• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
Any idea how to start the sleepover event with Gina? I keep getting it failing to start, looked at the readme file as advised but that hasn't helped, also tried restarting the game and setting it to instant (as it was on normal) text speed and that didn't help.

It's an interesting game, but the map feels very empty as it's so big and you do so little on each section, and by the gods the spelling is bad.
The sleepover event can only be done on Wednesday or the weekend. You must be on the wrong day.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Any idea how to start the sleepover event with Gina? I keep getting it failing to start, looked at the readme file as advised but that hasn't helped, also tried restarting the game and setting it to instant (as it was on normal) text speed and that didn't help.

It's an interesting game, but the map feels very empty as it's so big and you do so little on each section, and by the gods the spelling is bad.
You need to go to the bus stop and select Gina's house.
Does the option actually appear when you go to the bus stop?

If it doesn't trigger you might be running into know issue that some people experienced, but the work around for that was to set the text speed to normal. I understand you text speed was already set to normal.

Could you upload your savegame.

greyab

Apr 14, 2022
You need to go to the bus stop and select Gina's house.
Does the option actually appear when you go to the bus stop?

If it doesn't trigger you might be running into know issue that some people experienced, but the workaround for that was to set the text speed to normal. I understand your text speed was already set to normal.

Could you upload your save game?
I get all the way through the call to the point where it tells me what to do to start the event, and then it gives the error.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I get all the way through the call to the point where it tells me what to do to start the event, and then it gives the error.
That's weird.. I loaded your save game and could start and finish the event without a problem.

What kind of error did you get exactly?

doohoohoo

Feb 27, 2018
Has anyone else encountered an error where the status on the pause menu is no longer displayed? The one which describes how May is seen by others, I'm not sure at what point it went blank. It's far from game breaking, just takes a bit of the fun out of the game.

greyab

Apr 14, 2022
You and me both. That just the text that's part of the event. Please explain what happens exactly? Does the game stop responding?
Does it crash? etc?
I get that message and go to the bus stop and there is nothing there for Gina's house. It's odd, in some ways I would be happier if it crashed out, it's as if the event doesn't get triggered, even though it looks like it should have been.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I get that message and go to the bus stop and there is nothing there for Gina's house. It's odd, in some ways I would be happier if it crashed out, it's as if the event doesn't get triggered, even though it looks like it should have been.
It's weird. This is that I get when I load your save:

1657651169754.png

Anyways I've played your save and saved just after taking the bus to Gina's house. You should be able to continue using that save.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Full screen dont work properly. Alt enter makes the game hide lower text. How to fix.
Avoid using alt + enter when using the game.exe. (Use F5) unless your using the falcon-xp.exe then alt+ enter is fine.
There are some tips about running it full screen inside the readme.

The game runs at a resolution of 1280X960. Your display will need to support at least 960 pixels vertically or it will get cut off.
You've played a previous version before right? Did you had this problem before?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
does anyone have a completed save of the recent patch that I can download?
There are saves included with the game. The last one has all event for 2.1 unlocked so that as close to a full save you can get minus the 2.2 content.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Can I unlock the last two crystals hiding the camgirl show?
Yes. It requires you to see the no-mask variant of the 5th stage (Requires 30 corruption)
After that You'll need 47 or higher to unlock the 6th stage.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes