nandatocora

Apr 27, 2019
i i hope to get an answer soon i reavh the point of the seconds nurse visit and when i get to the chair for gynecology it says that graphic/picture/nurse3_14 is missing help me please

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
i i hope to get an answer soon i reavh the point of the seconds nurse visit and when i get to the chair for gynecology it says that graphic/picture/nurse3_14 is missing help me please
Just curious did you download the v1.1.2? Dev fixed a few bugs and cg issues that were misnamed etc due to reasons i forget ;)

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I'm glad to see this advancing. Still 2 things I would like improved, Faster text loading and mouse control.

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
2 things - if I go to the bus stop @ the college during the night - the whole programs slows down and doesn't respond properly - also doing the mini sailor skirt job for the first time and cannot finish the job - get to the job spot and all I get is a puff of smoke and doesn't advance (NVM) it allows me to go to the park and not just the beach

Last edited:

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Missing file Nurse_stage3_14 doesn't seem to have been covered by update 1.1.2 - guess we have to avoid the naughty nurse for now!

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
I also had a missing picture file issue with the download of 1.1.2 - clothingstore_event3_2. In fact it has made my save worthless. Could this be caused by starting a save from a previous version?

K.T.L.

Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I also had a missing picture file issue with the download of 1.1.2 - clothingstore_event3_2. In fact it has made my save worthless. Could this be caused by starting a save from a previous version?
That one's been fixed in 1.1.2. The dev made a lot of changes and it seems a few bugs got through. I suppose it could have been an old save if you had that version. Who knows... Been a long time since I've seen so many bugs in this game lol

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I'll have a look at it. Work around for now extract the attached zip file into the graphics directory. Make sure the directory is extracted properly as as well.
The file should end up in \graphics\pictures

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
That should actually have been fixed in 1.1.2. Does anyone one still have this problem?
That is the old filename which I pointed to the correct one in version 1.1.2.

Save files shouldn't care about file names. The filenames are not saved in the save file as far as I'm aware, but are loaded the moment the event is triggered.
I'l see if I can replicate it with one of my own saves, but it looks like a glitch.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
That one's been fixed in 1.1.2. The dev made a lot of changes and it seems a few bugs got through. I suppose it could have been an old save if you had that version. Who knows... Been a long time since I've seen so many bugs in this game lol
See post1877. Actaully since I replaced about all 1850 CG I'm surprised there are so little.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I'm glad to see this advancing. Still 2 things I would like improved, Faster text loading and mouse control.
If you carefully tab Ctrl instead of space or enter the text appears instantly. You could also set text speed to instant under setting, but sometimes it causes glitches and sometimes skips choice menu with prevents you starting some events.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

K.T.L.

Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Only weird thing I've noticed, though not game breaking by any means, is that after having her underwear 'borrowed' by her brother for the first time, May goes out without underwear but if you take her to the gym and help that guy struggling with the weights, she suddenly has her blue striped underwear on again. Must admit I used the cheat item a few times to lower her shame (never more than once a day though as advised), dunno if that caused it.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I tried to post the save here for you to recreate it but it says it is not an allowed extension.
Just rename it to .zip and it should upload fine. Or just compressing it into a zip of 7z file should also work

Reactions: indyc

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Only weird thing I've noticed, though not game breaking by any means, is that after having her underwear 'borrowed' by her brother for the first time, May goes out without underwear but if you take her to the gym and help that guy struggling with the weights, she suddenly has her blue striped underwear on again. Must admit I used the cheat item a few times to lower her shame (never more than once a day though as advised), dunno if that caused it.
Sound weird, because I'm pretty sure it worked fine during my test run. Does it only happen with this event?
All these event without panties are all tied to the same variable. Got any save perhaps? I see if I can replicate this using one of my one save later on.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I just got a bug with the Gina house visit event, and now I wasted a whole lot of minutes since the game crashed. I don't remember what it said but it was when Jessica was thinking about how Gina's father couldnt help himself check her out.
I got the latest version of the game.
I started playing with the preset save file nr 5 that came with the download. So that might be a broken save file.
Wish I knew which save file has which events done so I don't have to redo so much.. This is why I hate Rpgm, don't make good games in a shitty engine geez lol

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes