Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Here it is. I did try using a save editor but no luck. I think I am missing something with the switches and variables to get it to reactivate certain scene options.

If you could let me now witch switches need to be on and or off to get those last scene I can do the rest.

Also it wold not let me upload the save file so i just renamed it to .sav. Just rename it back to .rvdata2 and it should load.

Much appreciated for the quick reply.
I had a quick look at your save, but I have no problem at all unlocking the first Janitor event.
Just put on the red top and skirt then masturbate at the toilets and it started.

I see you've managed to unlock the remaining scenes with her mom. Did you just flip some switches or did you manage to trigger then in game?

I also noticed the 2nd Daniel event is active I assume you used save edit to activate it?

To unlock the last events in the recollection room just put the switches below to on:

Last Daniel event:

Janitor events:

403-405

Dflame87

Jan 16, 2021
I had a quick look at your save, but I have no problem at all unlocking the first Janitor event.
Just put on the red top and skirt then masturbate at the toilets and it started.
I will give that a try.

I see you've managed to unlock the remaining scenes with her mom. Did you just flip some switches or did you manage to trigger then in game?
I turned on the switches for the event so it was done with a save edit.

I also noticed the 2nd Daniel event is active I assume you used save edit to activate it?
You would be correct.

To unlock the last events in the recollection room just put the switches below to on:

Last Daniel event:

Janitor events:

403-405
Much appreciated for the info and reply. Love the game.

My Opinion so far:

Pros:
1) Fabulous story.
I am really invested in how May interacts with the world and how her story unfolds.
2) Great world created.
It has a decent amount to explore and do.
3.) The Stat system is very involved and engaging.
I really enjoy the attention to detail on how the system interacts with the world.

Cons:
1) I have to say it even though I love the status system it does leave much to be desired. When I am looking through different aspects I always think it should be on 1 page, more of an at a glance style. (I you want I would be willing to an edit and tell me if you feel it is to your liking or not) A really good example of that i am talking about is how the menu and status screens look in the game Touch Tail Girl. https://f95zone.to/threads/tail-touch-girl-final-i-3-bbq.72146/

2) Some of the available scenes are not very clear as to how to access or progress. (not the scenes in the recollection room)

May 31, 2019
Hi, Im having terrible 20-ish FPS performance on a ryzen 5600x/rtx 3070 system. What setting should I change to fix this, since I assume its not normal behaviour ? Thanks

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I will give that a try.

I turned on the switches for the event so it was done with a save edit.

You would be correct.

Much appreciated for the info and reply. Love the game.

My Opinion so far:

Pros:
1) Fabulous story.
I am really invested in how May interacts with the world and how her story unfolds.
2) Great world created.
It has a decent amount to explore and do.
3.) The Stat system is very involved and engaging.
I really enjoy the attention to detail on how the system interacts with the world.

Cons:
1) I have to say it even though I love the status system it does leave much to be desired. When I am looking through different aspects I always think it should be on 1 page, more of an at a glance style. (I you want I would be willing to an edit and tell me if you feel it is to your liking or not) A really good example of that i am talking about is how the menu and status screens look in the game Touch Tail Girl. https://f95zone.to/threads/tail-touch-girl-final-i-3-bbq.72146/

2) Some of the available scenes are not very clear as to how to access or progress. (not the scenes in the recollection room)
I'm aware the game has a few areas it could approve on.

1) Which one are you referring to ? The regular status screen pressed s? Or the sex stats screen?

The first one is one I threw together quite fast and build further on that. I'm aware it doesn't always work correctly.
I've been thinking about reworking it a bit at some point and replace all the background CG.

The sex stats screen is a bit more complicated. I would have liked to make a custom menu or something so I could just display several stats, but I haven't found a script or something similar that fitted my needs.

I don't have the knowledge how to do that properly and learning to do that would take a lot of time.
I decided not to invest that much time in one feature. So I ended up with what it is now.

I kinda liked the idea of showing several CG and changing then depending on May's progress, but feel free to show me example of how you would do it. It certainly would be interesting to see .

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi, Im having terrible 20-ish FPS performance on a ryzen 5600x/rtx 3070 system. What setting should I change to fix this, since I assume its not normal behaviour ? Thanks

You need to upgrade for sure. :sneaky:
It's a crappy not very well optimized engine. (understatement)
It doesn't even use any hardware acceleration on the grahics card.

The fact that I used an experimental dll to run it at higher res doesn't help either.

My own fps is going all over the place (Ryzen 3900X), but personally I hadn't even noticed it's not like a fast paced action game.
The short answer is use the falcom-MKXP.exe it a rebuild/optimized code mod/engine made by pk2000 and should run much smoother. (run at 60+ fps easily)

Dflame87

Jan 16, 2021
I'm aware the game has a few areas it could approve on.

1) Which one are you referring to ? The regular status screen pressed s? Or the sex stats screen?

The first one is one I threw together quite fast and build further on that. I'm aware it doesn't always work correctly.
I've been thinking about reworking it a bit at some point and replace all the background CG.

The sex stats screen is a bit more complicated. I would have liked to make a custom menu or something so I could just display several stats, but I haven't found a script or something similar that fitted my needs.

I don't have the knowledge how to do that properly and learning to do that would take a lot of time.
I decided not to invest that much time in one feature. So I ended up with what it is now.

I kinda liked the idea of showing several CG and changing then depending on May's progress, but feel free to show me example of how you would do it. It certainly would be interesting to see .
Oh just so I am clear. Love the game as a whole and I know you are still working on it. It is not an attack or anything like that, I was mostly just stating my hope that in the future these get a little attention to make them a bit more centralized.

If you don't mind me asking what version of RPG Maker are you using?

I haven't used since VX ACE and just recently started working with it again and have MZ 1.1.1

I am haveing to relearn alot of what I used but am making progress. one thing I am having to figure out is exactly how to use plugins. From what I can see so far is that there are quite a few Plugins that make easy work of making custom menus. A bit out of my realm of understanding at the moment but I will figure it out.

And with all that said... In my Pros and cons, it is a Great Game but needs a bit of polish. (knowing it is still a work in proggress) All of that can be done once the game has been finished.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Oh just so I am clear. Love the game as a whole and I know you are still working on it. It is not an attack or anything like that, I was mostly just stating my hope that in the future these get a little attention to make them a bit more centralized.

If you don't mind me asking what version of RPG Maker are you using?

I haven't used since VX ACE and just recently started working with it again and have MZ 1.1.1

I am haveing to relearn alot of what I used but am making progress. one thing I am having to figure out is exactly how to use plugins. From what I can see so far is that there are quite a few Plugins that make easy work of making custom menus. A bit out of my realm of understanding at the moment but I will figure it out.

And with all that said... In my Pros and cons, it is a Great Game but needs a bit of polish. (knowing it is still a work in proggress) All of that can be done once the game has been finished.
No problem. I'm aware it could use some polishing in some area never I just seems to get around to it.
It's build on VX ACE.

Dflame87

Jan 16, 2021
It's build on VX ACE.
MZ has Internal plugin support. simple as drag .json plugin in to a folder and enable in MZ. there are 2 really great plugins i am looking at using when i get to that point. the down side is they only work with 1.6+. I got my copy from a friend so I could test it out. So I have to wait till i buy MZ to use those plugins.

1 plugin after you enable, it does everything for you. then you just tweak to your liking. no need to script knowledge.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
MZ has Internal plugin support. simple as drag .json plugin in to a folder and enable in MZ. there are 2 really great plugins i am looking at using when i get to that point. the down side is they only work with 1.6+. I got my copy from a friend so I could test it out. So I have to wait till i buy MZ to use those plugins.

1 plugin after you enable, it does everything for you. then you just tweak to your liking. no need to script knowledge.
Yes I'm aware MZ is similar to MV and can use plugins. Javascript I think?
RPGMaker VX ace doesn't have plugins but only scripts based on ruby.

macrostrix

Nov 19, 2018
I love the game so much, great work. Been replaying this for 10+ times. I would love if the panties item stat check is changed to exh stat instead of shame stat. It would've made a lot of sense there than it is now. Or at least put it into the cheat chest like when you used it for debug. It's just a bit too long to get to the point of where the panties item check is. Everything else is already perfect for me. Keep up the good work, mate.

May 31, 2019
You need to upgrade for sure. :sneaky:
It's a crappy not very well optimized engine. (understatement)
It doesn't even use any hardware acceleration on the grahics card.

The fact that I used an experimental dll to run it at higher res doesn't help either.

My own fps is going all over the place (Ryzen 3900X), but personally I hadn't even noticed it's not like a fast paced action game.
The short answer is use the falcom-MKXP.exe it a rebuild/optimized code mod/engine made by pk2000 and should run much smoother. (run at 60+ fps easily)
Thanks, worked like a charm.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I love the game so much, great work. Been replaying this for 10+ times. I would love if the panties item stat check is changed to exh stat instead of shame stat. It would've made a lot of sense there than it is now. Or at least put it into the cheat chest like when you used it for debug. It's just a bit too long to get to the point of where the panties item check is. Everything else is already perfect for me. Keep up the good work, mate.
Thanks. I don't know if I could replay it 10+ times myself. ;) Although with all the testing I replayed many parts of the game over and over again.

As for the panties thing. I had to pick a number and ended up at that. I still might change it at some point.
The reason I picked shame stats, because I needed to have some predictability from which events forward I would need to account for May not having any panties on.

The earlier in game means more work for me. Going back to older events either make a make panty less variant or just forcing May to put her panties back on older events to keep things consistent.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys,

Small? update on some things I'm wrestling with at the moment.

One of the thing I've been thinking about for the next update is to finally introduce the 4th (Final?) outfit.
I've done some experiments with outfits and stuff way back, but I though I needed to get closer to a final decision.

The idea is what the 4th outfit is going to be quite revealing. I mean May has come a long way hasn't she?
So A very short skirt and she won't bother to put on any panties anymore.

As for the top. Sexy and quite transparent so she show off her boobs and pretend it's normal. :sneaky:
One of the other features I've been thinking about is giving May some optional piercings.

And at this point I started experimenting with some piercings and combining it with some of the new outfit variants.
One thing I was aware of that by default the piercings are clipping though the top. You can make some small adjustment to their exact position and fixed that. And I had managed to do that for one type of particular piercing, so it shouldn't be a problem with any of the piercings right? Seems I was wrong...

I decided a while ago to pick another set, the problem is what the clipping seems worse with this set.
So I finally managed to get it sort of fixed in the character creator. I then Load that character into the studio and bam they are clipping though the to again and are not in the same position as when I saved them. I tried repeating this several time with the same result. So that was kinda frustrating and slowly driving me mad. :sneaky:

So why is that a problem you think? Just use the other set? problem fixed, right? Well I did lay out some groundwork and already made some CG for events with the other set. So I can flush them though the toilet and waste all the time I spend on it.

I was I see it I have 3 options right now:

1) Just accept there will be clipping, but try to minimize it.
2) Keep the already prepared events with the other set. May could get 2 sets of piercing and then put those in for particular few events. A few CG I will need to redo, but I won't be wasting all of them.
3) Trow everything I already prepared away and start over..

Anyways since pics say more then words let me show you some examples:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways which one do you think looks the best?

inveiglerZim

May 12, 2020
Wouldn't using simple barbells piercings or smaller ring piercings without the "ball" (it would be closer to the skin) solve the problem of clipping ?
Outfits look nice but with this level of transparency she may as well be topless ;)

Reactions: Fatneck

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Wouldn't using simple barbells piercings or smaller ring piercings without the "ball" (it would be closer to the skin) solve the problem of clipping ?
Outfits look nice but with this level of transparency she may as well be topless ;)
There aren't any other types in the game. These about the only choices I have. I can still play around with the transparency of the bikini top and the one in the 7th and 8th pic. The other no such much since the transparency is fixed and only playing around a bit with the color to make it slightly less or transparent.
For that same reason very bright colors don't work either is looses transparency.

May 31, 2019
Thanks. I took a look at it, but I'm literately banging my head again the wall right now.

If I load your save game in the build that I prepared for upload I get the same issue.
If I load the game in my dev in progress version it works fine.

So aha I must have forgotten to copy the proper map file! I copy the map file into the the uploaded ver dir.
Load again. nope still the same error. ok? I add an NPC to the map try again. Nope no npc appears.

It seems like whatever I do somehow it still loads the old map data somehow. Perhaps it saved data inside the save file, but that doesn't explain why it works fine on my dev build.

Normally it should read the map file every time players enters a map. This even works while playing the game.
You can make a modification leave the map when you come back the changes are active.

I finally got it too work when I copied all the data files. Still clueless as to why, maybe the map ID's are screwed up somehow. Unzip the file in the main directory and overwrite. Let me know if this fixed the issue.
For me this fixed the first few events with june, but after getting the new lifeguard swimsuit, the events are bricked again. Attached save file right before it happens.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes