• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
do you guys know what to do? when i am about to finished an event and it says DEbug and then doesn't let me move?
Which version? which event? I think you've runnnig into the bug what was already fixed in 1.5.1

Reactions: M3LT

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I don't really care about the choppy fps on this but there are certain points in the game maybe an event starts idk May gets stuck in one place and cannot be moved, no menus can be accessed, escape doesn't work, the character is stuck. It happened twice both time at home at night. The first time was spying on mother very early on- if I spied on her game shows one last message DEbug and then is stuck, if I chose not to spy and leave game is fine. The second and current occurrence right now is for I don't know what event. The character is stuck the moment I enter 2nd floor of the house at night or stay at second floor and time advances to night by any means. No, I haven't used the debug items to lower shame or skip time.

Also standing_outfit1.png is missing from the game.

Can anyone help with this?
Same as the poster before you. Which versions are you playing since it looks like exactly the bug that has already been fixed in the latest version. As for the missing image, will check but your the first one that I've heard it from.

Asura

Jun 3, 2017
Same as the poster before you. Which versions are you playing since it looks like exactly the bug that has already been fixed in the latest version. As for the missing image, will check but your the first one that I've heard it from.
I used to play a long time ago, so instead of continuing I started a fresh save. I haven't used any saves that were provided.

The missing image came up when I used a save you had referred to someone who had the similar problem with the mom masturbation scene. The save loaded right before the scene in the living room, loading it gave the error that the image was missing so I checked.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I used to play a long time ago, so instead of continuing I started a fresh save. I haven't used any saves that were provided.
Again, which version of the game you're running? 1.5 or 1.5.1. 1.5 is bugged in 1.5.1 the bug you're describing should be fixed.

ismaral

Sep 3, 2017
Need help. At the second webcam event with the clothes and the mask it triggers the event when i start the webcam show, but then as soon as it ends i'm stuck infront of my bed unable to do anything. Any fix for this? Text speed is already on normal.

Edit: New version fixed it.

Last edited:

Kirito191919

Sep 16, 2017
Sorry without further explanation what you doing it's hard to figure out why you can't save. It could be a rights issue on your pc.
I've never heard of that particulate problem before.

How to put the save in?
View attachment 841375

Just copy 1 of the save files from the sub folder in the main folder where the game.exe resides.
To be clear copy the file inside the folder not the folder itself!
thx for the help, but i still cant put the save in, it says that it only can work with rar or zip data, i make everything with winrar

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
thx for the help, but i still cant put the save in, it says that it only can work with rar or zip data, i make everything with winrar
Uh sorry, but I'm confused. The saves aren't zipped. The whole game is archived in 7zip. If you only to exact the save, which makes no sense to me, since I assume that you've already unpacked the game you should use 7zip it's free.

Kirito191919

Sep 16, 2017
Uh sorry, but I'm confused. The saves aren't zipped. The whole game is archived in 7zip. If you only to exact the save, which makes no sense to me, since I assume that you've already unpacked the game you should use 7zip it's free.
i have that, thats my problem, i have this problem with many games, it only work if you could send me the whole game with some saves in it. if you could do that it will work :)

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
i have that, thats my problem, i have this problem with many games, it only work if you could send me the whole game with some saves in it. if you could do that it will work :)
The whole game which includes some save games in the the op. Seriously I don't get what else you need/want. I feeling some major communication issue's here.
Everything you need is already included in the archive in the op.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Any thoughts on adding a new outfit for the next update? It's been a long time since the last one.
I have currently no plans for that. A new outfit involves a lot a planning and stuff. It's not going to happen soon.
I have an idea for some kind of final slutty outfit with is partly transparent, but don't feel it time for that yet.

Reactions: xxxforfunxxx

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Crazybat
I'm hoping you can help me... I downloaded v1.5.1 (PC version) and loaded up your version 1.0 save game as that is where I had gotten up to las time I played. I've really enjoyed playing & corrupting May but the point I'm at now will not let me start the 5th Cam show and I cannot start the Gina sleepover or anything. I click on the "Gina's House" link at the bus stop on Wednesday morning or on the weekend mornings and I get bupkis... same as the "what's for dinner" part of the cam show. I've attached my save game and would appreciate your guidance on what i need to do. I've obviously missed a step somewhere!

p.s. I haven't used any cheats on my saves

Last edited:

Burnituppp

Mar 7, 2018
Getting the error that says "Script "Cache" line 106: RGSSError occured. failed to create bitmap" twice in a row (Different spots)
Those being:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This seems like it's generally an issue with pictures being damaged or placed in the incorrect location. I'm no expert so I wouldn't even begin to know what to look for. I'll try again at a later point and re-download the game just in case.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Crazybat
I'm hoping you can help me... I downloaded v1.5.1 (PC version) and loaded up your version 1.0 save game as that is where I had gotten up to las time I played. I've really enjoyed playing & corrupting May but the point I'm at now will not let me start the 5th Cam show and I cannot start the Gina sleepover or anything. I click on the "Gina's House" link at the bus stop on Wednesday morning or on the weekend mornings and I get bupkis... same as the "what's for dinner" part of the cam show. I've attached my save game and would appreciate your guidance on what i need to do. I've obviously missed a step somewhere!

p.s. I haven't used any cheats on my saves
Sounds like you're having this issue:

Sometimes when the text speed under settings is set to 'instant' choices are skipped
or may cause you to be unable to start some events. At this time, only attempting to start a webcam show or the Gina sleepover event seem to be affected. Setting the text speed to 'normal' before those events should fix this. There seems to be a conflict with a 3rd party script, and the issue remains unresolved.

Did you already try to set the text speed to normal before starting these events?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Getting the error that says "Script "Cache" line 106: RGSSError occured. failed to create bitmap" twice in a row (Different spots)
Those being:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This seems like it's generally an issue with pictures being damaged or placed in the incorrect location. I'm no expert so I wouldn't even begin to know what to look for. I'll try again at a later point and re-download the game just in case.

These errors seem to pop-up for some users. I don't know why. It's seems to be a faulty in RPGmaker engine.
I've literately only seen this error once myself in the past 4 years.

Usually they pop up and people are can play the same scene fine afterwards. So it's not a persistent crash.

It usually seem to happen when a lot of pictures are loaded so with animations. So it might just be a temporally resource problem
If images are corrupted it would crash at the same point all the time.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I've unlocked everything except the last Mia's event....
How to do for that ?
Thank you in advance.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Sounds like you're having this issue:

Sometimes when the text speed under settings is set to 'instant' choices are skipped
or may cause you to be unable to start some events. At this time, only attempting to start a webcam show or the Gina sleepover event seem to be affected. Setting the text speed to 'normal' before those events should fix this. There seems to be a conflict with a 3rd party script, and the issue remains unresolved.

Did you already try to set the text speed to normal before starting these events?
Thanks mate - I'll try that later when i get home... :)

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes