Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Bikini modeling is stuck in a loop; the event can't be 'cleared' (you get an 'end of chain' notification at the beach and you're back in your 'street clothes' instead of the bikini for the 'walk back'i, and the studio is closed when you go to it right away). If you go back the next day, the entire event repeats, and if you accept the 'Christmas' event, you get locked into the room ('not done yet' once you complete the Christmas shoot) and have to go through the whole bikini event AGAIN to get out (no bueno when you can't fast-forward without the game crashing).
The modeling event isn't complete yet. Had to be cut short due to time constrains. That why there's no walking back etc..
I left the switch active so people would be able to resume after but haven't considered it might conflict with the Christmas simply because that event is triggered way before this one. I think I'll just change that in the next bug fix so at least the event will close properly and will not conflict with earlier events.

Reactions: xxxforfunxxx

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
step-father, step-brother
if you are afraid of making incest games change the game content
the concept of incest is family sex
and not sex between step dad or step mother or step daughter
or step ......step....step....
lol
Apparently you assumed the mother and sister are step sibling which is not the case.
So the lol is on you. :sneaky: Maybe you should so some more research before saying stuff that simply isn't true.

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
It works fine with for most people. I have never experienced any performance issue myself either
So if you're having a performance issue it might have something to do with your pc.
some software conflict, could be anything really. Hard to tell from behind my pc.

Some people who had performance problems used a frame rate limiter and somehow that seem to have solved there problem.
It might not be performances issues, i just remember the main character walks so slowly when it doesn't in most RPGMaker games, some even offer an amazing speed and not the most ugly ones so i call it performances issues because i don't know why else we would have such a slow pace while we could sprint.

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
In the end I think I always boils down to personal preferences. I'm aware it can be bit of a grind, and I always look for ways to optimize things, but I won't be making any major changes in the short run. I rather have something that I know kind of works, then spend months on reworking the complete core mechanism of the game without knowing upfront if it will actually improve things in the long run. (That assuming I've actaully a got an idea/design to change it into something else. (which I don't have atm.)
If I may offer some suggestions, I personally think that what most corruption games lack is a way for the player to improve the corruption progress. Not just by deciding that corruption should be faster, but by doing things by themselves.

One possibility is having more corruption paths, meaning you could get to the point where some new scenes would unlock in a specific storyline without having to grind through said storyline, but this is hard to implement, since it means more work where you need to imagine new situations adapted to the stat changes.

Another way to do it is to have more conversation choices during scenes that may have varied effects. Having an optimal conversation is never a good idea (in my opinion), since it only leads to people trying to find it and then only using it. But if your choices could help you increase Corruption and Exhibitionism each by 1, or Corruption by 2, or Exhibitionism by 1 and Shame by -1, people would thus have to decide how they want this scene to occur depending on what stats they need to change. This means that, with every scene offering two or three options, you would spread the grinding over all the scenes (and you have quite a lot already), limiting the grinding sensation. This would mean quite a lot of work to re-develop prior scenes, but it would not need that much work for a new scenes (contrary to the first one).

And a third possibility is mini-games. They may be easier after the first one is implemented. With those games, the player would have a choice: skip or fail them and get the normal speed; succeed and get increased speed (2x); succeed with brio (or choose the Hard mode, it may be easier to manage for both you and the player) and get the fastest progress (3x or even 4x). And I would think RPG Maker already offers such mini-games to include.

The games could be modified depending on the stat on which they would impact:
  • Exhbitionism could use a mystic square with a nude picture, maybe even with different pictures for the same scene, so as not to be too repetetive in the mini-games (the Hard mode would get you from a 3x3 square to a 4x4, for example)
  • Corruption could use a memory game, preferably a matching card game, since you could thus use kinky illustrations and stay on topic (Hard mode would mean more cards, to reveal and to match—Milfy City offers three levels of this game, and yes, I know, it's a Ren'Py game, not an RPG Maker one, but it's only to illustrate the possibilities for the difficulty level);
  • Confidence could use a key-strike game (Hard mode would need faster reflexes—and would definitely never be for me), a colour-sequence (longer on Hard mode)...;
  • Shame could use something like a Bejeweled-like tile-matching game, here again using thematic icons related to shame, from underwear to binoculars (Hard mode would reduce the number of turns to reach the objective).
I'm not sure how hard it would be to add to the game, but it would certainly help with the grinding, without being forced on the player. I would suggest the game be activated just before the scenes that would impact the stats, so as not to break the mood of the scenes themselves.

The mini-games present a big advantage: they would probably be the easiest to implement retro-actively.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
It might not be performances issues, i just remember the main character walks so slowly when it doesn't in most RPGMaker games, some even offer an amazing speed and not the most ugly ones so i call it performances issues because i don't know why else we would have such a slow pace while we could sprint.
Do you have auto dash enable under system? The character should already be dashing by default.
Maybe it feels that way because the resolution is higher then a regular rpgmaker game.

It's not any slower then any other RPGmaker game which has dashing enabled.
I hate slow moving main character when there no need.

Reactions: maxx mad

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
step-father, step-brother
if you are afraid of making incest games change the game content
the concept of incest is family sex
and not sex between step dad or step mother or step daughter
or step ......step....step....
lol
Really? You must have been playing a different game to me then... Mom has always been May's mother and big sister has always been her big sister!! I think you are mixing up Blake being her stepfather and his son being May's step-brother maybe...

FutasForLife

Aug 24, 2017
Anyone know what to do when the game just won't open like it launches goes full-screen then closes immediately after

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Really? You must have been playing a different game to me then... Mom has always been May's mother and big sister has always been her big sister!! I think you are mixing up Blake being her stepfather and his son being May's step-brother maybe...
ok
you're right
stepmother begat the stepson or
step daughter
and who made stepson or "sibling" stepdaughter was stepdad
beautiful family
lol
have a nice day

Last edited:

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
ok
you're right
stepmother begat the stepson or
step daughter
and who made stepson or "sibling" stepdaughter was stepdad
beautiful family
lol
have a nice day
Where, exactly, do you get that it's the stepmother? The mom begat the two girls of the family, with the same man, then divorced and got together with the father of the boy of the family. Thus, Mia and the mom are directly related to May, whereas the dad and son are only stepdad and stepson to May. Seeing what May has done/will do with both her mother and her sister (she's gone farther with her mom than with her stepdad, even), this is definitely incest (but I imagine Crazybat did it with the strange bias—that I tend to share—that it's less problematic/reprehensible, and thus hotter, when it's incest between females, and not between male and female siblings/parents).

Note that, otherwise, May would have needed to be ADOPTED, since no-one would be related by blood to her.

(and may I add that opposing the creator of the game himself about what the story is about is kind of silly in my opinion? One can criticise the author's choices—within reason—, but the meaning of the story? :ROFLMAO: )

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Where, exactly, do you get that it's the stepmother? The mom begat the two girls of the family, with the same man, then divorced and got together with the father of the boy of the family. Thus, Mia and the mom are directly related to May, whereas the dad and son are only stepdad and stepson to May. Seeing what May has done/will do with both her mother and her sister (she's gone farther with her mom than with her stepdad, even), this is definitely incest (but I imagine Crazybat did it with the strange bias—that I tend to share—that it's less problematic/reprehensible, and thus hotter, when it's incest between females, and not between male and female siblings/parents).

Note that, otherwise, May would have needed to be ADOPTED, since no-one would be related by blood to her.

(and may I add that opposing the creator of the game himself about what the story is about is kind of silly in my opinion? One can criticise the author's choices—within reason—, but the meaning of the story? :ROFLMAO: )
will have to be invented a new content
of incest ... "stepsiblings" or "stepcousins"
or "stepgrandma" etc, etc, etc
lol

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Thx it helps but I have two other Problems.

First is that the first Gina Event where she must wait in front of Clothing store isn't triggering and Im at Week 3.

And the second is, when I will sell flyer in Cosmic Uniform I can't start the Event.

Did you talk with Gina in the hallway before? Cosmic uniform which stage? the shorter version? For that one you'll need to move to the beach? If still not working pls upload a save game so I can have a looksie.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
If I may offer some suggestions, I personally think that what most corruption games lack is a way for the player to improve the corruption progress. Not just by deciding that corruption should be faster, but by doing things by themselves.

One possibility is having more corruption paths, meaning you could get to the point where some new scenes would unlock in a specific storyline without having to grind through said storyline, but this is hard to implement, since it means more work where you need to imagine new situations adapted to the stat changes.

Another way to do it is to have more conversation choices during scenes that may have varied effects. Having an optimal conversation is never a good idea (in my opinion), since it only leads to people trying to find it and then only using it. But if your choices could help you increase Corruption and Exhibitionism each by 1, or Corruption by 2, or Exhibitionism by 1 and Shame by -1, people would thus have to decide how they want this scene to occur depending on what stats they need to change. This means that, with every scene offering two or three options, you would spread the grinding over all the scenes (and you have quite a lot already), limiting the grinding sensation. This would mean quite a lot of work to re-develop prior scenes, but it would not need that much work for a new scenes (contrary to the first one).

And a third possibility is mini-games. They may be easier after the first one is implemented. With those games, the player would have a choice: skip or fail them and get the normal speed; succeed and get increased speed (2x); succeed with brio (or choose the Hard mode, it may be easier to manage for both you and the player) and get the fastest progress (3x or even 4x). And I would think RPG Maker already offers such mini-games to include.

The games could be modified depending on the stat on which they would impact:
  • Exhbitionism could use a mystic square with a nude picture, maybe even with different pictures for the same scene, so as not to be too repetetive in the mini-games (the Hard mode would get you from a 3x3 square to a 4x4, for example)
  • Corruption could use a memory game, preferably a matching card game, since you could thus use kinky illustrations and stay on topic (Hard mode would mean more cards, to reveal and to match—Milfy City offers three levels of this game, and yes, I know, it's a Ren'Py game, not an RPG Maker one, but it's only to illustrate the possibilities for the difficulty level);
  • Confidence could use a key-strike game (Hard mode would need faster reflexes—and would definitely never be for me), a colour-sequence (longer on Hard mode)...;
  • Shame could use something like a Bejeweled-like tile-matching game, here again using thematic icons related to shame, from underwear to binoculars (Hard mode would reduce the number of turns to reach the objective).
I'm not sure how hard it would be to add to the game, but it would certainly help with the grinding, without being forced on the player. I would suggest the game be activated just before the scenes that would impact the stats, so as not to break the mood of the scenes themselves.

The mini-games present a big advantage: they would probably be the easiest to implement retro-actively.
Were just starting building the corruption. And you can choose actions during the strip club job.

Although I like some of the suggestions having different choices it would make things even more complex and very time consuming to make things balanced. I'd rather invest time in adding new content then spending huge amount of time in adding this to all or most existing events. It's already complicated enough for me to keep track of everything as it is.

As for mini games. Having played a lot of RPGmaker games I've personally developed a heathly ad-version against mini games.

I don't play these game for the mini games. I've already seen/played too many of those.
I don't mind them as long as they are short or skip able and not too frustrating or too time consuming.
In this case I mind end up just replaced one grind with a grind of mini games.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
OK guys here's the latest bug fix release. Version 1.1.3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For those who are new to the game or missed or just missed then I've also uploaded all the FullHD
wallpapers that I've made so far in a separate download.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes