Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
The swinsuit photoshoot is the last in the current version ?

I have all the cloths but I Can't end this quest

And, why this two quest isn't endend, I have nothing to make ... I Think ...

1st: Yes
2nd:That's a bug in the quest tracker. Save to ignore. Still need to take a look at it.
3rd:There an extended version if May has enough lust when starting the even it should finish after that.
4rd: Something went wrong there. ;-) I left it unfinished, because I might expand the event.
In hindsight I might have closed it since the event is already started. Will prob fix that in the next release.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys I wanted to give a quick update on the development.

I've as good as finished working out the expanded Gina sleepover event. I tweaked it a bit more 1 added a slightly different variant for the new small event, which will depend on your choices during the 1stage of the event. I've also expanded the small event that I made with some more sexiness. I've added a few CG here and a few lines of text to glue it all together! I still have a few idea's to add a few CG to help the story along and I'll add these if I have the time, but it's good to go as it is.

In the meantime I've also added the 3rd stage of the exhibitionist contest!
The assignments have become a bit more daring again!

As the previous stages it will consist of multiple locations May will need to visit.
This stage will contain more CG per location (Between 7 -10) and this is slightly bigger then the previous stages.
I wanted to give this stage a bit more body so to speak.
It will also contain a optional slightly expanded version for those who have a certain fetish enabled.

I'm feeling that it's starting to get a bit repetitive, so if I decide to add another stage I'll try to make some changes. I've already got some idea's about that, which might involve having another person helping May out by taking the photo's for example.

And at last I've just finished a new event at college. I've had some idea's for this event for a while now.
This event will take place between the 2nd and 3rd teaching assistant event. That's all I want to say about it, since I don't want to spoil everything!

It might have follow up events in the future, since I still have some idea's for that.

I'm now polishing/testing the game and I might add a few small things here and there.
So it looks like I'm still on track for a release somewhere near the end of the month.
I did had some serious doubts about that at the beginning of the month, since it felt I was lagging behind a bit.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
I had an idea if you want to freshen up the webcam show a bit. May could potentially ask her sister to join in if she has enough corruption. That way you could add more without it getting too repetetive.

Also excited to see expanded sleepover event and more exhibitionism stuff!

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I had an idea if you want to freshen up the webcam show a bit. May could potentially ask her sister to join in if she has enough corruption. That way you could add more without it getting too repetetive.

Also excited to see expanded sleepover event and more exhibitionism stuff!
I actual had the same idea. It on the big pile of possible scenarios. So I might implement it at some time.
Not going to happen this release though. Only small expansion will likely be added to the last stage stage of the webcam event.

Reactions: Apina Kapina

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi Guys,

I've been working almost the whole morning on finishing the latest update so here it is!
Hopefully I didn't break too many things this time! ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:

I hope you like the new events. Have fun and enjoy the game and let me know what you think.
You'll need a save from before the sleepover event if you want to see the expanded version! Or you could just use save6.

UncleVT Could you do the honors of updating the OP again? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

tathar86

May 10, 2017
Did you optimise your game with the mag of the lastest version? I want To play this game but the lags is so boring

tathar86

May 10, 2017
Why i have a lags only with your game.... pffff grrrrrr!!! I dont know why and it is only your game.... until the 9.0

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Did you optimise your game with the mag of the lastest version? I want To play this game but the lags is so boring
I don't have any lag on my 6 year old pc so. Maybe the correct title should be it lags on my pc.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Why i have a lags only with your game.... pffff grrrrrr!!! I dont know why and it is only your game.... until the 9.0
Sorry I wouldn't know. Haven't done anything special in version 0.9 as far as I know.

tathar86

May 10, 2017
I dont know why to. I like this game but the sprite move so slow and the text to..... with or without car animation.....

bjoernsen

Oct 23, 2017
RPGm-Games can get pretty heavy on your CPU if multiple scripts are running. I have no idea what your specs are or anything but you could try

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes