Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Got the same problem and i only have one save so that sucks as it seems i have to start over...
The game comes with many saves. You need to take them from folders under save and follow the instruction there. Though, what is the point if so many flaws and such slow frame changing. Never had such issues before.

Cibo

Nov 15, 2018
The game comes with many saves. You need to take them from folders under save and follow the instruction there. Though, what is the point if so many flaws and such slow frame changing. Never had such issues before.
I don't want to use premade saves but play through it myself.

free_hk

May 20, 2020
Suggestion: more scenes with Mia and/or Gina, but now the student has become the master. Maybe invite them to join the camshow? Or even on stage?

Reactions: Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I think you might be running into this problem:

Sometimes When the text speed under settings is set to instant choices are skipped or is causing you unable to start some events.
(Gina's sleepover and some of the webcam events for example). Setting the text speeds to NORMAL under settings should fix this.
Thanks, that was the issue, first time I've encountered it.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I think I'm stuck .. started a new game since I haven't played this in quite a while and I got to the point where you have to get batteries and see your mom masturbating with the vibrator .. after the scene it says 'DEbug' and then doesn't let me move, open a menu or anything so I can't continue playing :/
Feels like something I've heard before. I haven't touched that code so this might be something already present in the previous release. Do you happen to have a savegame from before that happened? If so could you upload it so I can see if I can reproduce it.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
OK, I started with the save for V8 and did several events, after school and shopping went to work gym, got see-thru pants outfit, let gym me Lily in locker room then suddenly screen went black and nothing can fix it.
Any chance you have a save from before this happened so I can have a look? If not I'll have to try to replicate this.
It's not entirely clear to me at which point this is happening. Is this after the first scene with Lilly?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Got the same problem and i only have one save so that sucks as it seems i have to start over...
If the bug is persistent it's no use to start over. better sit tight until the bug is fixed. If you have a savefile before this happens please upload it so I can take a look at it.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Any chance you have a save from before this happened so I can have a look? If not I'll have to try to replicate this.
It's not entirely clear to me at which point this is happening. Is this after the first scene with Lilly?
I used the save you put in the save folder for V8. Woke up, talked about new outfit, went to bathroom, got 2 mom scenes, went to school, masturbated in bathroom, science class, nurse office, shop to buy dress, gym to work, met Lily, black screen.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I used the save you put in the save folder for V8. Woke up, talked about new outfit, went to bathroom, got 2 mom scenes, went to school, masturbated in bathroom, science class, nurse office, shop to buy dress, gym to work, met Lily, black screen.
I'll see if I can reproduce it

Bonnie75

Aug 18, 2020
The game overview says:
She needs to get a job, attend college, and either become more corrupt or remain pure. Fortunately, you are in charge of her decisions.
Yeah, good, we are in charge, so, like, nothing bad can happen to the protagonist, aren't we? :rolleyes:

Oct 29, 2017
Feels like something I've heard before. I haven't touched that code so this might be something already present in the previous release. Do you happen to have a savegame from before that happened? If so could you upload it so I can see if I can reproduce it.
Yeah sure. This is a save right before going to the second floor of your house where you are supposed to give your mom the batteries and she starts masturbating with the vibrator.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah seems I fucked up when I made the changes so the Lilly events can now be triggered in the 2nd outfit.
1 forgot to add 1 line... You can use attached save to continue right after.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah sure. This is a save right before going to the second floor of your house where you are supposed to give your mom the batteries and she starts masturbating with the vibrator.
Thxs I'll have a look at it. I can confirm that I can reproduce the problem using your save. It looks like a really weird glitch.

The switches are set properly, but somehow it doesn't work as it suppose to work. The weird part is if you select stop watching the exact same switches are set and it does work. I've added another switch to try and force it , but it still won't budge.. really weird glitch.. I might need to change the way the event is triggered to work around this one.. I need to look at it some more.

Last edited:
Reactions: waffel
Oct 29, 2017
Thxs I'll have a look at it. I can confirm that I can reproduce the problem using your save. It looks like a really weird glitch.

The switches are set properly, but somehow it doesn't work as it suppose to work. The weird part is if you select stop watching the exact same switches are set and it does work. I've added another switch to try and force it , but it still won't budge.. really weird glitch.. I might need to change the way the event is triggered to work around this one.. I need to look at it some more.
Okay Thanks for replying and looking into it so quick ! :)

Oct 29, 2017
So I chose not to spy on your mom to continue playing but not that long after I ran into the same freeze again .. this time it just happens when I get to the second floor without an event triggering before .. can't walk, can't open menus, can't do anything .. maybe there's an event supposed to trigger here but it just bugs out ?
Attached the save file right before going up to the second floor where the bug occurs.

Lv6spaz

Mar 21, 2020
If the bug is persistent it's no use to start over. better sit tight until the bug is fixed. If you have a savefile before this happens please upload it so I can take a look at it.
I had the same issue, found a way to skip the event and proceed. Until I got to the first cam-girl event, then another crash (this time no "Debug" warning.

Hopefully the attached save helps.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Yeah seems I fucked up when I made the changes so the Lilly events can now be triggered in the 2nd outfit.
1 forgot to add 1 line... You can use attached save to continue right after.
It worked, thank you. Still, not having saves transfer like other games is bad, more games don't carry over now.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Im playing this on joi play so my question is this, how would i update the game as i assume its not like an apk and wont just over write? Iv played a few games on joi play but never actually updated one yet.

Im nowhere near needing to update as got loads of content left to do so plenty of time lol.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes