Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Best line I have seen in a forum for a long time....
Admittedly it's a good quote. The second I saw mine instead of my I instantly understood why. Seeing that there is a fine distinction between the two, both are possessives used to represent you own or have a connection to something/one. If it's a second language that mistake is completely understandable, and I knew I was in for a game that clearly in later patches will have hired on someone to overhaul the script for grammar. So I haven't really counted that against the game yet.

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
Good game, sexy as fuck in the same way same of Valentina' s Story. I hope to see version 0.2, 0.3 and so on.

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
Can someone who has a ulmf.org account post the download link inside of the link below? Even after I registered to that damn website, I am not getting any activation mail hence I can't see the links that are posted in that forum.

This is developer's link btw. I think he is updating the game (fixing bugs etc.) so it might be useful.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I didn't find a difference in size as it's identical to my upload. So this would be good alternate link! Thanks! Updated OP

Reactions: Master Mirror

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
I couldn't see what was inside of developer's link so i assumed it might be an updated version of the game. If this is not the case, then there is no reason to download it again.

Thanks for the both link and information.

lunamm

May 31, 2017
He uploaded 0.2 yesterday at ulmf. I cant upload the mega link but u can find it in a text file at the bottom of his first post there.

randa

May 7, 2017
Does anyone has the sme problem? when I click the mega Link the download won't start. After a while i get the message:
"Temporary Error, retreaving". Or I am the onlyone with this error?

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
Does anyone has the sme problem? when I click the mega Link the download won't start. After a while i get the message:
"Temporary Error, retreaving". Or I am the onlyone with this error?
Since i am not getting any kind of error with the mega link, problem must be from your end.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
anyone who knows where to look for clues for her sister, I went into her room and she's not there

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes