xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
Hi guys,

Here's a quick update on the development again. Warning wall of text below!

So it's already been about a month since the last version got released.
First two week have mostly been spend on bug fixing and other stuff not directly involving new content.

I've added a few small npc interactions when May is wearing her new outfit.
Some might have noticed that I added a few in the last version, mainly in the strip club and in the adult store during a quest.

Most of them are just a few lines of text and very rarely even an image. I intend to keep adding these whenever I got a good idea or when I'm in a funny mood. I've always liked these small details in other RPGmaker games since they make the world feel a little bit more alive instead of dumping only random npc which there is no interaction with.

I sometimes take a look at some of the older content knowing there's room for improvement.
This time I've replaces all the (7) CG of one of the earliest event dressing at the beach together with Gina.
While I was at it I also revised the text and fixed a bug that one of the CG was not displayed correctly.
I'll see if I can post a comparison between new and old later.

I've added new sleepwear for May to wear during the night. It's quite skimpy. ;)
This is something I wanted to do in the last release, but there just wasn't enough time.
With this new outfit I'm also going to expand the small events around the house. (Breakfast etc..)

I've reworked the way the exhibitionist event while watching TV at home are triggered.
This event is now linked to the exhibitionist contest so it actually makes some more sense. I'm also looking if there time to expand this event with other outfits.

As for new content I've completed the first very rough draft of a new event with the Janitor.
I've also made some changes to the way the Janitor events trigger.
It's now possible to trigger the next scene if you skipped (said no) in the previous one.
I also changed the events so that the choice to keep the door unlocked is grayed out when the requirement are not met yet, instead of the option appearing out of nowhere.
This way the player will know they can trigger an event when certain requirements are met.

As for the rest of the Idea/events that I might add in the next version are listed below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was wondering if you could consider exploring this part where May is able to walk around the house naked around 30 plus shame like having her stepfather caught her at living room naked and end up having small events going on with it

but to be honest, this game have been fantastic to play with so many variety of events to explore. Looking forward to your next release :) Thanks for releasing such a great game.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I was wondering if you could consider exploring this part where May is able to walk around the house naked around 30 plus shame like having her stepfather caught her at living room naked and end up having small events going on with it

but to be honest, this game have been fantastic to play with so many variety of events to explore. Looking forward to your next release :) Thanks for releasing such a great game.
I has always been my idea to make some expansions on that particular event.
I just haven't had the time/priority for it though. It will come eventually I hope.

Reactions: xxxforfunxxx

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
No plans for more scenes with the mother or sister? Or both?
It's very unlikely that there will be any in upcoming release, but I certainly would like to add some more in the future.
The problem is that the list of things I'd like/want/need to add is still very long.

Unfortunately there only so much time that I'm able to spend on it.
Not to mention the fact that I've only 1 pair of arms and 1 brain. ;)

Reactions: sfg

kappajoe

Mar 19, 2019
It's very unlikely that there will be any in upcoming release, but I certainly would like to add some more in the future.
The problem is that the list of things I'd like/want/need to add is still very long.

i would love to see that. m/d is the holy grail and so rare.

Reactions: Hlextor and sfg

Hlextor

May 6, 2017

Maybe you‘ll save other events after next update and offer this time M/D? Just a question ;)

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018

Maybe CrazyBat u could do this. Continue this particular ideas that u have in mind for this upcoming release then after this End June release, take a break from all this ideas and focus on expanding on the mother/sister/naked in the house events for the end september release? Because honestly i believe everyone here playing this game agree with me that the family's events other than his brother events is too little as of now.

Reactions: BKKK and byedark

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Personally I want pure exhibitionism...around town, around strangers, at the beach, you name it. BUT...I am not the creator, just mentioning what attracted me to this in the first place. Will continue to follow wherever this goes...

Thanks

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Maybe you‘ll save other events after next update and offer this time M/D? Just a question ;)
Maybe CrazyBat u could do this. Continue this particular ideas that u have in mind for this upcoming release then after this End June release, take a break from all this ideas and focus on expanding on the mother/sister/naked in the house events for the end september release? Because honestly i believe everyone here playing this game agree with me that the family's events other than his brother events is too little as of now.
well, i can only speak for myself so, i dont like the mother / sister / brother events, but i love naked in the house events (TV, dinner), more or less everything with exposure / tease :)
need more ws :sneaky:
Personally I want pure exhibitionism...around town, around strangers, at the beach, you name it. BUT...I am not the creator, just mentioning what attracted me to this in the first place. Will continue to follow wherever this goes...

Thanks
Yeah, I'd prefer more solo exhibitionism stuff rather than more hetero stuff
See the problem here? Everyone wants something else. I mean I do get it.
Everyone wants to see more of their own specific fetish/thing/etc.. in the game. That's only natural.

However from the game developer side you might imagine how impossible it would get if I let myself get side tracked by all these requests. So I hope people won't get there hopes up too much. It might lead to disappointment.

I hope that in the end most people will find one of more stuff to their liking. I do appreciate feedback though and I hope I'll keep getting it the future.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys,

Here's a quick update on the development again.

I've completed the new event with the Janitor.
I've also added a small event during breakfast when May is wearing her new sleepwear.
And I've made the library job and cafe job compatible with May's latest outfit.

Next I've added a small exhibitionist event. This is an event I have though of adding for a while now.
Initial I wanted to make it for the new outfit, but in the end I decided it would fit better in the earlier stage of the game.
There are 3 diffrent variants that can be seen for this event.

I still intend to add a few exhibitionist events for the new outfit though. I've already been experimenting with a few idea's.
Dunno if it will make this release though.

Most of the time was spend on adding/expanding the Gina sleepover event. Since I created this event a few version ago I already had some idea's for more events. The initial event was already quite big and since then I've haven't found the time to work on expanding it further.

The expansion of the sleepover event has almost been completed. it contains one small and one big event. It will also allow you to walk around inside Gina's house. (Which allows you a moment to save the game)

I'm still contemplating if I should add another small event or focus on other things for now. The big event contains two animations. During this event you'll have two choices to make which will result in two slightly different paths.
None of these choices will affect future game play though.

That's all for now.

Cheers,

Crazybat

Last edited:

PhoenixAgain

Feb 7, 2019
See the problem here? Everyone wants something else. I mean I do get it.
Everyone wants to see more of their own specific fetish/thing/etc.. in the game. That's only natural.

However from the game developer side you might imagine how impossible it would get if I let myself get side tracked by all these requests. So I hope people won't get there hopes up too much. It might lead to disappointment.

I hope that in the end most people will find one of more stuff to their liking. I do appreciate feedback though and I hope I'll keep getting it the future.
I wasn't making a request, just offering an opinion, but (obviously) you're free to do whatever you want as it's your game lol. You don't have to do what other people want and just enact your vision. However, I would just like to note that most of the people you quoted seem to want exposure/exhibitionism events albeit with focus on different characters.

Reactions: xxxforfunxxx

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
in @Crazybat we trust!
but seriously the game is just amazing so far, the updates are coming relatively slow however its clear and loud as long as its not ur main job so :)
we will wait for u to the end of the world :)

Longbow64

Dec 5, 2017
@Crazybat Hello im having trouble with the screen size i have launch in fullscreen and i tryed f5 anf f6 i get a tiny window for the game but around that window is all black background is there away to make the game window bigger?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
@Crazybat Hello im having trouble with the screen size i have launch in fullscreen and i tryed f5 anf f6 i get a tiny window for the game but around that window is all black background is there away to make the game window bigger?
Did you use Alt+ enter to go to full screen? Starting the game in full screen mode might cause this issue's .
Don't start the game in full screen mode but use F5 to make it ful screen.
Because RPG maker used 4:3 resolution some black bars will be present when using widescreen A.k 19:6 etc..

Try this. Press F1 and uncheck start full screen if it's checked.. Or edit the game.ini and make sure Fullscreen=0. (restart game after)
Or if the game it active try ALT+ enter to exit/enter full screen mode.

Reactions: Longbow64
4.00 star(s) 39 Votes