before u start.

Bigsieboon

Apr 11, 2022
Also we are just a small indie team of err.. one coder ^^ I would like to hire a second coder but it's hard when players don't pay for the game ;)

Well, I would be willing to pay, but not 18 bucks monthly.
Just make it a onetime payment somewhere and I will be glad to pay 40/50/60 bucks.
I'm sure if you change theway instead of subscription to one time payment you'll get more sales.

I know you need the steady payments, but this is holding back alot of people.

Bigsieboon

Apr 11, 2022
Also, please inplement an option to cum. That's really the main feature that is still missing.
Just a button press or something would be good for now, would love to see the girls covered in cum.

Mithon6

Apr 26, 2022
How do you move your position when launching the game ? I always pop out of reach of the girls on the selection menu. I can grab a handle to lower/raise the round "table" but I can't move to reach them easily. I've tried the teleport, it shows the parabola but when I release the button I don't move. I end up pivoting the table 180° so that I can get up and step towards them (and always being weary of my USB cable length at the same time).

Thanks.

Reactions: flexxxnez

ComeCloser

Mar 13, 2021
Sounds promising, by "fat animations" do you mean being something like being able to deform around objects and change overall shape? So something that would allow for more convincing boobjobs, buttjobs, etc.?
Exactly. This is critical for breasts, because they can deform in a very wide variety of shape. But it can also benefit buttocks and bellies and maybe others like lips or genitals.

• Love
Reactions: Captain Crash

ComeCloser

Mar 13, 2021
Is there away to adjust the floor in session? or any way to access options while in session? I can only see that u can change it on menu before u start.
You can adjust your altitude with the vertical slider present in the holo menu. You can also grab the table in the main menu to change its altitude (with the handles on the sides).

And no, you can't change the preferences in a scene and you must go back in the main menu, sadly (Let's add that to the todo list).

ComeCloser

Mar 13, 2021
Well, I would be willing to pay, but not 18 bucks monthly.
Just make it a onetime payment somewhere and I will be glad to pay 40/50/60 bucks.
I'm sure if you change theway instead of subscription to one time payment you'll get more sales.

I know you need the steady payments, but this is holding back alot of people.
It will come in due time. For the moment I'm not confident enough in the gameplay to have a proper release but thanks to our contributors, we are going there.

ComeCloser

Mar 13, 2021
How do you move your position when launching the game ? I always pop out of reach of the girls on the selection menu. I can grab a handle to lower/raise the round "table" but I can't move to reach them easily. I've tried the teleport, it shows the parabola but when I release the button I don't move. I end up pivoting the table 180° so that I can get up and step towards them (and always being weary of my USB cable length at the same time).

Thanks.
The table is aligned with the center of your roomscale. You might need to reset your roomscale if the table is not in reach.

Also, a non-ideal solution is to summon the holo menu by holding your primary thumb button for one second, then use the horizontal slider to correct your position. This is normally used for people with tiny VR spaces, if the dolls are in a real wall or other obstacles.

Reactions: Mithon6

isojorma

Feb 2, 2023
Tried to play it, but every time i start it SteamVR gives an error with action manifest, gives me a path to actions.json file in SteamVR folder. Inside the game my hands just lie on the ground. Is it a common error or is it just mine?
found the solution yet? im having the same problem.

crackia84

Jun 22, 2022
I have issue, cause when i use VR Headset i cant see my dick, so i cant "f*ck" her..

When i use keyboard and mouse (PC MODE) i can see my dick and F her

how solve this problem?

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes