• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I was looking forward to an update like last time, i was able to cover all these under 10 mnts :/
if you hold down the Crtl button and don't read anything for sure. Last time was one on the biggest update I ever made so yeah you'll have to temper you expectation a little.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I really loved the game. it's just that the game is good but the graphics and animations have become very old. I hope the dev either makes ep2/revamp ep1/ another game with better graphics. The game is still good btw.
The current game contains over 4000CG. I've been working on this for over 4 years. How long do you think I would take to do a revamp. Sorry close to zero change that's going to happen unless your volunteering to recreate thousands of CG in your free time for the next 3 years.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
loving the update but the scene with the old guys, right after it I get a black screen. I reloaded from before that and have done other stuff haven't tried that scene again yet. Anyone else have this?
Haven't run into this during any of my testing. Let me know if it persists.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi, i realy like this game but my controls with the arrows aren working, does someone know what to do?
Sorry not really... I haven't had anyone else with this problem, so I have no clue what's happening on your end.
You could try playing using a mouse by using the falcon-xp.exe

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
you can do that in latest version when you invite him to watch TV there's a third option fuck him
I Means how to repeatable the office screen without go to recollection room , with step dad, as i know before the lasted event , can repeatable in may room right?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
loving the update but the scene with the old guys, right after it I get a black screen. I reloaded from before that and have done other stuff haven't tried that scene again yet. Anyone else have this?
Haven't run into this during any of my testing. Let me know if it persists.
Check in your audio\bgs folder and look for clock.ogg and make sure it says clock.ogg and not _clock.ogg It's a bug I get every time, which gives me a blank screen or crash every time there is progression. I don't know it that will help in this case, it it used to cause an issue like that for me after the father events.

Also Crazybat no need to worry about the cg's, sure they're a little dated, but still better than a lot of others out there and pretty darn good.

Is it possible to put in a save trigger during longer events? I loved the exhibition event after gym, but messed up the Gina choice at the end and it's a drag to go through it again.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I checked v1.81 and the culprit should be the files in the attached zip (took them from the rgss3a archive and fixed the uppercase and lowercase letters).

With Kadokawa's Game.exe the crash would be random. Reads first the files from the "graphics" folder and then those from the rgss3a archive. In slow cpus should be easier to trigger (takes more time to retrieve them from the archive).

With Falcon-mkxp.exe should happen every time since it is case sensitive and treats them as different files.

ps. in the Graphics.zip are the correct files.
In the game the unarchived files are the problematic and those inside the rgss3a have wrong upper/lower case letters.
Ah that's so ### up. Those files are part of the some of the tile sets and stuff that I added to the game no idea those might be the cause of this issue. Not entirely sure I understand the exact issue completly though.

Lower/Uppercase should not matter on windows (on contrary to Linux) unless RPGmaker does check the upper/lower case.
This does seem to explain why this problem seems to occur more frequently on low end systems.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I guess, I had the same bug => did only happen to me when I decided to clean the floor with a rag. => There seem some pictures to be missing.
Ah I think there's a missing command at the end of the scene to fade in the screen again . I'll check it out.
I can confirm it's bug due to a missing command. This one seems to have escaped my attention at he last test run.

Last edited:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Check in your audio\bgs folder and look for clock.ogg and make sure it says clock.ogg and not _clock.ogg It's a bug I get every time, which gives me a blank screen or crash every time there is progression. I don't know it that will help in this case, it it used to cause an issue like that for me after the father events.

Also Crazybat no need to worry about the cg's, sure they're a little dated, but still better than a lot of others out there and pretty darn good.

Is it possible to put in a save trigger during longer events? I loved the exhibition event after gym, but messed up the Gina choice at the end and it's a drag to go through it again.
I just checked that folder and the clock is just clock.ogg not _clock.ogg.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes