Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
PM me screen shots of specific spelling and grammar errors and I will try to help crazybat with correcting them.
They are scattered and some repeat often. That is a lot of screen shots. I'm only on Week 9 and they are mostly minor, but hours of time to collect them. Some are grammatical, others spelling or wrong word. As I notice gender seems proper, usually worst issue with translations.
One that's stuck for 5 years is the dress shop calling receipts recipes. I started with the included 0.5 save in Falcon.
Also have a weird issue when opening stats page, it gets the day of week wrong, it was stuck on the same day for a while. Some other stats in Sex are off, but I can't recall specifically, no short term memory and I've played a lot of hours to cover 6 weeks.
Some stuff I did years ago, some seems different and I have lots of flags flipped. I had an issue were the game froze several play days after a save point, when I replayed those days I got the second sex ed class at the same day/week I had just done the first one. So it saved in different location. Forgot to check Auto Save and it is same day, but earlier. Not sure how often it is set to save.
It says 16:30 hours of play and have saved almost 500 times, yet saves keep getting deleted with updates. I discovered this game soon after it was released on the other site and guided it here, so no idea how much I have yet to see and don't normally have lots of time off to run these games.

Reactions: Meowmadam

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
How can I work in the shady zone to the east of the city?

They are scattered and some repeat often. That is a lot of screen shots. I'm only on Week 9 and they are mostly minor, but hours of time to collect them. Some are grammatical, others spelling or wrong word. As I notice gender seems proper, usually worst issue with translations.
Yeah it's quite a lot and I don't get paid to go through the whole game again to check all the dialogue.

Nameless6968

Oct 7, 2019
How do u change the settings in the menu? When I click on it, nothing happens. The Falcon version windowed mode works fine thanks.

" Normal urine color ranges from pale yellow to deep amber — the result of a pigment called urochrome and how diluted or concentrated the urine is."

Was gonna say something witty and border line rude but you know what your not worth my time!!!
o Btw pale in color = clear

• Haha
Reactions: Meowmadam

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Are there any quests in City East?

Was gonna say something witty and border line rude but you know what your not worth my time!!!
o Btw pale in color = clear
Pale yellow is not the same as clear in my opinion.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
A scene got stuck with the promotion job when I chose not to show panties to the employer. Is there a way to get out of it?
Hmm I'll need to check, but I prob forgot to clear a picture at the end. I haven't had anyone with this problem before so either everyone has show her panties or hasn't bothered to report it.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Feedback

1. After finishing dialogue in the photo studio, the blonde guy is 2 times on the map.
  2. There's a bunch of spelling errors in the game that should be fixed.
  3. Some building should have a billboard on the wall. For example the Gym and clothing store look like ordinary buildings. If you add a billboard then it's easier to find for players.
  4. Is there an option to skip or cancel when Jack comes in the bedroom?

Well it runs smooth on my laptop. By adding NPCs standing on the beach, streets, in the gym, fitness club then it won't look like a ghost town during the day.
1) Yes it's a visual bug. Does not affect the gameplay in any way. Need to fix that some point, but not really high on my priority list.
2) I'm aware, just too many text to go though. I try to fix those whenever I'm reworking old events. Doesn't crash or hinder the progress In any way so low prio.
3) Clothing store has dress up dolls in the windows.. I can't create spirits myself so I won't bother atm.
4) Nope, but you can stop him from stealing her panties and continuing the event I believe.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
One that's stuck for 5 years is the dress shop calling receipts recipes. I started with the included 0.5 save in Falcon.
Also have a weird issue when opening stats page, it gets the day of week wrong, it was stuck on the same day for a while. Some other stats in Sex are off, but I can't recall specifically, no short term memory and I've played a lot of hours to cover 6 weeks.
Some stuff I did years ago, some seems different and I have lots of flags flipped. I had an issue were the game froze several play days after a save point, when I replayed those days I got the second sex ed class at the same day/week I had just done the first one. So it saved in different location. Forgot to check Auto Save and it is same day, but earlier. Not sure how often it is set to save.
It says 16:30 hours of play and have saved almost 500 times, yet saves keep getting deleted with updates. I discovered this game soon after it was released on the other site and guided it here, so no idea how much I have yet to see and don't normally have lots of time off to run these games.
The game auto saves every time entering a map. Exception it only saves indoors when entering the building to prevents it from saving during map transitions during event which can mess up the auto save.

Saves don't get deleted by themselves unless you delete them if you delete the old version game directory, before securing your savefiles.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
How can I work in the shady zone to the east of the city?

Yeah it's quite a lot and I don't get paid to go through the whole game again to check all the dialogue.

I can't do anything there. The club is closed. How do I start?

Crazybat do u know how to start a quest in City East?
There isn't much to do right after you get access to the area.
You will get those automatically when May's shame is low enough.

When her shame is 31 or lower the strip club will open and the house of pleasures will follow after a while.

Ryoxxx

Oct 5, 2017
There's a quick fix that should fix people not able to progress the principal event right after class.

This happens when you go to class without piercing. I forgot to copy/past a piece of code for the non-pierced variant.

Just extract into the data folder and overwrite.
I'm sorry, but to start the "Visit the principal" quest there are some prerequisites to follow (do the professors' quests or other) or May she talk to the principal and start? If it's the latter, even with the fix it doesn't work.
The Stats - Shame:0 - Confidence:42 - Exhibitionism:52 - Corruption:103 no piercing

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I'm sorry, but to start the "Visit the principal" quest there are some prerequisites to follow (do the professors' quests or other) or May she talk to the principal and start? If it's the latter, even with the fix it doesn't work.
The Stats - Shame:0 - Confidence:42 - Exhibitionism:52 - Corruption:103 no piercing

You need to have the 4th outfit and her shame should be 23 or lower. The fix is only intended to solve the problem continuing after the 1st event. As I understand you can't even get the first event to trigger? I haven't had anyone with that problem before. Your stats are more then enough. Could you upload your savefile, so I can maybe try to see what's going on.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
This is one repeating issue with the household, referring to each other this, either () or 0 is in place of their name.
Parentheses instead of name CoA.png

Ryoxxx

Oct 5, 2017
You need to have the 4th outfit and her shame should be 23 or lower. The fix is only intended to solve the problem continuing after the 1st event. As I understand you can't even get the first event to trigger? I haven't had anyone with that problem before. Your stats are more then enough. Could you upload your savefile, so I can maybe try to see what's going on.
Yes. I have the 4th outfit, but I still have to finish the community service and teacher assistant quests. For that reason I asked if there was a prerequisite for quests.

Ok, this is my save file (in .zip)
View attachment Save19.zip

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
This is one repeating issue with the household, referring to each other this, either () or 0 is in place of their name.
View attachment 2080019
If you used one of the older saves that came with the game. Use the settings items in her inventory to set the family relation properly and this should be solved. This was a feature I've added later so needs to be set manual when using older saves.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
If you used one of the older saves that came with the game. Use the settings items in her inventory to set the family relation properly and this should be solved. This was a feature I've added later so needs to be set manual when using older saves.
Been so long since I played this a lot of hidden things have been added. Think you should finally seek tips or subscribestar account, after 6 years you earned some give back.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Yes. I have the 4th outfit, but I still have to finish the community service and teacher assistant quests. For that reason I asked if there was a prerequisite for quests.

Ok, this is my save file (in .zip)
View attachment 2080034
I don't see any problem with your save. I talked to him the next morning and everything works as intended. It only works on a college day.
Don't use the hexagon outside the house to skip class in the morning, because that will forward time to afternoon and you need to talk to him before the class starts. Let me know if you still having problems.

Ryoxxx

Oct 5, 2017
I don't see any problem with your save. I talked to him the next morning and everything works as intended. It only works on a college day.
Don't use the hexagon outside the house to skip class in the morning, because that will forward time to afternoon and you need to talk to him before the class starts. Let me know if you still having problems.
Ok, work perfectly, thank you very much!

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes