Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I'm pretty sure the default resolution is 1028 x 768 because that is the size it is on a new game when it is not running full screen (although you can use F6 to make the window larger). When walking around outside there are 32 graphic tiles from left to right.

I had a look at another RPGM game and they had 20 graphics tiles from left to right and that game ran at 640 x 480 resolution.

So I don't know if you see something different to what I do when you run it, but with my eyesight and computer screen the details are just a bit too small to see easily when playing.
My game is running at 1280*960 actually. Most Rpgmaker Vx Ace run either at 640X480 or at the default 544x416.

When it's running at lower resolution will make things bigger and more pixelated if it's scaled to 1080p then my game, which may look smaller. You can use F5 to run it full screen btw.

Last edited:

dare2devil

Nov 3, 2020
is the game still buged?? i stucked at the night the game is working but i ca't move may .... can i know how to fix that .. ?

workout-real

Oct 10, 2019
I've seen enough of her to take off her clothes and end up with just men's spectacles. I think it's time for her to make her sexual contact with men more daring.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
is the game still buged?? i stucked at the night the game is working but i ca't move may .... can i know how to fix that .. ?
In case you mean the bug in which May gets stuck on the 2nd floor that bug has already been fixed a month ago in V1.5.1.
The fix might not work if you made a save at the moment getting stuck though.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I've seen enough of her to take off her clothes and end up with just men's spectacles. I think it's time for her to make her sexual contact with men more daring.
I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you're trying to say?

noxus9

Jan 2, 2020
I'm at the point where I've done the naughty schoolgirl modelling job, and the webcam show where she exposes herself fully nude. I can't seem to switch to the "top and skirt", although I see it in my inventory (as part of the "webcam show" it says). I also can't take a picture with smartphone, whenever I go to the college in the locker room it says I can't do when gym is scheduled, and at all other times the *stars* aren't there, so I can't do it. I'm totally stuck. Plox halp

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I'm at the point where I've done the naughty schoolgirl modelling job, and the webcam show where she exposes herself fully nude. I can't seem to switch to the "top and skirt", although I see it in my inventory (as part of the "webcam show" it says). I also can't take a picture with smartphone, whenever I go to the college in the locker room it says I can't do when gym is scheduled, and at all other times the *stars* aren't there, so I can't do it. I'm totally stuck. Plox halp
Did you actually buy the top en skirt outfit at the clothing store yet? The top and skirt used in the webcam events is something totally different. Out the top of my head you should be able to buy the new outfit when May's shame is 75 or below. There should also be an entry for it the quest log.

May 27, 2018
I hope this game gets some good updates by the time I finish US Army Infantry OSUT, the training is fucking rough and I hope I have some good content to come back to lol
Keep up the great work Crazybat I love this game! :D

noxus9

Jan 2, 2020
Did you actually buy the top en skirt outfit at the clothing store yet? The top and skirt used in the webcam events is something totally different. Out the top of my head you should be able to buy the new outfit when May's shame is 75 or below. There should also be an entry for it the quest log.
Thanks for answering. I've been to the clothing store many times, but there's no option to buy anything like that. I'm convinced this is the next thing to do as I've tried to progress all other quests. My depravity 76 apparantly. Does it go down with progress? How do I get it down? Pretty sure it's not in my quest log yet. Btw, that Daniel quest, only met him in library once, any way to do more?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for answering. I've been to the clothing store many times, but there's no option to buy anything like that. I'm convinced this is the next thing to do as I've tried to progress all other quests. My depravity 76 apparantly. Does it go down with progress? How do I get it down? Pretty sure it's not in my quest log yet. Btw, that Daniel quest, only met him in library once, any way to do more?
You're shame isn't low enough yet I think.
Looks like you're still pretty early in the game. A new quest will trigger when May's shame is 75 or below when she wakes up.

Shame lowers sometimes with one time events, but primarily by doing jobs. Jobs will not lower shame after a certain point.
You will actually get a message, then it's time to move on the next job. In your case working at the clothing store should lowers may shame.

As for Daniel you should keep meeting him in the library until the doesn't show up anymore the his quest says Wait for events to unfold!
More events will trigger later when leaving college and May's shame is 64 or lower.

Last edited:
Reactions: afterlights
4.00 star(s) 39 Votes