FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
anyone who knows where to look for clues for her sister, I went into her room and she's not there
I may have an answer here if you have the same issue I had. If you go to your room there's a quest where you have to look for your sister. The clue is on the sparkly on her night stand, left to her bed.
However, if you enter her room before you go to your own the quest still kinda starts, but the clue isn't activated. The only way out I could find was to reload a save. I hope, if this is indeed the issue, you have a recent one.

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
Developer should seriously consider creating a Patreon page for this game. It has a potential and making some money out of it would motivate him to create content faster.

Reactions: byedark

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I was trying to turn this clusterfuck into readable English, but it hurts my brain way more than translating Japanese. As for him/her setting up a patreon, you do realise that would involve being able to communicate effectively. I'm not getting the sense he/she can manage that from the lack of quality checking that went into this "work".

While it may encourage the developer to create content faster, I doubt it would promote quality checking. For me, being able to read wtf is going on is the first hurdle any game has to clear before I can invest time in it.

EDITS: Typos mostly.

Last edited:
M

MantisK

I like the game, more content in 0.2 than many here at 0.5, just hate that it is impossible to use that site she uses to blog about the game. Signed up a long time ago, still blocked from posting with no reason why or option to advance.
Anyways, getting past the poor translation, it is fun, just needs more content. I hope for a MC/Mom shower/exploration scene, or a naked Sunday in house.

Reactions: knight2000
B

Belemur

It is quite nicely done, the main char is lovely, the game has allready a good amount of adult though cautious evolving content. The texts are adding very good up for the eroticism, I hope it goes on, on a paysite or patreon for example it would do quite well I suppose.

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
Quoted from Dev's ULMF thread;

So it's been a few weeks since last release so i thought it was time for an update. So what have i been working on last couple of weeks:

-Fixed reported bugs (thank you for reporting them)
-Corrected lots of spelling mistakes (Still in progress)
Replaces lots of u by you/your and lots of mine by my
- Added a small alternate event with Lucy at the library
- Added a repeatable expose event with 2 stages so far.
- wasted couple of hours getting a new script script to work
- Added a new (one time) event which occurs at night
- Busy putting the last hand on a new "training" event which has some
animation.

So what's next? Well that's a good question.

I want to:
- Add some more one time events for clothing shop job
- Add 2nd outfits and one time event for clothing job.
- Work on Lifeguard job but kinda lacking inspiration at the moment.
- Add some events with " boyfriend" although i have no idea how yet.
- Add som event with best friend.

One other major things i am thinking about/working on is the new set of Clothes for the main character to wear. I think it's about time to get some new clothes.

Together with the new casual clothes i want to get her some new underwear.
I was getting tired of the blue underwear i bet you were too.

I think the underwear will be linked to the casual clothes. So which underwear will show depends on the casual clothes she's wearing.

I taught about having a system were u could pick your own underwear and combine it with your casual clothes. But this will simply lead to too many combination which will lead to a headache for me.
By linking them together i hope it will be manageable. I would also need to decide what to do with the already existing events. (Lock them so you can only do them with 1 casual outfit or add option and thus work to add the new underwear)

but before i can get to work on that i first need to decide which underwear and casual clothes combination it's gonna be. And i am having troubles deciding. So help me decide!! Below are some pictures of possible options:

For the casual clothes it will probably be something like below.
One requirement was that she would wear a skirt (Upskirt events FTW) and i wanted her to show a bit of cleavage:

What i have been struggling harder with is with the new underwear:
1st we have simple custom color able panties with sexy somewhat see-trough bra the panties are not so sexy but have the advantage there is an "wet" variant which might be use in certain future event.

Next we have same bra with purple lace panties (similar to the one used in last photo shoot) :

And last we have some pink checkers set (also available in blue and grey color found this color more fitting).

So Let me know which one u like most.
Also if u have other question/feedback I'll be eager to hear it.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
The game so far is good , i don't get why people complain about "quality checking" , even big companies won't give much fks about that
From what i see the game is made for fun and available for free , nobody forces you to play it or "waste" time on it
For constructive criticism or suggestion i think is better to direct that to the dev and not on some thread that has no ties with it . it's like posting an sale annoucement under a rock :test:

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Dude I can't even find the school. I managed to take a shower and walk outside and now I'm lost in this russian cold war mimic town.

B

Belemur

As add up to my previous post, I played this game for aprox. four hours (which tells a little about my playstyle). I wouldnt do that without having fun and liking how the story is going. Highlight for me was the photostudios last scene, somekind of fetish for me and i hope a lot of more is coming in that direction. Maybe together with Gina.
Some problems I noticed:
1. If you have enough money earned you can, as soon as listed in the shop, buy the sportswimsuit. Doing that before you went shopping for the normal swimsuit with your friend will block the questline to get at the beach, you cannot buy another suit in the shop. Stopping that questline stopps the rest because you cannot get enough confidence points to the next step in the photostudio.
2. There is no music at the beach ?
3. You sometimes end up in the wall while leaving the bathroom.
4. After the messy cumshot scene and bringing that shirt downstairs, where you meet first your mother and then Blake you will end up in an endless loop if you try later again to go in that room downstairs left.

