• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
I really loved the game. it's just that the game is good but the graphics and animations have become very old. I hope the dev either makes ep2/revamp ep1/ another game with better graphics. The game is still good btw.

Skkev

Mar 7, 2021
I was looking forward to an update like last time, i was able to cover all these under 10 mnts :/

Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
I really like the description of this VN. Finding a female MC is very nice too. I would love to play this and support you but I only use MacOS, not Windows. :(

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
loving the update but the scene with the old guys, right after it I get a black screen. I reloaded from before that and have done other stuff haven't tried that scene again yet. Anyone else have this?

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
The only error I know which might happen is a generic can't draw bitmap error that I can't fix. Is this the error that you're getting?

I rarely get it, but it seems to happen more often on lower end systems with less memory, especially when a lot of pictures get loaded for animations for example. You should try playing the game using the Falcon-mkxp.exe which used optimized code that should make it run better on system and see if that helps with the crashes.
I checked v1.81 and the culprit should be the files in the attached zip (took them from the rgss3a archive and fixed the uppercase and lowercase letters).

With Kadokawa's Game.exe the crash would be random. Reads first the files from the "graphics" folder and then those from the rgss3a archive. In slow cpus should be easier to trigger (takes more time to retrieve them from the archive).

With Falcon-mkxp.exe should happen every time since it is case sensitive and treats them as different files.

ps. in the Graphics.zip are the correct files.
In the game the unarchived files are the problematic and those inside the rgss3a have wrong upper/lower case letters.

Last edited:

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I haven't played this game for a long time
Do we have any brother and sister sex scenes yet?

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes