Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Do you know which file i have to download for jio play
You mean which file in the op? There only 1 version really Win(v2.2) So I guess it should work with that one.
Or the joiplay app?

I have Zero experience using Joiplay myself tho.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 2048864

Hi, can you help me with these contents? (underlined in red)
For the old neighbor event talk to him in the morning (may need to talk multiple times) wearing the pink top and skirt outfit.

Just repeat webcam event stage5 when her exhibitionist level is 39 or higher and a new stage should trigger.

Exhibitionist events. The first one visit the library go to the dressing room.
The last exhibitionist event should trigger when may has exhibitionist of 45 or higher.

Hansvoralb

Sep 10, 2020
For the old neighbor event talk to him in the morning (may need to talk multiple times) wearing the pink top and skirt outfit.

Just repeat webcam event stage5 when her exhibitionist level is 39 or higher and a new stage should trigger.

Exhibitionist events. The first one visit the library go to the dressing room.
The last exhibitionist event should trigger when may has exhibitionist of 45 or higher.

Thx.

one thing: for the library event, I went to the Dressing Room at various times of the day but nothing is activated
i have:
Corruption 111
Exhibitionism 33 (idk where increase)
Shame 0

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Thx.

one thing: for the library event, I went to the Dressing Room at various times of the day but nothing is activated
i have:
Corruption 111
Exhibitionism 33 (idk where increase)
Shame 0
I see. May's exhibitionist should be 34 or above. It should then trigger on the 2nd floor. An entry inside the quest log should appear as well.
You should be able to raise it by repeating the webcam event.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi all,

Just a quick update. I'm working hard to tie together all the ends and finish the next update.

At the moment the amount of variants of the new event involving the next door neighbor is giving me a headache.

I've added one new main event involving the old neighbor and a few new variants for the repeating cleaning event after finishing all the old neighbor events.

In this repeat event you will have the option to repeat the new event with then might look somewhat different.

Next to that I've added a few events involving the principal. One bigger and a few smaller ones.
For several small existing events I've added a new variant related to these events.

Next there will be a few small events which Jonnyboi77 created the CG for and one of those was also written by him.

I may end up have to cut some corners to get things finished. I'll try to finish it before the end of the week, but I don't have that much time during the week so I might not be able to until the weekend.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Hi all,

Just a quick update. I'm working hard to tie together all the ends and finish the next update.

At the moment the amount of variants of the new event involving the next door neighbor is giving me a headache.

I've added one new main event involving the old neighbor and a few new variants for the repeating cleaning event after finishing all the old neighbor events.

In this repeat event you will have the option to repeat the new event with then might look somewhat different.

Next to that I've added a few events involving the principal. One bigger and a few smaller ones.
For several small existing events I've added a new variant related to these events.

Next there will be a few small events which Jonnyboi77 created the CG for and one of those was also written by him.

I may end up have to cut some corners to get things finished. I'll try to finish it before the end of the week, but I don't have that much time during the week so I might not be able to until the weekend.
Take your time, glad to hear, we get more from May soon :D.

Reactions: trogdorhentai

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Thanks for the new update :).

*If I use the toilet in the morning with latest outfit + piercings, I do not return to the house screen, the last image seems to be kind of frozen.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for the new update :).

*If I use the toilet in the morning with latest outfit + piercings, I do not return to the house screen, the last image seems to be kind of frozen.
That's weird. I haven't made any chances to that event in this update. Might have been in the last version already.
I'll take a look at it.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
I just had an weird error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all, I like the current escalation in the new update very much. Keep up the good work :). The certain item is a very good idea, that may be of great use. I'm quite nosy to see, how this may influence May in her different jobs ;). Flyer may be distributed much better ;). By the way, will the corruption of Mays step-family have also some influence on the dress-code at the breakfast-table? I would find it very nice, if May doesn't stay the only one naked or barely clothed ;), as the step-family gets also more and more corrupted and a reflection of this at the breakfast table would just feel natural in my eyes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandrok
4.00 star(s) 39 Votes