• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Does the game require walkthrough or is it relatively straightforward?
Also, what content is planned in the future?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Anyone else have screen sizing issues with this game? For me, the bottom text gets clipped off the screen so I cannot see any of the dialogue.
What resolution is your screen? The vertical resolution of your screen needs to be at least 960 high or it won't fit.

Last edited:

diesel009

Jul 21, 2021
i haven't tested the 1.9.1 yet but after i got my shame to 0 and i can sleep naked i can't do the event inside the house where you eat with your family topless how can i fix that ?

Jan 12, 2019
What resolution is your screen? The vertical resolution of your screen needs to be at least 960 high or it won't fit.
I uses a laptop with a standard 1920 x 1080 display resolution, and I have never had issue like this with any other game on here (and I've played 100+ games). Also, if I move the display window around it gets wonky - like left side of the frame will be on the right. Oh well, the more you know.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
i haven't tested the 1.9.1 yet but after i got my shame to 0 and i can sleep naked i can't do the event inside the house where you eat with your family topless how can i fix that ?
That's a bug that was fixed in 1.9.1. See the release notes a few posts back.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I uses a laptop with a standard 1920 x 1080 display resolution, and I have never had issue like this with any other game on here (and I've played 100+ games). Also, if I move the display window around it gets wonky - like left side of the frame will be on the right. Oh well, the more you know.
Which exe did you use?

The falcon-MKXP.exe or the game.exe.

Do you play windowed or full screen?

If you're playing full screen with the game.exe Don't use alt+ enter for full screen but use F5.
Only use Alt+enter to play full screen if you are using the falcon-MKxp.exe

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Just a little suggestion:
Under some shame or above some exhibitionism level, May could start the day immediately without panties (without using panties item). This could better reflect her inner change and raise the immersion of the game.
I could even think of some breaking the 4th wall thing with using the Panties-Item on different shame levels by including some extra decisions:
(1) when trying to put the underwear off on relatively higher shame/lower exhibitionism level: "You pervert, do you really want me to take this off?"
(2) when trying to put the underwear on on comparatively low shame/high exhibitionism level: "You prude, do you really want me to put this on?"
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll take them in consideration. Not putting on any panties by default after certain exhibition or maybe corruption level is something I'd consider. The option to take off her panties already requires at least 30 exhibition and corruption atm.

K3IR0

Mar 31, 2019
Hi,

Just found a Bug in Bech Life Guard activity. When at the end of shift I'm trying to help out June, I'm getting error that certain file can not be found.

I've done some digging and found out that the game is trying to load a file name Lifegaurd_Sunblock1 while the name of the file in the folder Lifeguard-Sunblock1_P2.

I believe that in version 1.9 (I didn't had that error there) the name of the files was spell lifeGAUrd, but in 1.9.1 you have changed their name to lifeGUArd, and added _P2. I think it's breaking the script, as the line there refers to a file that doesn't exist.

If I change the name of the files, it works, but honestly, I just messed them up and I got a bizarre mix, as I couldn't figure out the correct order.

Can you kindly please fix it and release a patch or a zip file with the correct files' names? Sadly, the activity is unplayable at its current state :(

BTW. Just wanted to tell you, I absolutely love your game! Keep it up! :D

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi,

Just found a Bug in Bech Life Guard activity. When at the end of shift I'm trying to help out June, I'm getting error that certain file can not be found.

I've done some digging and found out that the game is trying to load a file name Lifegaurd_Sunblock1 while the name of the file in the folder Lifeguard-Sunblock1_P2.

I believe that in version 1.9 (I didn't had that error there) the name of the files was spell lifeGAUrd, but in 1.9.1 you have changed their name to lifeGUArd, and added _P2. I think it's breaking the script, as the line there refers to a file that doesn't exist.

If I change the name of the files, it works, but honestly, I just messed them up and I got a bizarre mix, as I couldn't figure out the correct order.

Can you kindly please fix it and release a patch or a zip file with the correct files' names? Sadly, the activity is unplayable at its current state :(

BTW. Just wanted to tell you, I absolutely love your game! Keep it up! :D
Which stage of the event? Those are the old filenames of the 1st stage. Is June wearing the red bikini ? Or the pink one?

I've replaced all the CG for the 1st event and all the OLD CG's have been removed and should not be referred to anymore unless I overlooked something. I haven't touched the 2nd stage. If you could upload your save game from before starting the event should speed up fixing this.

Are you trying to view the event in the recollection room? I see I still had some of the old code posted.
This is executed when the event hasn't been unlocked yet.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I am very far into the game. I took a screenshot and labeled the ones I am having trouble with.
To unlock the Janitor event May need to masturbate on the toilets at college.
Her lust must be 65 or higher. For the first 2 event make sure to wear the red top + skirt outfit or it won't trigger.
After that May need to wear the pink top + denim skirt.

The event with her mom should trigger at night when her shame is 55 or lower. And mom relationship is at least one.
I dunno why it hasn't happened in your case. Maybe some weird bug/glitch. Could you upload your save game so I can take a look?

The one on top are the newest event that can been seen at the clothing store (Wear the top + skirt) Near the end of her shift either interact with the male or female.

Jan 12, 2019
Which exe did you use?

The falcon-MKXP.exe or the game.exe.

Do you play windowed or full screen?

If you're playing full screen with the game.exe Don't use alt+ enter for full screen but use F5.
Only use Alt+enter to play full screen if you are using the falcon-MKxp.exe
I was using the game.exe, but I didn't change the view settings - it would just load wonky from the get-go. The falcon-MKXP.exe works just fine though - thanks!

M!

Jan 5, 2018
Which stage of the event? Those are the old filenames of the 1st stage. Is June wearing the red bikini ? Or the pink one?

I've replaced all the CG for the 1st event and all the OLD CG's have been removed and should not be referred to anymore unless I overlooked something. I haven't touched the 2nd stage. If you could upload your save game from before starting the event should speed up fixing this.

Are you trying to view the event in the recollection room? I see I still had some of the old code posted.
This is executed when the event hasn't been unlocked yet.
I just started as lifeguard and got this same error when i click the woman
CoA_error.png

If it helps, I also attached the save from part you can move again after notice.

Playing the game first time, looks promising if a bit slow at start. (y)

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I just started as lifeguard and got this same error when i click the woman
View attachment 1436727

If it helps, I also attached the save from part you can move again after notice.

Playing the game first time, looks promising if a bit slow at start. (y)
Thanks. I took a look at it, but I'm literately banging my head again the wall right now.

If I load your save game in the build that I prepared for upload I get the same issue.
If I load the game in my dev in progress version it works fine.

So aha I must have forgotten to copy the proper map file! I copy the map file into the the uploaded ver dir.
Load again. nope still the same error. ok? I add an NPC to the map try again. Nope no npc appears.

It seems like whatever I do somehow it still loads the old map data somehow. Perhaps it saved data inside the save file, but that doesn't explain why it works fine on my dev build.

Normally it should read the map file every time players enters a map. This even works while playing the game.
You can make a modification leave the map when you come back the changes are active.

I finally got it too work when I copied all the data files. Still clueless as to why, maybe the map ID's are screwed up somehow. Unzip the file in the main directory and overwrite. Let me know if this fixed the issue.

Added a mega link since a few people seem to have issue's downloading it

Last edited:

M!

Jan 5, 2018
I finally got it too work when I copied all the data files. Still clueless as to why, maybe the map ID's are screwed up somehow. Unzip the file in the main directory and overwrite. Let me know if this fixed the issue.
Yep, this worked. The scene played just fine. Thank you for your hard work!

Reactions: Crazybat

Dflame87

Jan 16, 2021
To unlock the Janitor event May need to masturbate on the toilets at college.
Her lust must be 65 or higher. For the first 2 event make sure to wear the red top + skirt outfit or it won't trigger.
After that May need to wear the pink top + denim skirt.

The event with her mom should trigger at night when her shame is 55 or lower. And mom relationship is at least one.
I dunno why it hasn't happened in your case. Maybe some weird bug/glitch. Could you upload your save game so I can take a look?

The one on top are the newest event that can been seen at the clothing store (Wear the top + skirt) Near the end of her shift either interact with the male or female.
Here it is. I did try using a save editor but no luck. I think I am missing something with the switches and variables to get it to reactivate certain scene options.

If you could let me now witch switches need to be on and or off to get those last scene I can do the rest.

Also it wold not let me upload the save file so i just renamed it to .sav. Just rename it back to .rvdata2 and it should load.

Much appreciated for the quick reply.

Last edited:

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Where is the save file located? I tried finding it to do a save edit to add a bit of money to progress the story. Ultimately I couldn't find it so I used cheat engine to do it.
X (drive):\***\\The Chant of Dead 1.6 B Patreon Version\www\save

Dflame87

Jan 16, 2021
Here it is. I did try using a save editor but no luck. I think I am missing something with the switches and variables to get it to reactivate certain scene options.

If you could let me now witch switches need to be on and or off to get those last scene I can do the rest.

Also it wold not let me upload the save file so i just renamed it to .sav. Just rename it back to .rvdata2 and it should load.

Much appreciated for the quick reply.
sorry I found it and uploaded it. I was editing my message right as you were messaging me back... lol

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes