• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
ah ok wonderd why i couldnt upload the save file here
and upon reading earlier posts yeah i did the weitress job then went n did stripping and cant get out of the strip club

also i have been given the job to help the guy next door but when i get inside he wont talk
Seems like you started the stripper job before you changed back at the dresser, which will get you stuck in the strip club.
I've already prevented this from happening in the last bug fixed version. Same goes for the problem with the old neighbor.

Both these issue's should already be fixed in version 1.4.2. Which version are you running?

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
for many reasons this game is the best in this forum,one reason is the sex scenes that do not stop unless you wish(I have not seen this in any other game),mobile amazing sex scenes with many beautiful girls,no matter how much i searched there is no other game like this here.Valentine this is also very good,but the sex scenes are very few.
I see that in other game posts they also mention this game as the best.
----------------------------
from another game post, (Naughty Lyanna)
"Probably not the place for it, but you should try Coming of Age then if you like the female exhibitionism without the blackmail etc. Think you'll like it."

Last edited:

Blackicexone

Feb 20, 2019
just a question...

Once you go to the sexy underwear and topless sleeping... does Jack never come into room again at night? and if not, is there an option to choose to go pantyless?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
just a question...

Once you go to the sexy underwear and topless sleeping... does Jack never come into room again at night? and if not, is there an option to choose to go pantyless?
They're 4 fixed events that Jack will visit here. These events where created with the goal to have May go outside without any panties a bit earlier.

There's currently no option to go outside without her panties yet. I've some plans to implement that eventually, but it makes thing very complicated since I'll need to factor that in every follow up event.

I don't see myself making 2 variants of every future and exciting events, so I'll prob do a few variants without panties but still have events where May will have to put her panties back on in order to keep things somewhat manageable.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
They're 4 fixed events that Jack will visit here. These events where created with the goal to have May go outside without any panties a bit earlier.

There's currently no option to go outside without her panties yet. I've some plans to implement that eventually, but it makes thing very complicated since I'll need to factor that in every follow up event.

I don't see myself making 2 variants of every future and exciting events, so I'll prob do a few variants without panties but still have events where May will have to put her panties back on in order to keep things somewhat manageable.
In the last night time visit Jack came on her. He had 3 choices so will that be added to the replay room?

Reactions: xxxforfunxxx

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I just stumbled upon this game and curious if there's a full lesbian route incorporated in it at all, also if for the lesbian content if anything foot fetish wise even like mild/minor toe sucking as one game I play called Whores of Thrones has such renders for that matter of fetish in games.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Upon unzipping the archive folder to expand to play my anti-virus went off and claimed a trojan present in one of the files. Not cool at all for a new player to face with and games I've had before through the forums I've never experienced this.

Reactions: AzuraMeta

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Upon unzipping the archive folder to expand to play my anti-virus went off and claimed a trojan present in one of the files. Not cool at all for a new player to face with and games I've had before through the forums I've never experienced this.
I'm pretty sure it's a false positive. Mine own virus scanner finds nothing. There was another guy using windows defender who also got this warning. I my guess would be that windows defender it at fault.

I'm pretty sure if there was a Trojan we would have a lot more people reporting it.

Feel free to delete that .exe file though it's not needed if you want use the regular game.exe. It's only needed if you want to play it with pk2000 mod.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I'm pretty sure it's a false positive. Mine own virus scanner finds nothing. There was another guy using windows defender who also got this warning. I my guess would be that windows defender it at fault.

I'm pretty sure if there was a Trojan we would have a lot more people reporting it.

Feel free to delete that .exe file though it's not needed if you want use the regular game.exe. It's only needed if you want to play it with pk2000 mod.
Very true, thanks for the feedback also I did make a comment previously as well based on route probability and content that is possibly in the current version or maybe to be included in the future.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020

Very true, thanks for the feedback also I did make a comment previously as well based on route probability and content that is possibly in the current version or maybe to be included in the future.
Yeah it's Windows being a bitch. Happens to me from time to time. Defender is more like A state censorship program then a anti virus. Thou, most of the cracks and third party programs do look harmful on the surface.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Yeah it's Windows being a bitch. Happens to me from time to time. Defender is more like A state censorship program then a anti virus. Thou, most of the cracks and third party programs do look harmful on the surface.
i not like forged programs that is impossible to delete , and difficult to turn out, and from time to time it steal all your memory, all problems with windows are only from that buggy sh*t , win 10 is worst windows ever, normal there so fast with new beter windows, but even the buggy shit, there not update so there is no problems anymore, , .......... i really love this game, but if i ever win, i get a second pc with a older windows just for play games as this with no problems, what you always get, so like after 1 hour , you get a error and game stops, so you forced to update ever 5 minutes, so if crash you lose so much time ,

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I just stumbled upon this game and curious if there's a full lesbian route incorporated in it at all, also if for the lesbian content if anything foot fetish wise even like mild/minor toe sucking as one game I play called Whores of Thrones has such renders for that matter of fetish in games.
There's no full lesbian path, although you can avoid much of the other stuff if you want, but it might makes the grind a bit longer since you'll be missing out on opportunity's to increase May's stats. There's no foot fetish in the game nor is there any planned at the moment.

Reactions: Priappus
D

Deleted member 42691

I'm not so sure, it's not just windows antivirus giving me warnings, bitdefender does also say there are 2 virusses, wich are rarely false positives.
this and givingthere's is activity inthemap before i open a thing?
i'm warning you guys, i'm most certain there's a trojan in this game.

Reactions: AzuraMeta

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I'm not so sure, it's not just windows antivirus giving me warnings, bitdefender does also say there are 2 virusses, wich are rarely false positives.
Overview.jpg

There are a couple of virus scan engines 12 of 72 which flag that specific .exe . The majority however does not detect anything.
Both bit defender and Microsoft are part of those. So I'm going with the majority here.

Again feel free to delete that specific .exe since it's not needed unless you plan to play the modded version.

Last edited:

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
There is no trojan. Why would I do that with the source code open? ???
The antivirus (at least microsoft and bitdeffender) are triggered by the "enigma virtual box" .
You can download the non enigma packed version (exe and dlls in one folder) or use the enigma unpacker https://f95zone.to/threads/enigma-vb-unpacker-v0-58.10201/ to unpack the exe and the dlls and scan them.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
i not like forged programs that is impossible to delete , and difficult to turn out, and from time to time it steal all your memory, all problems with windows are only from that buggy sh*t , win 10 is worst windows ever, normal there so fast with new beter windows, but even the buggy shit, there not update so there is no problems anymore, , .......... i really love this game, but if i ever win, i get a second pc with a older windows just for play games as this with no problems, what you always get, so like after 1 hour , you get a error and game stops, so you forced to update ever 5 minutes, so if crash you lose so much time ,
Yeah I had a windows 10 laptop without a disk drive so I tried to downgrade to an older version of windows even partitioned the drive with Norton Commander. System would not take it tried Linux but again system would not take it. Tried one of the dumb down versions of Linux and fried the boot drive... smoke fried where I had to rip the battery out fired. *sigh*

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
There is no trojan. Why would I do that with the source code open? ???
The antivirus (at least microsoft and bitdeffender) are triggered by the "enigma virtual box" .
You can download the non enigma packed version (exe and dlls in one folder) or use the enigma unpacker https://f95zone.to/threads/enigma-vb-unpacker-v0-58.10201/ to unpack the exe and the dlls and scan them.
I've added the enigma package to the latest release, so that explains why some people might get these false positives.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
I've added the enigma package to the latest release, so that explains why some people might get these false positives.
You can use mkxp-z v1.22 instead of mine.
the windows version is compatible with COA, do not know if it has any bugs... but the linux version sucks.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes