Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
was there more content with the brother added? last thing to happen was he would sneak in and steal the panties and then nothing more with that storyline.
nope, other then some additional interactions during the breakfast event.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I downloaded the new update, but my old records don't appear, do I need to start over?
Just copy your old saves games from the last version you played into the main directory.
All save files are kept in the main directory of the game.

If you deleted those you could use one of the saves that I provides inside the saves directory and copy one of those into the main directory.

RoxTheVile

Sep 30, 2020
Is there any chance for the mom and sister to become more consistent characters? The Yuri paths in this are insanely well done.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hello, I can't believe it's been over 5 year since you got on this site.
Now, once again having Full Screen issue with Falcon version and still cursor issue with game version. I went into Falcon properties and shut off full screen, but it still does it. Tried every button but none worked. I don't like to save and shutdown every time I want to do something else on my computer. Last update didn't have this issue.
Since I've had to restart the game so many times I have no idea what I will see or how many weeks there are to play. Also, how do I know which outfit to wear for which level of events? It will be a while before I get past the first month, once I resolve the Full Screen issue.

EDIT: I started with the included save for 0.5. Immediately said needed new clothes, and then jumped to bathroom with first Mom event, as that finished it jumped to second Mom event, then she was already dressed when I got back to the bedroom. Not sure if the game was just catching up on missed flags, but it is going to be a long time until I get to 2.3, especially as there's no fast text or skipping.

Still like the game as much as when I suggested you bring it here.

EDIT 2: In Falcon version. A few things in the 3 slow days I've played, she keeps auto-dressing. Sometimes the wardrobe doesn't work. Often she is not visible over the map. Suddenly I am in windowed version, I clicked, accidentally, somewhere at the bottom and it just went to Windowed. Occasionally gets locked out of mouse control like after exhibitionist on balcony I have to arrow key her back in the house.
All of this may be from such an old save. I've seen some things I don't remember, but this was stuff from several years ago.
One more note, if a choice box appears in Falcon you can accidentally click it from anywhere on the screen (Windows Version), this can often give you a wrong choice. This is problematic when you fast click to "skip" recurring events. The box needs to be put in chastity, so to speak, so it won't advance unless the curser is over your choice.
Sorry to hear your still experiencing these problems. There's no big technical change between this and the previous version.
That of course partial depends on what "previous" version you mean.

If you used one of those old saves it's just catching up with added content and multiple thing might be triggered in a row which wouldn't normally happen in a normal play though, but there hasn't been any major problem with that as far as I know.
There is a button for text skipping. Holddown CRTL. Also if you enable scene skipping you'll be able to skip certain scene entirely. (doesn't work for everything yet tho.)

I doubt this has anything to do with old saves, rather then how the mouse script is implemented. I haven't run into any of those issue before, but I rarely use the mouse myself when I'm testing. Nothing I can do about that tho. I don't have the time to learn ruby script.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
How do I disable the sound in settings? When I click on it, it won't change.

Feedback
  1. When the main character pees in the toilet it should be yellow.
  2. Is there a windowed mode? It's annoying to switch between full-screen and other tabs.
  3. When I tab out and back to the game the dialogue box is gone.
  4. Add more songs, because it's too repetitive. Such as outside the house it should change.
  5. When I walk to the edge of the street it should show if we can go further.
  6. Add a bicycle for faster travel than walking
  7. Add more clothing to the shop.
  8. When sitting in the bath scene at home there's no water in it.
  9. The gymnastic changing room should show sprites of NPCs inside before entering.
  10. Add NPCs walking around in the city so it feels alive.
To change the sound setting use the keyboard. The engine doesn't have native mouse support.
I added mouse support though a script, but I comes with some limitations.

1) animation has that color so no way for me to change it
2) I don't know which exe you're runnning there a whole section inside the readme regarding full screen. For game.exe press F5 for falcon exe alt + enter switches between full screen and windowed.
3) Alt hides the dialog box. Press alt to put it back.
4) Ok boss.
5) Only where there are blinking circle's you can pass the map.
6)You don't need a bicycle you just need to press W to increase May's movement speed.
7)Uh no. Do you have any idea how much work goes into added 1 outfit?
8)Blame developer of sexy beach premium resort.
9) it should?
10)And slow down game even more? Sorry no can't do. I might add some more npc at some point tho.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Meowmadam

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Is there any chance for the mom and sister to become more consistent characters? The Yuri paths in this are insanely well done.
Not entirely sure what you mean by that, but I'd like to add some more event for them at some point.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
More feedback:
  1. I still don't know how to change the system settings. I can't disable the music or other options in the settings.
  2. There's a bug after meeting Lilly in the gym changing room. When I went back to the gym room the game froze.
  3. In the settings add a page that explains all the buttons.

"6)You don't need a bicycle you just need to press W to increase May's movement speed."
Well a bicycle would look better than a sonic-speed walking NPC.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crazybat

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Why too many Lesbian scenes?
Why not? Your "too many" isn't something that applies to everyone, since everyone has different tastes.

There are a fair number of lesbian scenes in the earlier part of the game, but a lot more straight as the game progresses.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
More feedback:
  1. I still don't know how to change the system settings. I can't disable the music or other options in the settings.
  2. There's a bug after meeting Lilly in the gym changing room. When I went back to the gym room the game froze.
  3. In the settings add a page that explains all the buttons.

"6)You don't need a bicycle you just need to press W to increase May's movement speed."
Well a bicycle would look better than a sonic-speed walking NPC.

1) use the keyboard to select the option you would like to change and press the arrow key left right to increase or lower it.
To disable it set it to 0. Hold down shift to speed things up.
2) There are several event with Lilly, so I would need some more details. Or if you could upload a save I could take a look myself.
3)It's not my script, but I just changed the help message that you should use the arrows key. I don't really think about it, since I always use keyboard myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meowmadam

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Feedback

1. After finishing dialogue in the photo studio, the blonde guy is 2 times on the map.
  2. There's a bunch of spelling errors in the game that should be fixed.
  3. Some building should have a billboard on the wall. For example the Gym and clothing store look like ordinary buildings. If you add a billboard then it's easier to find for players.
  4. Is there an option to skip or cancel when Jack comes in the bedroom?

10)And slow down game even more? Sorry no can't do. I might add some more npc at some point tho.
Well it runs smooth on my laptop. By adding NPCs standing on the beach, streets, in the gym, fitness club then it won't look like a ghost town during the day.

Last edited:

johnyboi77

Mar 18, 2018
Feedback

1. After finishing dialogue in the photo studio, the blonde guy is 2 times on the map.
  2. There's a bunch of spelling errors in the game that should be fixed.
  3. Some building should have a billboard on the wall. For example the Gym and clothing store look like ordinary buildings. If you add a billboard then it's easier to find for players.
  4. Is there an option to skip or cancel when Jack comes in the bedroom?

Well it runs smooth on my laptop. By adding NPCs standing on the beach, streets, in the gym, fitness club then it won't look like a ghost town during the day.
PM me screen shots of specific spelling and grammar errors and I will try to help crazybat with correcting them.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
A scene got stuck with the promotion job when I chose not to show panties to the employer. Is there a way to get out of it?

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes