• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Great game, but please : Try to avoid that dicks seem like dildos and sometimes worst...
Male genitals are awfull...
Is it due to a japanese game decensored ?
And even if this happens, I think that when all women are squirting women is a little bit exaggerated... (I do it, but sometimes)
I can't avoid/change those dick models. That's simple what the games comes with, nothing I can do about it.

As for you other point. I'm not trying to make the game realistic.
It's mostly crazy/ made up stuff and thus severely exaggerated in most cases as in most other fictional entertainment products and shouldn't be taken too seriously. ;)

Reactions: Naxos and Yoli

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I select the save folder for the older version copy and paste to the new version of the game and don't work for me :(
I'm not sure I understand what you did exactly. Saves must not be in any folder or it won't work.
All the saves files (no folders!) must be places inside the main directory/folder where the game.exe resides.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I can't avoid/change those dick models. That's simple what the games comes with, nothing I can do about it.

As for you other point. I'm not trying to make the game realistic.
It's mostly crazy/ made up stuff and thus severely exaggerated in most cases as in most other fictional entertainment products and shouldn't be taken too seriously. ;)
Thank you for your prompt response ! And for the game

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
i heard say that there is a option to choose between hair and bald pussy, i hate bald pussy"s .... i call them "pedo pussy" (only kids have no hair below ) and if possible i want more options as shape, of go back as it was, wish you can choose, i hate to be force in games to do this, specialy in pedo times as this and the "father with daugters or mothers with sons sex games,

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
i heard say that there is a option to choose between hair and bald pussy, i hate bald pussy"s .... i call them "pedo pussy" (only kids have no hair below ) and if possible i want more options as shape, of go back as it was, wish you can choose, i hate to be force in games to do this, specialy in pedo times as this and the "father with daugters or mothers with sons sex games,
Whats wrong with you lmao :ROFLMAO:.. is since the Crusades that west european started shaving after learning it from the Arabs (at least the starting point for the trend), and I will neither talk about who lacks of it at all.. As for incest probably you have choose the wrong game, go for vanilla if you are interested into.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
For me, the best are Celia's sexual education, the "exhibitionism" challenge and the Strip Club.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Thank. No I hadn't noticed. Thank for the heads up.

A few items on the list have been addressed already.

- wrong actor in the toys scene with the sister (fixed, I hope.)
- in the Christmas event, if May get trimmed, in the last close up scene after continue she will have a rapid regrowth (fixed)
- missing the first CG in the 3rd exposure contest (staircase) (This is actually not an error but as intended. There are two lines of text before this first CG. Well only one line left now.)
- 4th exh contest can begin without buying first new cloths. (fixed)
- A bug seem triggered after you unlock nude attire for sleeping, if you choose from the wardrobe sleepwear she will back with blue bra and panties again. (This was already reported and has been fixed in upcoming bugfix release.)

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019

- in the Christmas event, if May get trimmed, in the last close up scene after continue she will have a rapid regrowth (fixed)
- missing the first CG in the 3rd exposure contest (staircase) (This is actually not an error but as intended. There are two lines of text before this first CG. Well only one line left now.)
- A bug seem triggered after you unlock nude attire for sleeping, if you choose from the wardrobe sleepwear she will back with blue bra and panties again. (This was already reported and has been fixed in upcoming bugfix release.)
no problem :)
As for the cloths one if I remember right i've triggered the exphosure event before she was telling me to buy those cloths

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Crazybat,
it used to be among the best games during updates 0.3-0.8 or so, but since then its only kinda 'corrupting-nothing' since she does everything no metter what for over 1.5 years now..

are you planning to start a new project ? i used to wait day by day to the game and right now its kinda boring without any twists.. :>
I can not change change what you like. So it's obvious there are things you don't like, but there's nothing I can change about that. Being shy and slowly do naughty stuff at the beginning was the point , but one can only keep that going for so far.

I can't fix that you find it boring. What you find boring other people might have been waiting for and vise versa.
I'm looking at it the same as the guy who responded to your post before. https://f95zone.to/threads/coming-of-age-v1-9-crazybat.1794/post-6635792

As for a new project. Uh no Don't think that's going to happen. I haven't even finished this one yet. I'll be getting back a lot of free time when that happens and looking forward to that.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
no problem :)
As for the cloths one if I remember right i've triggered the exphosure event before she was telling me to buy those cloths
I shouldnt trigger anymore unless the new outfit in inside the players inventory.

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019

Okay I am glad you already know about the sleepwear bug, I was going to post about it. No need to now

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
I can not change change what you like. So it's obvious there are things you don't like, but there's nothing I can change about that. Being shy and slowly do naughty stuff at the beginning was the point , but one can only keep that going for so far.

I can't fix that you find it boring. What you find boring other people might have been waiting for and vise versa.
I'm looking at it the same as the guy who responded to your post before. https://f95zone.to/threads/coming-of-age-v1-9-crazybat.1794/post-6635792

As for a new project. Uh no Don't think that's going to happen. I haven't even finished this one yet. I'll be getting back a lot of free time when that happens and looking forward to that.
let me just fix it a lil bit,
i dont like what you do, i LOVE what you do
sadly it gets boring and the same, no surprises anymore thats all :)
ty for replying anyway :p

Reactions: Crazybat

inveiglerZim

May 12, 2020
It would be great to get new swimming suits/bikinis.
Also from the conversations in scenes with female customer in clothes shop and with the blonde stripper I take it there will be piercings in future updates. Crossing fingers.

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
It would be great to get new swimming suits/bikinis.
Also from the conversations in scenes with female customer in clothes shop and with the blonde stripper I take it there will be piercings in future updates. Crossing fingers.
I would like to see a new swimsuit for the beach also, and maybe additional stuff with Daniel and the old man at the library computer. In the end though, even if stuff I would like to see does not happen that's okay, the game is still a favorite.

liyih_black

Sep 11, 2021
Hi Crazybat

Got this error when May fucks her dad on the couch. [Vaginal - I was holding crtl button]
1633206211303.png

Also love your game. One of THE best H-game I ever played till date.

It would be awesome of you can make Janitor, Gina Dad, May's mom etc and other such events repeatable.

Loved the May's DP event at neighbors. Hope you add more gangbang events to May in future updates [like at Beach & Gym].
Hope we also get to see May & May's mom fucked/gangbanged together [maybe at strip club].

Looking forward for your next update! ;):)

Reactions: Saminthemountain

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi Crazybat

Got this error when May fucks her dad on the couch. [Vaginal - I was holding crtl button]
View attachment 1433651

Also love your game. One of THE best H-game I ever played till date.

It would be awesome of you can make Janitor, Gina Dad, May's mom etc and other such events repeatable.

Loved the May's DP event at neighbors. Hope you add more gangbang events to May in future updates [like at Beach & Gym].
Hope we also get to see May & May's mom fucked/gangbanged together [maybe at strip club].

Looking forward for your next update! ;):)
Check out this post from Pk2000:

https://f95zone.to/threads/coming-of-age-v1-9-crazybat.1794/post-6657483

Unzip that file in the main directory should help with the crashes. Or try version 1.9.1 and see if that helps with the crashes.

Happy to hear you're enjoying the game. I think there might be a few more DP Gangbang event is the furture.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi Guys,

I've uploaded version 1.9.1:

Contains mostly bug fixes:

1.9.1:

-Changes:
- First event with June during lifeguard job has been added to the recollection room.
(All the CG's have been replaced and text has cleared of typo's misspelling..etc...)
- Mouse support now also included with game.exe.

-Bug-fixes:

- Black-screen when selecting use rag during the new old neighbor event should no longer occur.
- Sleeping naked no longer breaks the topless breakfast event. May will wear correct underwear again.
- Left the CG unencrypted.

This should reduce/eliminate script "cache" line 106 error can't draw bitmap crash, which people running on lower end hardware might run into.
Thanks to PK2000 who found the cause of these crashes. For more detailed info:
https://f95zone.to/threads/coming-of-age-v1-9-crazybat.1794/post-6660108

I took a bit longer, because I wanted to add some older event to the recollection room. (Older event during lifeguard job)
When I was doing that I saw it contained a lot of spelling errors. So I started going though all the text in the event which was a bit more then anticipated, since it had two variants.

I also noticed the CG were not that good looking so I started replacing 2 and adding a few variant CG during long conversations. In the end I just bite the bullet end ended up replacing all 12 CG and added 2 new.

Link:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Below is a comparison between the old en new CG of that perticular event.
The differences aren't world shattering, but still noticeable when compared side by side.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Just a little suggestion:
Under some shame or above some exhibitionism level, May could start the day immediately without panties (without using panties item). This could better reflect her inner change and raise the immersion of the game.
I could even think of some breaking the 4th wall thing with using the Panties-Item on different shame levels by including some extra decisions:
(1) when trying to put the underwear off on relatively higher shame/lower exhibitionism level: "You pervert, do you really want me to take this off?"
(2) when trying to put the underwear on on comparatively low shame/high exhibitionism level: "You prude, do you really want me to put this on?"

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes