• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I've unlocked everything except the last Mia's event....
How to do for that ?
Thank you in advance.
That one can't be missed really. It should have triggered automatically around 58 shame.
There isn't a quest left in the quest log? Else it might be some unknown bug I haven't seen before.

Reactions: Yoli

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
That one can't be missed really. It should have triggered automatically around 58 shame.
There isn't a quest left in the quest log? Else it might be some unknown bug I haven't seen before.
The only quest remaining white is with the elder, but as it is written that it is over for this release...
Thank you for the game !
May’s facial expressions are fantastic
What do you expect to do for the next release ?

Last edited:

keavon

Jun 21, 2017
i keep on getting stuck when trying to go to the second floor, the game also went into debug mode on the first mom masturbation scene. 1 should be just before the mom scene, 3 is just before going upstairs.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
i keep on getting stuck when trying to go to the second floor, the game also went into debug mode on the first mom masturbation scene. 1 should be just before the mom scene, 3 is just before going upstairs.
Did you download the latest version? 1.5.1. This a know bug in version 1.5.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
The only quest remaining white is with the elder, but as it is written that it is over for this release...
Thank you for the game !
May’s facial expressions are fantastic
What do you expect to do for the next release ?
Ok. Could it be that you've actually seen the scene but that it hasn't been unlocked properly in the recollection room?
If you could upload your save game I could take a look at it later.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
No, many of the quests involving sex involve males. That said there is not a lot penetration, mostly teasing and exhibisionism and some groping. There is also a few guys she fucks and sucks etc, but mostly the game is focused on the teasing and exhibitionism. Lots of use of toys too.

If you want a pure lesbian game and avoiding guys, this is not the game for you.

Crazybat there is an old typo that's been around for a while. The option in class should be "fool around" not "foul around".
I've fixed the typo, thanks.

Reactions: Naxos

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Ok. Could it be that you've actually seen the scene but that it hasn't been unlocked properly in the recollection room?
If you could upload your save game I could take a look at it later.
Here's the file

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Here's the file
The quest is marked as completed. So you did see it. I took a look at the code and I found a reason why it could be still locked in the recollection room. At the end of the event if you pick "give to back to here" I forgot to set a switch to mark the event completed which allows you to view it in the recollection room. This has been fixed now.

You can still unlock it by interacting with the tombstone in the recollection room at the start of those events and choose yes to unlock all Mia events.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
The quest is marked as completed. So you did see it. I took a look at the code and I found a reason why it could be still locked in the recollection room. At the end of the event if you pick "give to back to here" I forgot to set a switch to mark the event completed which allows you to view it in the recollection room. This has been fixed now.

You can still unlock it by interacting with the tombstone in the recollection room at the start of those events and choose yes to unlock all Mia events.
Thank you very much

leo1messi

Aug 5, 2017
Hey all, anyone knows what the requirements are for the old neighbor events to start (following the balcony events)?

Thanks!

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
i played this game for nerly every release,.. never had any real problems..but with this release i feel stuck.
Quest says "Unlocked Stage 1: First Steps" (Webcam girl quest)
if i go to the pc and the game says "Want to start a webcam show" and i click yes.. NOTHING happens.. and i mean nothing.. no bug, no stuttering, the dialogue just closes. and thats somethin gi dont remember from any other release.. the only thing that comes to mind that could be the culprit is that wheni bought the clothes it should have given me the mask too (at least following the dialogue) but i have no mask in the inventory only the clothing bought for the show

any ideas?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
i played this game for nerly every release,.. never had any real problems..but with this release i feel stuck.
Quest says "Unlocked Stage 1: First Steps" (Webcam girl quest)
if i go to the pc and the game says "Want to start a webcam show" and i click yes.. NOTHING happens.. and i mean nothing.. no bug, no stuttering, the dialogue just closes. and thats somethin gi dont remember from any other release.. the only thing that comes to mind that could be the culprit is that wheni bought the clothes it should have given me the mask too (at least following the dialogue) but i have no mask in the inventory only the clothing bought for the show

any ideas?
This fixed it for me vv
Sounds like you're having this issue:

Sometimes when the text speed under settings is set to 'instant' choices are skipped
or may cause you to be unable to start some events. At this time, only attempting to start a webcam show or the Gina sleepover event seem to be affected. Setting the text speed to 'normal' before those events should fix this. There seems to be a conflict with a 3rd party script, and the issue remains unresolved.

Did you already try to set the text speed to normal before starting these events?

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
Thank you for the quick response. no i didnt know it was an issue so i hadnt tried setting it back to normal. i changed it and it worked perfectly :)

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
Crazybat hi Crazybat, just wondering! Could you include the panties steal events in the recollection room? Because its one of the missing events for quite awhile

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes