CheesyPnut98

Dec 2, 2019
No android version of this game, but it might be possible with Joiplay RPGM plugin, i'm actually downloading the game now and i'll check if it works when it's downloaded.

May 27, 2018
Crazybat Hey, is there a 6th Community Service event or no? I have a quest for it but it isn't in the recollection room and the wardrobe in the neighbors house says "That's all the events for this version"

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys.

I like to talk a bit about the creation of events in the last update and some idea's that are floating around in my head
which may translate into future events.

If don't want to read any spoiler about 1.5 you better stop reading now.

The scene with the (step)dad was quite long and it's my first proper attempt to create a animation with a tongue.
This wasn't a preset animation that's part of the engine though. So luckily there's a tongue prop that I used to make this animation. So I had to manual place the move it around slightly each time and then make a screenshot so it actually looks like an animation. It's not perfect, but I think it worked out pretty well. What did you guys think of that animation?

Some of you might have expected some more action aka penetration, but I felt it was still a bit too early for that .
That brings us to the next event with her dad. I have a habit to make a couple of events with a char before into more hardcore action. The downside of this is of course it takes quite some time to get to that point. There will prob be some penetrating in the next event, just haven't decided which hole yet. I think the time is right. I haven't though much about how the scene should look like though.

As for (step)dad, now that relation is getting tighter, I've been thinking to add some repeatable event with him at some point.
I think the TV event could be expanded and depending on there relation ship. Like for example giving him a blowjob while watching TV. All kind of sexy stuff :sneaky:

The scene with the mom turned out a bit different then I had planned. I was thinking about some pussy eating action, but the scene kinda growled organically while I was working on it . At some point the scene was already so big that I decided to keep it at that. I think it's the biggest scene that I've made with May and her mother thus far. There will prob be some pussy eating action in the next event I make with them.

As some point I also decided to add these small events with her in the morning. I'll prob be added a few more of those in the future.

Then there is the new webcam event. I hadn't touched those events for a long time. The idea for that event had been in my head for a long time. I also tried to add a little humor to it although it was prob pretty plain. Still if there were at least a dozen people with a tiny smile it was worth it. As for follow ups I had tons of ideas, but I doubt I'll be able to implement then.

My fist idea is at a certain level of corruption May will finally take of her mask. The problem with this is however any follow up events will need the same feature thus adding quite some additional time to make them. As for follow up events I was thinking may may use other bigger fruits and veggies. I been thinking about making the slightly interactive but that also increases the complexity.

I'm also been thinking about the idea that at some point may's sister finds out she doing webcam shows, and they end up giving a show together. I think this was an idea someone posted a long time ago.

As for the strip club. I think I'm almost done with it and it's time to move on. After the strip club I think the next stop will prob involve may proving sexual services for money.

I still have some idea's for event in the strip club. Some smaller event which allow may see other performers on the stage who might be familiar.

Other idea I've been thinking about is the option for may to give private lap dances, but I don't have any of that worked out and I fear It might take way too much time to actually implement.

I've also had some ideas that May could work at the massage salon. Start with massages, full body massages and might end up giving happy endings :sneaky: I'm afraid that I'll never be implemented due to time constraints. In the end I'll prob have to make some hard choices.

I think that enough talk from me for now.

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Hi guys.

I like to talk a bit about the creation of events in the last update and some idea's that are floating around in my head
which may translate into future events.

If don't want to read any spoiler about 1.5 you better stop reading now.

The scene with the (step)dad was quite long and it's my first proper attempt to create a animation with a tongue.
This wasn't a preset animation that's part of the engine though. So luckily there's a tongue prop that I used to make this animation. So I had to manual place the move it around slightly each time and then make a screenshot so it actually looks like an animation. It's not perfect, but I think it worked out pretty well. What did you guys think of that animation?

Some of you might have expected some more action aka penetration, but I felt it was still a bit too early for that .
That brings us to the next event with her dad. I have a habit to make a couple of events with a char before into more hardcore action. The downside of this is of course it takes quite some time to get to that point. There will prob be some penetrating in the next event, just haven't decided which hole yet. I think the time is right. I haven't though much about how the scene should look like though.

As for (step)dad, now that relation is getting tighter, I've been thinking to add some repeatable event with him at some point.
I think the TV event could be expanded and depending on there relation ship. Like for example giving him a blowjob while watching TV. All kind of sexy stuff :sneaky:

The scene with the mom turned out a bit different then I had planned. I was thinking about some pussy eating action, but the scene kinda growled organically while I was working on it . At some point the scene was already so big that I decided to keep it at that. I think it's the biggest scene that I've made with May and her mother thus far. There will prob be some pussy eating action in the next event I make with them.

As some point I also decided to add these small events with her in the morning. I'll prob be added a few more of those in the future.

Then there is the new webcam event. I hadn't touched those events for a long time. The idea for that event had been in my head for a long time. I also tried to add a little humor to it although it was prob pretty plain. Still if there were at least a dozen people with a tiny smile it was worth it. As for follow ups I had tons of ideas, but I doubt I'll be able to implement then.

My fist idea is at a certain level of corruption May will finally take of her mask. The problem with this is however any follow up events will need the same feature thus adding quite some additional time to make them. As for follow up events I was thinking may may use other bigger fruits and veggies. I been thinking about making the slightly interactive but that also increases the complexity.

I'm also been thinking about the idea that at some point may's sister finds out she doing webcam shows, and they end up giving a show together. I think this was an idea someone posted a long time ago.

As for the strip club. I think I'm almost done with it and it's time to move on. After the strip club I think the next stop will prob involve may proving sexual services for money.

I still have some idea's for event in the strip club. Some smaller event which allow may see other performers on the stage who might be familiar.

Other idea I've been thinking about is the option for may to give private lap dances, but I don't have any of that worked out and I fear It might take way too much time to actually implement.

I've also had some ideas that May could work at the massage salon. Start with massages, full body massages and might end up giving happy endings :sneaky: I'm afraid that I'll never be implemented due to time constraints. In the end I'll prob have to make some hard choices.

I think that enough talk from me for now.
we need crossover With Valentina =O

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Crazybat some nice ideas there.

If you're wanting ideas or feedback of kind, love the idea of the dad getting BJ watching tv. You could even use it to branch into opening up more stuff with the brother, like having him catch them, or watching and letting May see him watching and agreeing to do something with him. Don't particularly want it to go blackmail route as that is cliche'd.

I miss the clothing store, maybe May can return asking for even more risque clothing from him and he can mention his "special collection" for private clients and open a door for May to model stuff for him and eventually some fun with him or his clients. Nice way for her to get her exhibitionism kick and more naughty fun later.

Maybe the flyer guy can be one of May's clients at the strip club when she finally does those private dances you mentioned and he can offer her an extreme flyer job that matches her current levels of corruption. Even do a full nude job with just a mask or something.

Personally I love the total corruption and slutification on games like this, but I'm also loving the lack of it it here, and just being more and more daring with the exhibition. I don't think you need to rush into anything, even if it would be welcome to see more penetration. I don't feel the game is lacking because of it.

mumbles09

Jul 21, 2017
Crazybat some nice ideas .
Naxos good ideas as well .
I think it be better for the clothing store ,also a bikini as well ( sorry not a good speller).
could also change the cloths for school gym .

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
This game is giving me eyestrain. Are the levels designed for someone with a monitor twice the size of mine or is it just me? They look just about right when I zoom in to 200% on a screenshot.
maplevel.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4
May 27, 2018
I think it would be pretty interesting if you added an event to the neighbor questline where May and the Neighbor go upstairs in his home and have some fun but after doing that a couple times the sister sees them from the balcony and possibly opens up a chance to have threesomes with the three of them. Just throwing that idea out there lol.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
A lot of great ideas, CrazyBat!

Lap dances and May's sister joining the webcam show (and losing the mask) seem like natural progressions for those quests.

Massage parlor job would be great, too, if it May can choose her clients, and, most importantly, she learns with/on June.

(I'll tolerate occasional hetero action in my gameplay, but I'm trying to do my best to give May as much lesbian action as possible.)

Reactions: xxxforfunxxx

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
A lot of great ideas, CrazyBat!

Lap dances and May's sister joining the webcam show (and losing the mask) seem like natural progressions for those quests.

Massage parlor job would be great, too, if it May can choose her clients, and, most importantly, she learns with/on June.

(I'll tolerate occasional hetero action in my gameplay, but I'm trying to do my best to give May as much lesbian action as possible.)
Haha, I'm trying to give her as little lesbian as possible :p

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
I like all the ideas Crazybat. However you say that most of them face time limitations. Are you saying only a couple of these will end up being implemented?
If you're asking to help narrow them down I could do without the lap dancing and the interactive cam shows. The rest are all way too hot! I also like the idea xsupersensiblex suggested

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Crazybat some nice ideas there.

If you're wanting ideas or feedback of kind, love the idea of the dad getting BJ watching tv. You could even use it to branch into opening up more stuff with the brother, like having him catch them, or watching and letting May see him watching and agreeing to do something with him. Don't particularly want it to go blackmail route as that is cliche'd.

I miss the clothing store, maybe May can return asking for even more risque clothing from him and he can mention his "special collection" for private clients and open a door for May to model stuff for him and eventually some fun with him or his clients. Nice way for her to get her exhibitionism kick and more naughty fun later.

Maybe the flyer guy can be one of May's clients at the strip club when she finally does those private dances you mentioned and he can offer her an extreme flyer job that matches her current levels of corruption. Even do a full nude job with just a mask or something.

Personally I love the total corruption and slutification on games like this, but I'm also loving the lack of it it here, and just being more and more daring with the exhibition. I don't think you need to rush into anything, even if it would be welcome to see more penetration. I don't feel the game is lacking because of it.
Thanks for the idea's I'll keep them in mind. I do have some idea's about revisiting some previous jobs with a one time special event. I still have got way more idea's then time to implement them all.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Crazybat some nice ideas .
Naxos good ideas as well .
I think it be better for the clothing store ,also a bikini as well ( sorry not a good speller).
could also change the cloths for school gym .
I've actually been thinking about changing her clothes at the gym, but it only made sense if I combine that with some (mini) events at the gym. Due to lack of idea and time to focus on this particular part it's still sitting on the shelf. Not sure If I ever get around to take if off the shelf at some point.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
This game is giving me eyestrain. Are the levels designed for someone with a monitor twice the size of mine or is it just me? They look just about right when I zoom in to 200% on a screenshot.
View attachment 860201
Maybe it's you? I don't know? I'm running the game on a 1080p resolution and that works fine with me.
I can image it looks very tiny if you're running a very high resolution on a small screen? The size of the grahics are fixed in the engine nothing I can do about that. The only difference is since it's running a higher resolution so it will get up-scaled less when running full-screen than when it's running at the default 640X480 resolution.

Reactions: Priappus

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I like all the ideas Crazybat. However you say that most of them face time limitations. Are you saying only a couple of these will end up being implemented?
If you're asking to help narrow them down I could do without the lap dancing and the interactive cam shows. The rest are all way too hot! I also like the idea xsupersensiblex suggested
Yeah probably I'll end up not implementing some idea's. As much as I would like too.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I will add that out of the ideas I saw implementing further webcams event (especially with the sister - and maybe Sam?) would get hot...keep up the good work...

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
The only difference is since it's running a higher resolution so it will get up-scaled less when running full-screen than when it's running at the default 640X480 resolution.
I'm pretty sure the default resolution is 1028 x 768 because that is the size it is on a new game when it is not running full screen (although you can use F6 to make the window larger). When walking around outside there are 32 graphic tiles from left to right.

I had a look at another RPGM game and they had 20 graphics tiles from left to right and that game ran at 640 x 480 resolution.

So I don't know if you see something different to what I do when you run it, but with my eyesight and computer screen the details are just a bit too small to see easily when playing.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes