raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
hey, i recently had an error during the christmas promo photoshoot with gina any solution? I can't show her why she didn't save and she was doing quite a bit of progress

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hallo Crazybat,
once again thanks for the great game! I appreciate your steady development over such a long period of time a lot. I totally respect your work. Still, starting a new game after all this time turned out a bad choice for me, and here is why.

I would apreciate if new installments of this game came with saves (like Cronicles of Leridia offers), because the replayability of the part before the game gets going takes quite an amount of (rather wasted) time.

I remember, when I played that one a looong time ago for the first time, I was amazed about the build-up, and it all made sense. As I know the story pretty well now I could afford to speed-click through all the dialogue and still it took me about 40 minutes to get to the first real sex scene with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know that there is some great content I have already played and I am willing to play again ahead and as I haven't played the game in a while there will even be some new lewd stuff. What bothers me is that even speedclicking through the known text it will take quite a lot of time to get to content worth playing the game again, and I would even guess in a first playthrough - I have claimed this before some years ago right here in that forum - the build-up takes too much time. I mean, everybody knows where this has to lead to, why not speed up the boring part? And I mean "speed up", not cut it. What I want to say is that the pacing could be better, speed it up. Why waste an hour or so if the scene with her sister could happen after five minutes of gameplay without any harm done to the game, the story, the build-up? You could even open up the game with that scene as a trigger, not showing it after 40 minutes of speedclicking - which would be a shame if I did not know the story/dialogue from before, this is not meant to be harsh about your writing, its just that I already know this stuff.

So this is not meant as a negative comment. It is just that I found your game being one of those which have great content but require lots of effort and time to be revealed. There are a lot of repetetive and grindy clickfests out there - e.g. I would love to play Fashion Business, but I can't force myself to do all these clicks and moves again and again and again. "Coming of age" of course is much less grindy, but still - do we really need to repeat the same stuff 3-5 times to advance?

Well, just my five cents. THANKS again for the great game - although I am not sure whether I can bring myself to pLay it or not.

PLUS: And I am pretty sure I wrote that before as well - goin to college and clicking through meaningless lessons is not very entertaining. If I remember correctly, at some point you can skip that part, which is good, but I really can't understand why you don't flesh out college a bit. You will not invent a new genre, but you proved to be full of nice ideas - so what's your take on sexy stuff during classes?
First off Thaxs for your feedback.

As for your first point about the saves. There are several saves that comes with the game for version 0.5 and up so I don't get your complaint that there are no save games? I added them exactly for the reason you mentioned so that people don't have to replay the whole thing from the start. It seems you have missed those?

In my last test run that I did for V1.2 in 40 minutes I unlocked 9 events.
So 40 min for just one scene I don't know how you managed to do that. Ok that's optimum skipping all the text.
That includes the one scene with the sister.
Yeah not al all hardcore sex, but that's why it's I called it a slow corruption.

It it bad? Is it good? I guess it depends on the person. The game is not designed with replaying it in mind. Ofc the 2nd time is more boring and perhaps become more aware how long things take, but I guess that goes for a lot of games. Hence the reason I included the save games.

It is perfect ? nope far from it. Is it going to stay this way forever? Can't really tell yet.

Speed clicking? Sound like you clicking like mad thought the textboxes? Or did I understand incorrectly? There a text skip button?
Holding down control key fast forwards the text no clicking required?

Plus: As for the college. You can also skip those after one week as written in the guide so again no need to click thought them,....except for the gym lessons.
"flesh-out" cost time/idea which currently I have to spend on other stuff. It's doesn't comes for free.

I'll never be able create enough unique content for college to make it interesting the whole time, hence the reason why I added the skip feature.
Doesn't mean there won't be stuff added to the classes just not the amounts that you're thinking about,

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys,

I've been pretty quite lately. So it's about time for an update on development again.

As usual first two weeks after the last release were mostly spend on fixing bugs, replying on the forum and talking a little breather.

One of the first thing I did was go though the cheerleader locker-room event and haul all the text thought an spell checker.
This was one of those things on my to-do list that I kept postponing, due to lack of time/priority.
I actually wanted to do that in version 1.4 when I finally added this event to the replay room. I'm glad I didn't cause it took quite some time and would have delayed V1.4

I've revised all the text added/removed some and once I was busy I also replaced many of the CG of this event. This was one of the older events that I made very early in the game and it showed. I even added a few new CG. But unless someone has very good memory I doubt they would noticed the difference. I've added 2 example below where you can see the difference.

So enough about old stuff. How about the new stuff? Well there's not as much as I would like at least it feels that way.
First off I started off adding a new event for the stripper job. I experimented a lot trying to make a slightly different animation
at one point I even ended up with 70 CG for one animation, but it didn't look that good. So I scraped them all and ended up making a similar but slightly longer animation then the current ones.

In this new version there is of course a bit less fabric then the previous version.

So when that was done I started working on new scene between May and her step(dad).
I think it's about 60/70% done now. I think it will end up being slightly longer then the existing ones.
it has currently one animation containing 14 CG. And I've another animation ready that I'll add to this event.
below you can see a small spoiler of this event. It's one of the CG that I made this afternoon.

As for the rest of the next update. I'd like to add another event to the stripclub job.
Other then I haven't decided what I'm going to add next. I'll just need to sit down and let the creative juices flow.

Cheers,

Crazybat

Last edited:

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Other then I haven't decided what I'm going to add next. I'll just need to sit down and let the creative juices flow.

Cheers,

Crazybat
Maybe add another event with her friend's dad? Loved the first encounter. May could tease him in secret and make him a get a hard on while her friend is still oblivious about them. Then, after some blue-balling, they fuck like rabbits.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I still let her wander around nude at night at home in the hope that she'll get caught by someone - hasn't happened yet ;)

Reactions: xxxforfunxxx

streetdevil

Aug 9, 2020
1.4.2 have a bug in webcam i cant start event ( i'm already buy tank top and mask and i go to computer but cant even do anything ????????)

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
1.4.2 have a bug in webcam i cant start event ( i'm already buy tank top and mask and i go to computer but cant even do anything ????????)
From the readme:

Sometimes When the text speed under settings is set to instant, choices are skipped or is causing you unable to start some events. (Gina's sleepover and some of the webcam events for example). Setting the text speeds to NORMAL under settings should fix this.

Did you try this already?

Cyrix98

Nov 13, 2018
So glad we get stuff with her "dad" now. will there be a repeatable scene with him? Also with them looking to move on to fucking would you be able to eventually do one with him in her room? also maybe one for the bathroom with them almost getting caught? i know asking alot but i just love where this game is going.

streetdevil

Aug 9, 2020
From the readme:

Sometimes When the text speed under settings is set to instant, choices are skipped or is causing you unable to start some events. (Gina's sleepover and some of the webcam events for example). Setting the text speeds to NORMAL under settings should fix this.

Did you try this already?

thank you guy i can do it already

i hope next version will release soon
i think some event will trigger even more like fucking in toilet will trigger every time and random event like pussy ass or janitor and teacher come to toilet

SupraKL

Nov 8, 2018
Hi, Crazybat, Bro, you already said that the development takes about 3 months, so we will get an update sometime in October ? or perhaps much earlier :)

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Here's a few little oddities. Not game breaking bugs by any means, just something to take a look at when you get bored :giggle:

Go to the beach area, you get that sound of waves crashing up on the shore overlaying the music. Go up to the City Centre area and you can still hear the waves, you can't get rid of that noise till you go up to the Home or College areas.

Shopkeeper (clothes shop) tells you to return to him to get paid after working there but you've shortened the scene so that you get paid as soon as May changes back into her own clothes. There's no need to go back to see him.

Doing the Cosmic Comics scene at the beach actually moves you right past the point where you need to stand to start the scene.

Doors now open when you approach them, except for the classroom ones in the college.

There are LOTS of typo's. I can play through it again and list the ones I find if you want :whistle:

Last edited:
Reactions: byedark

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi, Crazybat, Bro, you already said that the development takes about 3 months, so we will get an update sometime in October ? or perhaps much earlier :)
Prob somewhere around early October. I never do release dates just estimates.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Here's a few little oddities. Not game breaking bugs by any means, just something to take a look at when you get bored :giggle:

Go to the beach area, you get that sound of waves crashing up on the shore overlaying the music. Go up to the City Centre area and you can still hear the waves, you can't get rid of that noise till you go up to the Home or College areas.

Shopkeeper (clothes shop) tells you to return to him to get paid after working there but you've shortened the scene so that you get paid as soon as May changes back into her own clothes. There's no need to go back to see him.

Doing the Cosmic Comics scene at the beach actually moves you right past the point where you need to stand to start the scene.

Doors now open when you approach them, except for the classroom ones in the college.

There are LOTS of typo's. I can play through it again and list the ones I find if you want :whistle:

Thanks for bringing those to my attention. I'll have a look at them.
Despite using a speller checker they're prob still a lot of typo's left and right. Feel free to report those that annoy you enough :cool:
I wouldn't ask someone to play though it again just for that.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes