Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
i have a fairly modern pc and this game lags like crazy, and I tried the fps program and it did nothing. Anyone get it fixed?
Just a thought, but you could try running it in Windows 7 compatibility mode to see if that helps.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
i have a fairly modern pc and this game lags like crazy, and I tried the fps program and it did nothing. Anyone get it fixed?
I don't know what some people are having issue's while others don't other then it's a shitty engine.
Did you try running it with the Falcon-mkxp.exe? That versions frame-rate should be more stable.

Apr 7, 2019
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to give an update on what I've been working on. It's already been quite a while since I gave an update.

I'll be adding new variants for the latest outfit for the small morning greeting with her mom.
Johnyboi77 has been creating the CG variants for me for these events, so all I had to do is make a copy and some minor text editing. Thank you Jonnyboi77 for your help with that.

I'm almost done with a new event involving the old neighbor. This one will have 2 variants (Pierced/non-pierced).

And some groundwork for a 3rd variant which I don't want to spoil yet. Having so many variants is a bit of a challenge tho and I don't see me doing this for many events. Certainly not if there are fairly large like this one, since It's time consuming and add a lot of complexity. I think I had to make like 5,6 CG for certain CG to cover each variant.

This will probably be the last big event in this event chain. I might add some more "Greeting events" at some point tho.

I'll also tried to make a few variants of the "cleaning part" which is repeatable. And I have an idea to make some of the previous events repeatable. This will be optional of course. The idea is that after the repeatable "cleaning" event the idea is you'll get the choice to repeat some of the earlier events.

That said I stil have some CG's laying around intended for making a piercing variant of the 6th event. I made those a long time ago, before I made the final choice which piercing to use. I used the Gold piercings in all these CG's so I'm wondering If I should just use those anyway or just leave it, since I'll be using the other piercings for current event I'm working on.

I haven't decided what event I'll focus on after I've finished this one.
Whatever you choose to focus on will be an awesome addition to this awesome game! But how about something nasty with the school nurse or the school nurse and another female student? It's been a while since she appeared and the main character could demonstrate how far she's come :)

johnyboi77

Mar 18, 2018
Mom showing off her outfit in the morning. Talk to her like you did in the very beginning before school and she should give you a hug, requires the pink shirt and jean skirt.

Mom.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Artificial Sloth

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Idea for another exhibitionism contest, this time in the photo it must be present: one or more family members, a friend better if with parents, a neighbor, a teacher, a colleague, costumer while you work etc and if you can convince them to be naked too, you get more points

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
It appears that I mistakenly closed the game after setting the normal speed, without saving, in order to reopen the game.
Thank you so much
Yeah the setting is storage inside the savegame unfortunately, but good to know it works now.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes