Ren'Py Abandoned Coming Back Home [v1.1.2] [Hidden Life Studios]

1.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
This game won't even start for me. Using Win 7 Pro 64, I've tried dbl clicking on it and running as admin and nothing happens...

Hidden Life Studios

Game Developer
May 17, 2019
Hmm... Let me see what I can think of off the top of my head
Back to the Start
Where you Belong
Coming Back Home
The March Home
A Fresh Start
Weenie Hut Home
Back to Bang My Sisters, Mom and Find out the Mystery of my Absent Father

Feel free to use any of the above Titles :)
Back to the Start - The MC does not start from the beginnig.
Where you Belong - "Where I Belong" it might be more fitting.
Coming Back Home - Yes, or maybe "Back To My Home"
The March Home - I don't understand this.
A Fresh Start - This is a really cool idea for a title, but I don't think it fits to the future of the story.
Weenie Hut Home - I don't understand this either.
Back to Bang My Sisters, Mom and Find out the Mystery of my Absent Father - This is simply PERFECT ahahah. You forgot to add "And my friends and anyone else I can find" though. Sadly, is too long.;)

Anyway, "Coming Back Home" and "Back To My Home" are possible candidates.
I will not scrap "A Fresh Start" and I'll might use it for another game, in a very long to come day.
Thank you for your help. If I choose one of you suggestions I'll credit you in the "About":giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Larry2000

Hidden Life Studios

Game Developer
May 17, 2019
This game won't even start for me. Using Win 7 Pro 64, I've tried dbl clicking on it and running as admin and nothing happens...
Idk know man. I only took Ren'Py, wrote some lines, throw some renders and compiled. I think is a problem with the compatibility between Win 7 and the latest version of Ren'Py.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
can you clarify in what way any sexual tags in future can be skipped/avoided can you make choices that will make them not happen or will they happen in the story but you dont see it

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I do not mind short intro/demo first uploads, but this is one that leaves me severely underwhelmed. It only gives a basic snapshot of the possible render quality, as the poses and settings are quite basic. The translation needs to be improved. I would say something about the plot, but for now there is nothing to say about it, as there is nothing there to really talk about. I wish you success.
I know that you want to get feedback on your rendering ability, but you have to make it worth a person's time to use their upload capability, upload quota's (Like free MEGA), not everyone can afford unlimited.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Looks at dev notes for future tags, then sees that pretty much every tag ever, could be added if people are interested.
Wow, that really inspires me, this dev clearly has vision for his games future.. sarcasm.. sarcasm... sarcasm..
Not for me.
It’s actually a great game. Don’t let the tags discourage you from giving it a try.

1.50 star(s) 6 Votes