riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
What a bad game. No mouse support, no settings options, a small window in which the game runs. Even my Amiga games in the 80s had the possibility to play with the mouse. If you are going to release something, at least the controls should be up to date. I deleted the game right away, nobody needs it.
As the game is built with an earlier version of RPGM engine, there was no mouse support or anything... it's always a risk when games are made in RPGM!!

However, if you're looking for a slow burn step-by-step corruption game, there's not too many better than this one! :) For that reason only, I disagree that it's a "bad game"... Cheers!!

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
then act as a adult, ........ i go delete game because there is no mouse............ a game is for the story, that i need use keys, ip of mouse, is "sad" but no reason to call it a "bad game" here more then enough "virtual strip books, where al you so is read with no choose whatever , thats "bad game" .......... game is not perfect, but its funny its nice, and see here change from a shy girl into a woman that dare show herselfs, , its "nice, there is "connection" with the charakter, most have not that al work out, here you need work on you shyness, and dare stuff, and i like the stuff that happens, its a great story, ............ the dev do what he can to make game beter, if you have a solution, give it, and dont break game down because "you need press keys

What a bad game. No mouse support, no settings options, a small window in which the game runs ................ thats what you say........... i go delete game direct............ because of small screen and no mouse support, i love this game and many does, i feel myselfs as fan attacked too, because you tell others "game is bad , dont download it, and only because small window, ps alt enter give most games full screen, i have never problems, with it, i can mostly not use a screenshot because i use alt enter as full schreen and can use program for screenshot, or i must use small schreen , de dev did a great job, maby game is not perfect and not "up to date" so what........ make not a bad game you must "delete direct" if you hate game, dont tell others "game is bad, show some respect to the dev his work, is one of the beter games here on this site, and no "interactief "stripbook" where all you can is read ...............

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
and if you can program, give a last some solutions, withouw break game complete down for "some small problems as fullschreen and no mouse support, can not be that difficult to solve, ........... dont be a troll, thats al i ask, there so many games you cant play good on windows 10, even if there "up to date" i want make a game too, go you break me game too because i have no knowledge yet to solve the same problems as dev has, no wonder here more abadont games than full versions, a couple people as you every month, and you have no wish more to make a game if al break you work down because some are "beter"

show some respect and give solutions, and dont cry as a kid for have not full screen of mouse support , ........... only kids delete games for such small problems, i can work around it with alt enter, and must remove somethime the image of here on the schreen to see where i walk, .......... is not that game is "unplayable " then i say, ok , i can understand, but i have no problems, i use keys and alt enter and problems are solved, ........... i dare to show myselfs at last, dont let dev abadont game because you dislike some stuff, if you do something similar , dont think you want see similar comments , do you? give some solutions, and all are happy , with a great game

its only full screen and no mouse, thats all

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
I would suggest that you show some respect to members here as well... there's no need for personal attacks - he was merely voicing his opinion. Leave it be please...
maby you dont care for the feelings of the dev,, dont want a abadont game because dev get a depresion by people who crack his game down withouw playing it, a small window and no mouse is no reason to "delete game direct", as if its a cancer, i want a finisch game, and not another dev that give up by constant attacks on his game, you think as member, i think as " creator" and what it does to a person if others attack you work for months and years, ............... respect the disrespect of members............. feel yourselfs free, but if game is abandont, you have same guild, as the persons that attacking the dev his game, you can hate me................ i dont need you respect, i want a finish game, and if that mean attack disrespecting members, just ignore me, unless the dev ask me to say nothing........... than only i follow his wish.......thats problem , nont support the dev, i dont have the money to do it financiel, , but i have a voice, , ......... i will be angry on you to if game is abandond, by constant attacks, and none care ..................just saying..............nothing more

Blue Eyes710

Oct 14, 2019
and if you can program, give a last some solutions, withouw break game complete down for "some small problems as fullschreen and no mouse support, can not be that difficult to solve, ........... dont be a troll, thats al i ask, there so many games you cant play good on windows 10, even if there "up to date" i want make a game too, go you break me game too because i have no knowledge yet to solve the same problems as dev has, no wonder here more abadont games than full versions, a couple people as you every month, and you have no wish more to make a game if al break you work down because some are "beter"

show some respect and give solutions, and dont cry as a kid for have not full screen of mouse support , ........... only kids delete games for such small problems, i can work around it with alt enter, and must remove somethime the image of here on the schreen to see where i walk, .......... is not that game is "unplayable " then i say, ok , i can understand, but i have no problems, i use keys and alt enter and problems are solved, ........... i dare to show myselfs at last, dont let dev abadont game because you dislike some stuff, if you do something similar , dont think you want see similar comments , do you? give some solutions, and all are happy , with a great game

its only full screen and no mouse, thats all
If I publish something, then I also have to take criticism. If something is not implemented well, then it's okay to say that. I don't waste my time on things I don't like and it's not my job to program it. Maybe the story is good, but I can't judge, because I couldn't play it or didn't want to, because the controls annoyed me from the beginning. And it has nothing to do with lack of respect, I don't even know the person who programmed it. He may be at the limits of what he can do, but that doesn't mean I have to like something that doesn't look good. Apart from that, it is my personal opinion, which I am fortunately allowed to have and represent, at least in my country. If others see it differently, then I accept that, but I don't have to accept the opinion as mine. Nowadays, one must always find the opinion of others good and may not represent his own. A very big problem in this day and age. But anyway, that's not up for debate here. You like it, I don't like it, it's simple. You don't have to make a big deal out of it, especially not at 2:39 in the morning. Good night.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
you can see me as a old angry man , .............. but i want not another abadond game by attacks to the dev, see that to many times, and i hate if i can never play a game out, because of some disrespecting members, all i wasnt is a finish game, if you dont care otheres attacking the dev................... you even worse as them, just ignore the angry old man ...............

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
give soms solution.......... i go delete game direct is no supporting, if game is bad, try at last to help the dev, if you did , you had my respect, even with the attacks,
not another abadond game, there to many trolls already here

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
and not al are like me with a steal skin, imune to others ( be a autist helps a lot ) , yes i only think of myselfs, but i want a finish game and al that is a danger that i get my finish game, ........... see me as a handicap man, for my part, but attack the dev feels for me personal too because of the danger of a abadont game, every human have his limits, and if i see some is the reason i have a abadont game, it let my blood cooking
yes , im a selfish man, am a autist, i dont care, but i want also make a game, and dont want so reactions , if storyline is bad, its good to see "bad reactions, so i can make game beter, ........... give some solutions, withouw break game direct off,n that must "delete direct, so bad is game not, that it get no changes, ..... im sick of all abadont games here, so much devs get here attacking................ reason why i go make a game for myself in first place, that is not bad is some dislike it, ........ whatever you do, some will always hate it, , but if you want make game for others, and all attacking you game, but it make me sad to see so much work "die" and never finish games,
al because of attacking devs, is so worse game for a small screen with no mouse support, ............... if a game support pedophilia, ok, than you can attack so much you want, there so much i have so as al this "wishish to fuck there mother and father and no "stranger" cant understand why people want change a " aunt" in a "mother" i find idee "abnormal" if you have a odipus complex, but i will not attack a dev for this, i hate also "pedo pussy"s (withouw hair, only kids have no hear, if you wish a woman withouw hair below, i will see you as a pedophile................ but i will never attack a dev for that, i have also my darkness others dont agree on, ............thats life, not al must say in life, how much you hate it and wish to scream it ............... (and believe me, am a angry old man that hate the world and his people ................... and i call myselfs hesus (orginal jesus born in 834 bc................... dont think i come in peace but with the sword............. its even in the bible............... i come to bring war and death to the earth.........................and no you dont need believe me, none does anyway,

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
and more i will not say, al is said and im done with it, murder eachother for my part, make my life much easyer as "hesus"

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
What a bad game. No mouse support, no settings options, a small window in which the game runs. Even my Amiga games in the 80s had the possibility to play with the mouse. If you are going to release something, at least the controls should be up to date. I deleted the game right away, nobody needs it.
What an bad post. Thank you for your "invaluable" input.

Thank for acting like an adult and coming up with arguments or at least explaining why it not to your liking instead of trowing a tantrum like a entitled 12 year old who didn't get his candy in time.. Ow wait that exactly how you come across to me.

It's not required to be polite ,but it helps in interacting with people and taking you serious if you want them to take you serious at least.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Crazybat I keep getting an error that breaks the game and makes it unplayable.
"unable to find file: Audio/BGS/Clock" Both of these are in the folder
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know why you get this error since the file is actually there. Maybe it's become corrupt. Really hard to say from over here.
Sometime reinstalling the VX ACE RTP helps. I might be that the file in the RTP has become corrupt. It kinda weird that there's also an _clock filename. I've added the file to this post you could try and overwrite it and see if that helps. just unzip it in that directory and overwrite.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
If I publish something, then I also have to take criticism. If something is not implemented well, then it's okay to say that. I don't waste my time on things I don't like and it's not my job to program it. Maybe the story is good, but I can't judge, because I couldn't play it or didn't want to, because the controls annoyed me from the beginning. And it has nothing to do with lack of respect, I don't even know the person who programmed it. He may be at the limits of what he can do, but that doesn't mean I have to like something that doesn't look good. Apart from that, it is my personal opinion, which I am fortunately allowed to have and represent, at least in my country. If others see it differently, then I accept that, but I don't have to accept the opinion as mine. Nowadays, one must always find the opinion of others good and may not represent his own. A very big problem in this day and age. But anyway, that's not up for debate here. You like it, I don't like it, it's simple. You don't have to make a big deal out of it, especially not at 2:39 in the morning. Good night.
You talk about giving criticism. I'm all fine with criticism. In fact I love getting proper feedback. That doesn't mean I can actually act on it . The engine and myself have both limitations.

But what you in fact wrote came across as very childish and immature.
You came across as a very rude and shortsighted person. I don't like this. !@#!#! Bad bad bad.
Is that a useful way to express your opinion really?

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
Personal Opinion: RPG maker games dont need mouse support at all. Even when i try to use my mouse, im always back to keyboard in a short time. Its so easy, use arrows to navigate and use space to interact. use numpad 0 for back/menu/ esc. Usually you have fast text skip on ctrl or shift or something like w or a. depends on RPG maker Version. It is pretty comfortable to be honest.

Thanks for the christmas present Crazybat

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Personal Opinion: RPG maker games dont need mouse support at all. Even when i try to use my mouse, im always back to kayboard in a short time. Its so easy, use arrows to navigate and use space to interact. use numpad 0 for back/menu esc. Usually you have fast text skip on ctrl or shift or something like w or a. depends on RPG maker Version. It is pretty comfortable to be honest.

Thanks for the christmas present Crazybat
great to see some understand me, its more natural playing,

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes