Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
For me this fixed the first few events with june, but after getting the new lifeguard swimsuit, the events are bricked again. Attached save file right before it happens.
What happens exactly? I've tested your save game with 2 different builds, but I don't have any problems running the event in either of them.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Maybe you can turn the rings on a certain axle so that the ball is "hidden" in the nipple.
I'll try and see if that works.

Update: I tried it, but the physics in the game acts really weird then the piercing get turned after a certain angle. It starts it freak out and flickering between two spots. Thanks for the suggestion tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lac

diesel009

Jul 21, 2021
Hi guys,

Small? update on some things I'm wrestling with at the moment.

One of the thing I've been thinking about for the next update is to finally introduce the 4th (Final?) outfit.
I've done some experiments with outfits and stuff way back, but I though I needed to get closer to a final decision.

The idea is what the 4th outfit is going to be quite revealing. I mean May has come a long way hasn't she?
So A very short skirt and she won't bother to put on any panties anymore.

As for the top. Sexy and quite transparent so she show off her boobs and pretend it's normal. :sneaky:
One of the other features I've been thinking about is giving May some optional piercings.

And at this point I started experimenting with some piercings and combining it with some of the new outfit variants.
One thing I was aware of that by default the piercings are clipping though the top. You can make some small adjustment to their exact position and fixed that. And I had managed to do that for one type of particular piercing, so it shouldn't be a problem with any of the piercings right? Seems I was wrong...

I decided a while ago to pick another set, the problem is what the clipping seems worse with this set.
So I finally managed to get it sort of fixed in the character creator. I then Load that character into the studio and bam they are clipping though the to again and are not in the same position as when I saved them. I tried repeating this several time with the same result. So that was kinda frustrating and slowly driving me mad. :sneaky:

So why is that a problem you think? Just use the other set? problem fixed, right? Well I did lay out some groundwork and already made some CG for events with the other set. So I can flush them though the toilet and waste all the time I spend on it.

I was I see it I have 3 options right now:

1) Just accept there will be clipping, but try to minimize it.
2) Keep the already prepared events with the other set. May could get 2 sets of piercing and then put those in for particular few events. A few CG I will need to redo, but I won't be wasting all of them.
3) Trow everything I already prepared away and start over..

Anyways since pics say more then words let me show you some examples:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways which one do you think looks the best?
if clipping is an issue on tits you could either try the piercings at nose or just go with tattoos maybe?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
if clipping is an issue on tits you could either try the piercings at nose or just go with tattoos maybe?
Tattoos don't work properly. Conflicts with some skin mods.
The problem is present with the ones with the small ball. The piercing with the small jewel is less problematic and I should get those to work most of the time. Only happens with transparent clothes though. Using a non transparent top might be one of the solution as well, but I really like the idea of having a transparent top :sneaky:

I'll just let it strew for a bit, before I make a dissension.

May 31, 2019
What happens exactly? I've tested your save game with 2 different builds, but I don't have any problems running the event in either of them.

EDIT: I redownloaded the game and replaced my Graphics folder, and that fixed the issue. Sorry, I must have tried renaming files before to fix the issue, and forgotten about it. It works fine now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazybat

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017

EDIT: I redownloaded the game and replaced my Graphics folder, and that fixed the issue. Sorry, I must have tried renaming files before to fix the issue, and forgotten about it. It works fine now.
Good that the problem has been resolved. Thank for letting me know.

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
Update: I tried it, but the physics in the game acts really weird then the piercing get turned after a certain angle. It starts it freak out and flickering between two spots. Thanks for the suggestion tho.
Thank you for trying it out. So we get balls on the nipples :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Crazybat

Babubabz

Apr 10, 2021
Tried playing it on Joiplay on android. But its showing only a part of the cutscenes. Anyone knows how to fix it?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
i did not find any kind of hint also!!!
Hint for the 2 locked events I assume?

Those are unlocked while working at the clothing store while wearing the 2nd outfit.
These will only trigger when none of the other events are active.

hints can be found also in the event guide that's inside the event guide directory.
The event guide file in the main directory is out of date and should have been replaced/removed.

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
Hi Zisan,

To complete those two events, you habe to work for Mike in his Clothes shop. They are special customers events that trigger after the repeatable one (May tidying up the shop)

Best regards.

Dflame87

Jan 16, 2021
how i did them is I just kept doing the clothing store job without skipping till I got them. I did have everything maxed so not 100% sure as to specific stats that are need to get them to trigger. I did upload a pic of the ones that I needed assistance with
(I did get then all btw) so you can see the npc sprites your looking for.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hi guys,

Small? update on some things I'm wrestling with at the moment.

One of the thing I've been thinking about for the next update is to finally introduce the 4th (Final?) outfit.
I've done some experiments with outfits and stuff way back, but I though I needed to get closer to a final decision.

The idea is what the 4th outfit is going to be quite revealing. I mean May has come a long way hasn't she?
So A very short skirt and she won't bother to put on any panties anymore.

As for the top. Sexy and quite transparent so she show off her boobs and pretend it's normal. :sneaky:
One of the other features I've been thinking about is giving May some optional piercings.

And at this point I started experimenting with some piercings and combining it with some of the new outfit variants.
One thing I was aware of that by default the piercings are clipping though the top. You can make some small adjustment to their exact position and fixed that. And I had managed to do that for one type of particular piercing, so it shouldn't be a problem with any of the piercings right? Seems I was wrong...

I decided a while ago to pick another set, the problem is what the clipping seems worse with this set.
So I finally managed to get it sort of fixed in the character creator. I then Load that character into the studio and bam they are clipping though the to again and are not in the same position as when I saved them. I tried repeating this several time with the same result. So that was kinda frustrating and slowly driving me mad. :sneaky:

So why is that a problem you think? Just use the other set? problem fixed, right? Well I did lay out some groundwork and already made some CG for events with the other set. So I can flush them though the toilet and waste all the time I spend on it.

I was I see it I have 3 options right now:

1) Just accept there will be clipping, but try to minimize it.
2) Keep the already prepared events with the other set. May could get 2 sets of piercing and then put those in for particular few events. A few CG I will need to redo, but I won't be wasting all of them.
3) Trow everything I already prepared away and start over..

Anyways since pics say more then words let me show you some examples:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CynicalBstrd

vgadict

Oct 7, 2017
I'm on week 3 with shame 82, exhibitionism 5, confidence 10. I haven't used any cheats, but I'm worried that the photo shoot part of my game might be bugged. I completed the first photo shoot, but I haven't seen any new ones offered since then. During week 2, I visited the photo studio a few times, but the photographer wasn't there. I ended up clicking on the receptionist (probably a bad idea), and then the photographer suddenly was back in his office, but with the dialog for the first photo shot. However, I can't go through the wall area to the right to advance it, and it seems like the 2nd photo shoot still isn't showing up at all. Is it possible that my game state is bugged, or have I just not advanced far enough to trigger the 2nd photo shoot?

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
I'm on week 3 with shame 82, exhibitionism 5, confidence 10. I haven't used any cheats, but I'm worried that the photo shoot part of my game might be bugged. I completed the first photo shoot, but I haven't seen any new ones offered since then. During week 2, I visited the photo studio a few times, but the photographer wasn't there. I ended up clicking on the receptionist (probably a bad idea), and then the photographer suddenly was back in his office, but with the dialog for the first photo shot. However, I can't go through the wall area to the right to advance it, and it seems like the 2nd photo shoot still isn't showing up at all. Is it possible that my game state is bugged, or have I just not advanced far enough to trigger the 2nd photo shoot?
Hi vgadict,

The key is the Shame level.
You don't need to visit the photo studio. When enough shame is lost, May will be noticed Jake requires her for a photo shoot session.

I do not remember exactly but, on week 3 and shame at 82 (this high) seems strange
Are you sure you make May lose shame every day ? It is possible (in the library at first and then make May working in the clothing store with Mike)

I did the game from beginning some times and never had problmes with events.

Best regards.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
The 2nd photo shoot triggers at sham 95 or below, so you've already passed that point.
Do you remember if you actually got a call from him yet?

Interacting with the reception again might have screwed up somehow. I'll need to investigate that.

The photo shoots trigger when May walks out of the house and her shame is below a certain threshold.
If you could upload your save game I could have a look at it and maybe fix it for ya.

update:
The first scene repeats itself if you interact with the assistant behind the desk after having finished the 1st modeling event.
I played it again, but it didn't prevent me from triggering the 2nd event. I made some changes to prevent this from happening.

Last edited:

vgadict

Oct 7, 2017
The 2nd photo shoot triggers at sham 95 or below, so you've already passed that point.
Do you remember if you actually got a call from him yet?
He hadn't called yet, but I finally did get a call now on Wed morning of the 3rd week about the next photo shoot. I presume that's the 2nd shoot, but I haven't reached it yet since I've hit a different bug:

I went to the beach, did my first try as a lifeguard, but it is crashing due to a missing picture called lifegaurd_sunblock1.

update - I looked back at prior posts and found an updated data file had been uploaded for this. I'm trying it now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 39 Votes