K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Despite using a speller checker they're prob still a lot of typo's left and right. Feel free to report those that annoy you enough :cool:
I wouldn't ask someone to play though it again just for that.
I do a lot of proofreading so these things tend up jump out at me :)
Without getting too picky (!) Here's a few I remember, that occurred in more than one place so might be worth fixing just to cut the numbers down a bit:

libary (library)
bateries (batteries)
recieved (received - e comes before i in some cases, this is one of them)
housewifes (housewives)
lucy (is a name, should always start with a capital - Lucy)
carefull (only one L in careful)
misuse of the word "lend" - you don't lend a book from the library, you borrow it from them, they lend it to you
assistent/assistence (assistant/assistance)
excelent (excellent)
Your welcome (You're welcome - short for you are)

A funny one: in the library, the elderly gent needs May's help on the PC, she's closing widows (windows!)

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I do a lot of proofreading so these things tend up jump out at me :)
Without getting too picky (!) Here's a few I remember, that occurred in more than one place so might be worth fixing just to cut the numbers down a bit:

libary (library)
bateries (batteries)
recieved (received - e comes before i in some cases, this is one of them)
housewifes (housewives)
lucy (is a name, should always start with a capital - Lucy)
carefull (only one L in careful)
misuse of the word "lend" - you don't lend a book from the library, you borrow it from them, they lend it to you
assistent/assistence (assistant/assistance)
excelent (excellent)
Your welcome (You're welcome - short for you are)

A funny one: in the library, the elderly gent needs May's help on the PC, she's closing widows (windows!)
Thanks for pointing those out to me . The library is one of those parts that I' haven't pulled though a spellchecker I think.
Only did some manual corrections. The widows looks familiar Sure I fixed that one, then again maybe only in my mind :cool:

free_hk

May 20, 2020
Game crashed on me. Forgot to save often and lost hours of progress. Is it possible to autosave, say every night when May sleeps?

Looks promising, but a little grindy to start with.

Reactions: afterlights

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I started saving when she sleeps, then changed that to mornings as there are events that trigger at night and I don't want it to crash before a save. It's easier to repeat just one day's progress.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Game crashed on me. Forgot to save often and lost hours of progress. Is it possible to autosave, say every night when May sleeps?

Looks promising, but a little grindy to start with.
Did you get any error message when the game crashed?

I have no idea why the game crashes with some people. I've only had one unexpected crash in all these years myself.
Not counting crashes which were caused by missing assents which were obvious my own fault :cool:

You could also try playing the modded version to see if it that results in less/no crashes.

To run the modded version (faster on some pc) start the game by using the Falcon-mkxp.exe instead of the regular game.exe

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Is there a way to increase elza (probably wrong but her school friend who does the cheerleading tryout with) friendship during the week early on? I noticed that to get freaky with her after the tryouts u need 4 with her but i only have 3 so didnt meet her during the weekend, hoping i can get it to 4 to get that scene the following weekend.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Is there a way to increase elza (probably wrong but her school friend who does the cheerleading tryout with) friendship during the week early on? I noticed that to get freaky with her after the tryouts u need 4 with her but i only have 3 so didnt meet her during the weekend, hoping i can get it to 4 to get that scene the following weekend.
Allow her with you in the dressing room when you're going to the beach together. After shopping.
Allow her in the showers at after the gym at college (Fridays only) Should give enough point.

Might need to lower the requirement a bit at some point. Did some balancing in earlier version not sure I had taken this event into account.

Reactions: Valronn

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Or is there a kinda beginners guide so i know who can get points when and where.
There's a lot of content to review in the menu (the "Esc" key). I fumbled my way through the game until I started looking around in it and kinda started making a plan from that.

I lost progress after a crash (that hasn't been repeated) and my work with Lily disappeared. I haven't been able to replicate our encounters.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Allow her with you in the dressing room when you're going to the beach together. After shopping.
Allow her in the showers at after the gym at college (Fridays only) Should give enough point.

Might need to lower the requirement a bit at some point. Did some balancing in earlier version not sure I had taken this event into account.
Thank you for the answer, ill give that a go as I only need 1 point, was just worried that after not meeting her at weekend it might have stopped content so its good that stuff in the game is not a 1 chance thing like in lots of games.

blubbergott

Feb 10, 2019
Is the Gina sleepover event buggy? When I try it on wed/sat/sun morning nothing happens, while on other days I do get a message that it's the wrong day.
Finished all other events by now, this one should be the last one left.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Is the Gina sleepover event buggy? When I try it on wed/sat/sun morning nothing happens, while on other days I do get a message that it's the wrong day.
Finished all other events by now, this one should be the last one left.
The answer to your problem can be found under the know issue's in the included read me file.

Sometimes When the text speed under settings is set to instant choices are skipped or is causing you unable to start some events. (Gina's sleepover and some of the webcam events for example). Setting the text speeds to NORMAL under settings should fix this.

Suzuya

Jul 9, 2018
Just as a heads up, Malwarebytes flagging two files in the games folder as suspicious, unsure if anyone else has had issues.
Edit: Raised previously.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 39 Votes