ANd of course, take the first pink underware set ;-)

Reactions: Master Mirror

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Draghough said:
even big companies won't give much fks about that
It seems you didn't give "much fks" about your post, either.
And anyway, big game dev compnaies take notice when their fans start complaining about glitches and bugs.
Ubisoft and Assassin's Creed games comes mind, as does Bethesda and most of their games.
Just once, I'd like to see a game pass QC when exceptional circumstances are the only way to cause problems.

I'm glad to see this dev took notice. Being able to read it without hurting my brain is a big thing for me.
I read "u" as "oo", and that was a little too frequent.

Good job on fixing these issues, though :)

Draghough

May 26, 2017
^if you are referring to my potato English then you are right , it is not my primary language and i don't get to practice it often to keep it from getting rusty . Those companies take notice when ppl complain on their official forums or support lines mostly , or other means those said companies are aware of

U

User_66221

It's same about me, if someday i want to make my own game with my poor english, i'd not do it in english but in my main language.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
I really like the concept of this game and it features quite appealing artwork.
Baffles me why the creator haven't made a Patreon page yet to raise some funds?
I'm sure it would help in many ways and make for faster updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Master Mirror

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
It's been more than one month since the last update. Dev's probably close to release the next version of the game considering the last posts on ULMF thread.

Dev chose to go with the purple underwear btw.

M

MantisK

I wish this was updated, but I just saw a game very similar, except missing older sister and uses the Chloe model from Research Into Corruption. Of course it is buried in hundreds of game files and I can't recall it's name.

EDIT: It is based on Valentina's Story, I had it backwards. Funny, they are both at the same level, but somehow I like the added sister.

Last edited by a moderator:

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
I wish this was updated, but I just saw a game very similar, except missing older sister and uses the Chloe model from Research Into Corruption. Of course it is buried in hundreds of game files and I can't recall it's name.

EDIT: It is based on Valentina's Story, I had it backwards. Funny, they are both at the same level, but somehow I like the added sister.
Yeah, since Valentina's Story was abandoned at that time (now someone else started working on it again), dev wanted to develop a similar game.

You can find ULMF.org thread link in the first post, dev is actively working on this game and posts there.

M

MantisK

Yeah, since Valentina's Story was abandoned at that time (now someone else started working on it again), dev wanted to develop a similar game.

You can find ULMF.org thread link in the first post, dev is actively working on this game and posts there.

Demon Girl

Re: Coming of Age
Quote:
Originally Posted by MantisK
I enjoy the game, as do many others, but this forum is hard to use for many. Have you tried Patreon.com to raise money or F95Zone.com for exposure and support?

Reply:

Glad you liked it. I am not considering a Patreon simple because i don't wanna raise people's expectation and put pressure on myself for trying to deliver them.
I just want to do this game in my own pace, and not make it feel like another job.

I am considering making some posts on some other forums at the next release for some more exposure and feedback.

Cheers

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I may have an answer here if you have the same issue I had. If you go to your room there's a quest where you have to look for your sister. The clue is on the sparkly on her night stand, left to her bed.
However, if you enter her room before you go to your own the quest still kinda starts, but the clue isn't activated. The only way out I could find was to reload a save. I hope, if this is indeed the issue, you have a recent one.
I will have a look at this it hasn't been brought to my attention before.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hey there. I joined these forums a couple of weeks ago.
I was pointed to this tread by one of the moderator so here i am.

I am glad to see there are at least a few people that are enjoying the game so far.
I am aware the game is far from perfect and i doubt it ever be perfect.

First of all i red thru all the feedback. Feedback is always appreciated since it helps improve the game.
I have already been pointed out to the spelling mistakes.

That said grammar will never be my strong suit. I have been working hard on correcting those but there will probably
always be a few. I doesn't help the interface in RPGmaker is far from optimal no scalable text window etc making
it quite an tedious task to make corrections. A build-in spelling checker would save a lot of time ;-)

For events that i have created i always read thru the text several times adding/revising the sentence/spelling.
It seems even then things are always slipping thru.

As for Patreon. I see some comment that i think are already answered.
I particular noticed a comment that money from Patreon would lead to faster content.
I don't think it will work that way for me at least.

Amount of content is determined by the amount of time available combined with motivation.
The amount of time available will not change.
Motivation might increase with money for some but it doesn't work that way for me.
And since i have a full time job, time and motivation will always be the limiting factor.

I am currently working on 0.3 next update will probably be within 1 to 2 Months.
I try to post an update on the development within a few days.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes