Longbow64

Dec 5, 2017
@Crazybat i disabled launch in full screen pressed f5 it worked thank Crazybat i also went into game.ini changed fullscreen from 1 to 0 :p thanks for helping me :)

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
Hi guys,

Here's a quick update on the development again.

I've completed the new event with the Janitor.
I've also added a small event during breakfast when May is wearing her new sleepwear.
And I've made the library job and cafe job compatible with May's latest outfit.

Next I've added a small exhibitionist event. This is an event I have though of adding for a while now.
Initial I wanted to make it for the new outfit, but in the end I decided it would fit better in the earlier stage of the game.
There are 3 diffrent variants that can be seen for this event.

I still intend to add a few exhibitionist events for the new outfit though. I've already been experimenting with a few idea's.
Dunno if it will make this release though.

Most of the time was spend on adding/expanding the Gina sleepover event. Since I created this event a few version ago I already had some idea's for more events. The initial event was already quite big and since then I've haven't found the time to work on expanding it further.

The expansion of the sleepover event has almost been completed. it contains one small and one big event. It will also allow you to walk around inside Gina's house. (Which allows you a moment to save the game)

I'm still contemplating if I should add another small event or focus on other things for now. The big event contains two animations. During this event you'll have two choices to make which will result in two slightly different paths.
None of these choices will affect future game play though.

That's all for now.

Cheers,

Crazybat
Hi @Crazybat,

Amazing... but can you give us one date for the next update ?

Thanks.

Reactions: byedark

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Is there ever going to be an option to let May keep her bush? Like, when the game is done and finished, is there going to be a possibility to get this option, or there is no hope for that?
I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that's not going to happen. It's simple put too much work.

HappyGilmore

May 30, 2019
Crazybat Really love the game and played it a long time. But somehow i got stuck were certain quest no longer continu and it is no longer possible to enter certain quests in stipclub due to low stats. Is it possible to sent you the save game. Maybe you can have a look and get some bugs out of it.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Crazybat, making a game on your own definitely isn't easy. Is there anything we could do, as a community, to help you out?
Other then constructive feedback I guess I could use, as some other pointed out, someone(s) who could help me correct grammar/spelling mistakes. Give feedback on sentences etc..

I'm just looking far a way so that it won't cost me too much time extracting the text and inserting the corrected text and making it workable for the person editing the text.

I've had some help before, but that person had RPGmaker Vx ACE so they could change/edit the text directly and provide a copy of the edited text in RPGmaker so getting it back into my build was mostly copy/paste the text at the right places.

So I'll first have to spend some time investigating what the easiest way to do this for anyone who does not have RPG maker VX ace.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Crazybat Really love the game and played it a long time. But somehow i got stuck were certain quest no longer continu and it is no longer possible to enter certain quests in stipclub due to low stats. Is it possible to sent you the save game. Maybe you can have a look and get some bugs out of it.

Thanks. Which quest are we talking about? I need to have some more details on what exactly the problem is.
But if you can upload your savefile I can have a look. I recon having very low stats might bug out at some point since it isnt't tested that far. I mean anything below 35 shame is pointless atm since there are no more events beyond that point.

PhoenixAgain

Feb 7, 2019
Other then constructive feedback I guess I could use, as some other pointed out, someone(s) who could help me correct grammar/spelling mistakes. Give feedback on sentences etc..

I'm just looking far a way so that it won't cost me too much time extracting the text and inserting the corrected text and making it workable for the person editing the text.

I've had some help before, but that person had RPGmaker Vx ACE so they could change/edit the text directly and provide a copy of the edited text in RPGmaker so getting it back into my build was mostly copy/paste the text at the right places.

So I'll first have to spend some time investigating what the easiest way to do this for anyone who does not have RPG maker VX ace.
I have RPGMaker Vx ACE and I'd be willing to help you proofread every so often provided it doesn't conflict with my schedule. The only problem is that I don't actually know how to use it, lol. I got it on a whim and have pretty much never opened it. But I'm sure I can figure it out, especially if you list out the steps for me. Of course, if anyone more qualified offers to help, you should definitely go with them.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I have RPGMaker Vx ACE and I'd be willing to help you proofread every so often provided it doesn't conflict with my schedule. The only problem is that I don't actually know how to use it, lol. I got it on a whim and have pretty much never opened it. But I'm sure I can figure it out, especially if you list out the steps for me. Of course, if anyone more qualified offers to help, you should definitely go with them.
That's cool. I'll be happy with any help that I can get.
There's no rush or anything so any time you're able/willing to spend on it is a bonus.

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017

You may already know this translation tool "Translator++ - Game Translation Tool". I wanted to use it to organize my translation but it only seems to work for RPG Maker XP, VX, VX, VX Ace, MV and Wolf RPG Editor engine games.

in case this is the link.

https://f95zone.to/threads/translator.22732/

PhoenixAgain

Feb 7, 2019
He probably doesn't need translation software, as he already speaks and writes English far better than any or most current translation software available. I believe what he wants is a proofreader, and if I, or anyone else isn't available at the time, should either do as well as or better than most people whose job or area of study isn't intimately linked with the English language.

bjoernsen

Oct 23, 2017
I'm not to happy to point it out but "experiance" is a really common misspell in this game, CoA is pretty good tho and some typos doesn't bother me to much.

English isn't my native either and I can ensure that everything is understandable :p

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I'm not to happy to point it out but "experiance" is a really common misspell in this game, CoA is pretty good tho and some typos doesn't bother me to much.

English isn't my native either and I can ensure that everything is understandable :p
Thaxs, I'll try to keep an eye out for it. I can't be bothered to go though pages of text to look for them at the moment tho. ;-)

The events of the last few versions were all put though a spell checker, but still some slip though simply because the word is spelled correctly but simple the wrong word. their vs there for example ;-) or simple because I clicked on the wrong word in the spellchecker.

Some of the earlier events have already been corrected by a native English speaker , but they're are still pretty of errors left in a lot of older events.

HappyGilmore

May 30, 2019
Thanks. Which quest are we talking about? I need to have some more details on what exactly the problem is.
But if you can upload your savefile I can have a look. I recon having very low stats might bug out at some point since it isnt't tested that far. I mean anything below 35 shame is pointless atm since there are no more events beyond that point.
Crazybat

Here you go:

Its the first quest in the stripclub. I got the job but cant advance

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Crazybat

Here you go:

Ok I'll take a look later.

P.s: you can just zip the file and add it as an attachment to your post will have you the trouble of having to upload it somewhere else first

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Crazybat

Here you go:

I didn't see anything wrong with your game. The only thing is that You can't start the right away because it's already night.
If you go to sleep and come back the next morning you can work at the strip club just fine.

I think you've seen almost all content. The 3 diffirent event at the stripclub. Stage4 of the webcam event (You just need to play stage3 one more time to unlock it) and the Janitor events (To trigger the first two you'll need the wear the other outfit with the white skirt and have over 70 lust and then visit the toilet at college, if you interested in seeing these scenes at all that is.)

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
You may already know this translation tool "Translator++ - Game Translation Tool". I wanted to use it to organize my translation but it only seems to work for RPG Maker XP, VX, VX, VX Ace, MV and Wolf RPG Editor engine games.

in case this is the link.

https://f95zone.to/threads/translator.22732/
He probably doesn't need translation software, as he already speaks and writes English far better than any or most current translation software available. I believe what he wants is a proofreader, and if I, or anyone else isn't available at the time, should either do as well as or better than most people whose job or area of study isn't intimately linked with the English language.
Yes . I've seen it before. I still haven't had the time to play around with it. Could be a useful tool to extract the text.
I feel bit reluctant to use tools like this to the import the text back into the game.

I might make mistake which might make the game crash. I'd rather do small steps so I can at least keep track of which code was modified in case of a problem, so that I'd still know where to look.

PhoenixAgain. It's a translator tool that can be used to extract/import text back into the game. So it might be used to correct the grammar this way too. Nice link btw could be useful.

HappyGilmore

May 30, 2019
I didn't see anything wrong with your game. The only thing is that You can't start the right away because it's already night.
If you go to sleep and come back the next morning you can work at the strip club just fine.

I think you've seen almost all content. The 3 diffirent event at the stripclub. Stage4 of the webcam event (You just need to play stage3 one more time to unlock it) and the Janitor events (To trigger the first two you'll need the wear the other outfit with the white skirt and have over 70 lust and then visit the toilet at college, if you interested in seeing these scenes at all that is.)
I needed the janitor event to get my corruption higher. I thought it was a bug because of the facts that some event were open but i thought they should have been closed. Thanks! Great game!

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes