muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
From the overview:

sounds like dev does not want people to play this... That is unfortunate.
How does the overview tell you that? It says you are in charge of her decisions, not her. That's rather unfortunate because if she wanted to wait until marriage to have sex or flash anybody, no can do! You can tell her to do that to complete strangers instead! Or you can tell her to sit on daddy's lap while giving brother a blowjob and ticking mommy's buttons. The dev does want you to play this and control May's decisions. Now, if there's bugs preventing you from accessing content, make it clear. Say what bug it is and what report is generated if any.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Every time I try and play the game I get to a point with a missing file or stuck on the mpa or some other bug and remember it's been 30min from my last save. It's just annoying.
Please elaborate so we might find out what the issue is. What the name of the missing file in the error message?
From which versions are your saves?

I'd not recommend using saves older then version 0.7 since that might cause problems.
Alternative you could use one of the provides saves games that come with the game and come in flavors from version 0.4 till 0.9.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
How does the overview tell you that? It says you are in charge of her decisions, not her. That's rather unfortunate because if she wanted to wait until marriage to have sex or flash anybody, no can do! You can tell her to do that to complete strangers instead! Or you can tell her to sit on daddy's lap while giving brother a blowjob and ticking mommy's buttons. The dev does want you to play this and control May's decisions. Now, if there's bugs preventing you from accessing content, make it clear. Say what bug it is and what report is generated if any.
whoa... easy there. I don't mean to offend, but if someone says to me "Unfortunately, you are in charge..." what does that sound to you? To me, it sounds like i'm not capable to the task. The overview sounded good, until the last sentence. Perhaps if it was worded differently i.e. "good thing you're in charge of her decisions"...

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
The link is actually inside the readme that came with the game. first 2 lines.

damn it is like you literally can read our minds
thanks both... that my fault for not reading the read me heh..... rarely do nowdays tbh .. 99% of em say nothing or are in diff language :D " kicks himself up arse. Read the read me you lazy scrote" :D i shall now pretend this post never happened.. "saunters off whistling the tune to the pink panther."

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
whoa... easy there. I don't mean to offend, but if someone says to me "Unfortunately, you are in charge..." what does that sound to you? To me, it sounds like i'm not capable to the task. The overview sounded good, until the last sentence. Perhaps if it was worded differently i.e. "good thing you're in charge of her decisions"...
actually with the tone he had going with the description if someone were to say that to me i would think what muttdoggy said, the whole sarcastic thing about how you're going to make her do terrible things, while sure it was a bit snippy I have to agree with muttdoggy here but hey that's just my interpretation of it

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Please elaborate so we might find out what the issue is. What the name of the missing file in the error message?
From which versions are your saves?
This time it was a fresh save and during the first time trying to work at the cafe. Just some missing file, don't recall what.

Aug 27, 2017
Nice) still, need more ws :D
Kay now, Crazybat, i have some problems in game. 1st stage of exhb event enden in library, then jury send May message that they text to her later. And nothing happening. After i get new clothing and do most of new content etc, i go to convini and can buy smartphone ones more. So i did it, then when i go to other loccation, i have again meesage "Lucy almost caught me.." and "jury text u later.." and stiil nothing happening. Can i switch something is savefile to start 2nd stage of event?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Nice) still, need more ws :D
Kay now, Crazybat, i have some problems in game. 1st stage of exhb event enden in library, then jury send May message that they text to her later. And nothing happening. After i get new clothing and do most of new content etc, i go to convini and can buy smartphone ones more. So i did it, then when i go to other loccation, i have again meesage "Lucy almost caught me.." and "jury text u later.." and stiil nothing happening. Can i switch something is savefile to start 2nd stage of event?

Ok, it seems you have a problem finishing the 1st exhibitionist event if I understand correctly?
I did changed the code a bit to put the event into the recollection room, so maybe I messed up.

Could you upload save game so I can have a look at it later?

Aug 27, 2017
Ok, it seems you have a problem finishing the 1st exhibitionist event if I understand correctly?
I did changed the code a bit to put the event into the recollection room, so maybe I messed up.

Could you upload save game so I can have a look at it later?

Aug 27, 2017
also, here it's 1.5 hour earler, but here u can buy smartphone 2nd time. then just go to city center, and it's message again

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
also, here it's 1.5 hour earler, but here u can buy smartphone 2nd time. then just go to city center, and it's message again
just a little note, you know you can attach the save file to your message, its not that big and you don't have to upload it to mega that way

Reactions: Rarchibaldo777

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
is there a way to get rid of the semi transparent overlay during morning, evening and night? I dont really enjoy playing at 9fps.

edit was distracted and noticed that for some reason it kept running slower and slower after a while. i suspect theres a memory hole in the overlay.

Last edited:
Reactions: ltpika

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Hi guys. sorry to bother you but where is the right place in city in the evening for the quest Outdoor exposure? I searched everywhere and I did not find :cautious:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
what are the prerequisite parameters for the last nurse event (anal play)? last one triggers at the same time as the one before that and softlock, cant get out of the school like that.

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Since this is 1.0 now, is it completed? Apart from bug fixes?
you must be new here, version numbering is totally and wholly up to the discretion of the developer and if you look around the forum you will see v2.32.523ezdf and still not completed

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
you must be new here, version numbering is totally and wholly up to the discretion of the developer and if you look around the forum you will see v2.32.523ezdf and still not completed
Not really new, joined pretty much the same day as you. Usually 1.0 is "featurecomplete". Since as you pointed out, noone seems to go by normal logic. Thus I asked instead of assuming it was done.

Thanks for the answer tho.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes