• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi Guys,

Version1.6 is here. Have been spending most of the day on getting it done.

Most of the new content will be part of a new job.
The new job consists of several small stages so It might feel a bit grindy. I tried to not make it unnecessary grindy though. Should be fairly easy to unlock them all, but since there like 5 stage to unlock it will take some times to see everything. I could have chosen to do less and add another events instead, but I was on a roll and just wanted to finish it up in one go.

I've been workling a last minute event for the last 2 days or I might have released it a bit sooner.
Anyways happy holidays and have fun.

Last edited:

CarlAshnicov

Jan 31, 2018
I think i found a bug: first, even if i decide for Dad in the intro, later he is my stepdad again; and second even with a fresh save, there are 2 men in the room, one of them for whoring i guess?
Are these bugs or is that intended, if tso, i am sorry for bringing it up ^^

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I think i found a bug: first, even if i decide for Dad in the intro, later he is my stepdad again; and second even with a fresh save, there are 2 men in the room, one of them for whoring i guess?
Are these bugs or is that intended, if tso, i am sorry for bringing it up ^^
It's because I''m an idiot I forgot to remove them (again).. I use these for testing... feel free to ignore them or spoiler yourself.
Thaxs for bringing them to my attention. about the stepdad will need to check that could be a bug. You can change it back to dad under settings.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
cant seem to find whats the new job
in addition, i have active quests even tho it says 'no more content'..
ty :0
Did you check the event guide?

Where do you get the message about content? be clear please?
I suspect old neighbor house? Because there's no new content with him yet. That quest is still active because I already made a placeholder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it's not clear I'll need more info.

Last edited:
Reactions: hagai2

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
Hey Crazybat

first and foremost thanks for your work with this game. It is one of my fav games i found here.

And cos of that and that i had a break for a couple of updates due to Reallife and that sh..t i thought of starting a new game
And a smaller problem occurred in week one and two at least two times now. The Avatar of May in Casual Clothes (first ones) got fixed at the left side. The second one wasn't that problematic. But the first occurred at the day where you should met with your best friend to buy a new (first) swimsuit and the meeting point was well behind the avatar.
For beginners they wont be able to find the meeting point in this situation. I know its not game breaking but maybe easy to fix?

Wish you all the best for X-mas

Greetings Parmenion

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hey Crazybat

first and foremost thanks for your work with this game. It is one of my fav games i found here.

And cos of that and that i had a break for a couple of updates due to Reallife and that sh..t i thought of starting a new game
And a smaller problem occurred in week one and two at least two times now. The Avatar of May in Casual Clothes (first ones) got fixed at the left side. The second one wasn't that problematic. But the first occurred at the day where you should met with your best friend to buy a new (first) swimsuit and the meeting point was well behind the avatar.
For beginners they wont be able to find the meeting point in this situation. I know its not game breaking but maybe easy to fix?

Wish you all the best for X-mas

Greetings Parmenion
Thank for your feedback.
I'm aware the picture might get in the way at some point and block the view. I've tried to fix this by switching it to the other side at some point. I'll see what I can do about these.

There a few options to work-around this problem.

- First by pressing d the picture is temporarily removed. Pressing D again and it should appear again
- Under settings you can either choose to make it smaller or slightly opaque. None of these might help in certain situation though. Or you can disable it all together. But the last option might not be preferable.

Blue Eyes710

Oct 14, 2019
What a bad game. No mouse support, no settings options, a small window in which the game runs. Even my Amiga games in the 80s had the possibility to play with the mouse. If you are going to release something, at least the controls should be up to date. I deleted the game right away, nobody needs it.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
What a bad game. No mouse support, no settings options, a small window in which the game runs. Even my Amiga games in the 80s had the possibility to play with the mouse. If you are going to release something, at least the controls should be up to date. I deleted the game right away, nobody needs it.
maby support is bad, but game is very good, a great cover, dont make a great game, and full support dont make a game beter, wat is wrong with the arrow keys, ..... your proberbly 1 of the 2000 kids that think you dont need a keybord anymore and you must can do all with the mouse, ...........not everbody can make great aa games with full suport, your a unrespectfull child , look here how many games are abadont , mostly by people as you dat find all bad because there to lazy to use the keybord , its boys as you that make devs stop there updates , because al there see are trolls as you who want all with there mouse, ............ do you try clean you room with a mouse????????? think al can be solved with a mouse click............ please click on your delete button, many people will be happy

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
i was born in a time that a mouse not even exist, and we did al with the arrow keys, and it work as perfect , now al need be "easy" .........you proberby hate cyberpunk to because, you cant play as smooth as wanted, i had no real problems , wait between answers, is all, , be little patient, is game is finish, try asking than for mouse support, or say him how he can easy program full mouse support, .............. al you can do is cry , but you not give solutions, get first aduld, and get some hand eye cordination, that is use keybord maby not so difficult for you

Blue Eyes710

Oct 14, 2019
maby support is bad, but game is very good, a great cover, dont make a great game, and full support dont make a game beter, wat is wrong with the arrow keys, ..... your proberbly 1 of the 2000 kids that think you dont need a keybord anymore and you must can do all with the mouse, ...........not everbody can make great aa games with full suport, your a unrespectfull child , look here how many games are abadont , mostly by people as you dat find all bad because there to lazy to use the keybord , its boys as you that make devs stop there updates , because al there see are trolls as you who want all with there mouse, ............ do you try clean you room with a mouse????????? think al can be solved with a mouse click............ please click on your delete button, many people will be happy
Thank you for calling me a kid. I'm 56 yo and studied programing in the late 80s. I wrote a lot programs (but no games) with
much fewer opportunities and much more difficult than today. I had to program every mouse query myself, today there are scripts for it, so a reasonable control is extremely easy and fast to program. Why should I have to deal with pressing the Enter key all the time? In a shooter or online game like PUBG or Fortnite, I naturally use the buttons for movement, which is a completely different game principle. But here it's primarily about text that has to be clicked away. That is annoying. There are enough examples of how to implement something like that well. As I said, there are ready-made scripts for such controls, that it is not too much to ask to include them.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes